Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 12 168 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Who would have won?
Stan 50%  50%  [ 628 ]
Token 28%  28%  [ 349 ]
The people watching 23%  23%  [ 290 ]
Total votes : 1267
Re: PostSat Nov 17, 2007 11:03 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
[quote="vexille"][quote="Kensuke"]Some people said that stan is tougher because he beat up everyone on bebe's boobs destroys society, but he did use a huge plastic bone to hit people with, and if you get hit with a huge plastic bone, you're going down.[/quote]

Even with the bone handy, you'd think the rest of the boys fighting would have the wherewithal to team up against Stan and overpower him. Stan used his brains in that fight. He attacked everyone with a weapon while everyone else was too pre-occupied duking it out with each other, a fine example of the "divide and rule" tactic. Being tough isn't just about physical fitness and endurance, you have to be clever and ruthless enough to seek and exploit an advantage over your foes. And even in his hormonal state, Stan obviously understood this well.
And the strengh and skill in which he wielded that bone was [b]Phonomenal[/b].[/quote]

It's a school fight. You're not really supposed to think, you just swing at the other guy and hope to take him or her down.
Re: Race War! PostThu Dec 13, 2007 2:28 am Offline
Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:23 pm643My Palace
[quote="Kensuke"][quote="vexille"][quote="Kensuke"]Some people said that stan is tougher because he beat up everyone on bebe's boobs destroys society, but he did use a huge plastic bone to hit people with, and if you get hit with a huge plastic bone, you're going down.[/quote]

Even with the bone handy, you'd think the rest of the boys fighting would have the wherewithal to team up against Stan and overpower him. Stan used his brains in that fight. He attacked everyone with a weapon while everyone else was too pre-occupied duking it out with each other, a fine example of the "divide and rule" tactic. Being tough isn't just about physical fitness and endurance, you have to be clever and ruthless enough to seek and exploit an advantage over your foes. And even in his hormonal state, Stan obviously understood this well.
And the strengh and skill in which he wielded that bone was [b]Phonomenal[/b].[/quote]

It's a school fight. You're not really supposed to think, you just swing at the other guy and hope to take him or her down.[/quote]

So, how many fights have you won with that style of combat, then?
Re: Race War! PostWed Feb 27, 2008 7:57 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
I've been in my fair share of fights and I've won almost all of them. If you go in swinging and trying to take someone down with a punch, you better be able to throw a really good punch and hope they stand there and take it. Most fights where both people see it coming and square off basically turn into wrestling matches. I have yet to see Token do anything that seems to say he is in good enough shape.

Besides, Token threw a lunchbox during the fight and it hit Timmy and Timmy just shrugged it off. Stan, when he hit Kyle with the bone, sent him FLYING. Disabled kid shrugs of getting hit by one attack by someone, healthy kid is sent flying by an attack by another kid. Who seems stronger in that scenario?

Tweek was finishing off Timmy for heaven's sake. Stan hit one kid and sent him flying, then sent Cartman flying, and then sent Kyle flying into Craig with enough force to knock him out as well.

Stan is badass, the end.
Re: Race War! PostSat Apr 12, 2008 1:25 pm Offline
Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:11 pm1
I put down Stan because in "Prehistoric Ice Man" he put up a good fight with Kyle and He was the one who instigated the fight.
Re: Race War! PostThu Apr 24, 2008 9:07 am Offline
Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:54 am0
I would have to vote on token he always look pissed when someone makes a Racial remark
Re: Race War! PostMon Jun 30, 2008 8:32 am Offline
Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 am83
My grandma looks pissed at times in her life. Doesn't mean she could wina fight.
Re: Race War! PostWed Jul 02, 2008 2:52 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
The people watching probably, didnt sound like a fun fight to me anyway
Re: Race War! PostSat Jul 05, 2008 9:47 am Offline
We know, that is why the question is, "Who would have won?", asking about what if they did get into a fight.:P
Re: Race War! PostSat Jul 05, 2008 2:05 pm Offline
[quote="CaptainCameron"]We know, that is why the question is, "Who would have won?", asking about what if they did get into a fight.:P[/quote]

didnt you see the options in the poll?
they are either stan, token or the ppl watching, therefore i was saying that i voted for the ppl watching since they would've had the more fun
Re: Race War! PostSat Jul 05, 2008 5:47 pm Offline
[quote="jewish pride"][quote="CaptainCameron"]We know, that is why the question is, "Who would have won?", asking about what if they did get into a fight.:P[/quote]

didnt you see the options in the poll?
they are either stan, token or the ppl watching, therefore i was saying that i voted for the ppl watching since they would've had the more fun[/quote]
You don't seem to understand what I'm saying, so let me sell it out for you:
I was responding to, "didnt sound like a fun fight to me anyway."
Fun has nothing to do with it. Who won was the question, not who would have more fun. The only way the crowd wins is if the fight is really good, and even then it isn't as much fun as it is the two of teh fighters kicking the sh*t out of each other to the point that neither one of them really wins.

That was what I was responding to.
Re: Race War! PostSat Jul 05, 2008 10:15 pm Offline
it asks who won and it gives three options and i choose the audience cause they get to see a fight, they have fun, in which other way do you interpratate the option of the audience?

i also added that it isnt a very interesting fight to me, so i dont really care who is the winner, if i were part of the audience i would only be interested in seeing some blood and thats about it

what exactly is your problem with people expressing their opinion, i still dont understand...
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 07, 2008 1:58 pm Offline
[quote="jewish pride"]it asks who won and it gives three options and i choose the audience cause they get to see a fight, they have fun, in which other way do you interpratate the option of the audience?

i also added that it isnt a very interesting fight to me, so i dont really care who is the winner, if i were part of the audience i would only be interested in seeing some blood and thats about it

what exactly is your problem with people expressing their opinion, i still dont understand...[/quote]

1&2- I already explained how you can select the audience, and you do know that fun and interesting are two very different words, right? if not, get back in school.
3- I enjoy debate- I know you don't since that requires critical thinking, but I do and you can deal with it.
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 07, 2008 2:29 pm Offline
[quote="CaptainCameron"]1&2- I already explained how you can select the audience, and you do know that fun and interesting are two very different words, right? if not, get back in school.
3- I enjoy debate- I know you don't since that requires critical thinking, but I do and you can deal with it.[/quote]

see this is your problem, you obviously dont realize that you can be decent (if nice is just inexistant in your dicionary) while arguing

you dont debate, you insult, you bash and you are nasty, and you have obviously got a thing against me, so obviously i dont enjoy arguing with you in particular, simple as that
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 07, 2008 2:40 pm Offline
[quote="jewish pride"][quote="CaptainCameron"]1&2- I already explained how you can select the audience, and you do know that fun and interesting are two very different words, right? if not, get back in school.
3- I enjoy debate- I know you don't since that requires critical thinking, but I do and you can deal with it.[/quote]

see this is your problem, you obviously dont realize that you can be decent (if nice is just inexistant in your dicionary) while arguing

you dont debate, you insult, you bash and you are nasty, and you have obviously got a thing against me, so obviously i dont enjoy arguing with you in particular, simple as that[/quote]

You're right, I don't like you. I don't like you because you yourself are an assh*le. Look here in this topic: After I clarified the question, your first sentence ws, "didnt you see the options in the poll?".
I've been here longer than you, I was here when this poll went up. This is not my first account. I've obviously seen these questions before, and considering that what I said before was not offensive the snappy tone I imagine you writing this in pisses me off.
Difference between me and you? I admit I'm being a jerk to you. You attempt to only play the victim card when you are as much to blame for this particular incident. That does piss me off. Own up to what your mistakes are in this thread and I'll own up to mine- don't own up to yours then I won't to mine.

And yes, I do debate with people I respect. I don't respect you right now and most of your posts come off as, "You can't debate an opinion! You're an assh*le!". In the new season sucks dick thread, I've decided to rekindle the debate. However, am I nice to those two? yes. Their thoughts are well formed, they don't have that aura of arrogance that you do, and they have yet to make a stupid mistake. So, I'll debate them with respect because they have earned it.
Deal with it.
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 07, 2008 3:36 pm Offline
what are you talking about owning up to mistakes? i said nothing but the truth all the time and all in a reasonable way

you just have been pissed off at me ever since i dared to insult your precious fave character, just shows how immature you are and that you are the one who cant deal with anything, you just deal with it by being a total bitch

i am now officially tired of trying to stay nice and decent, cause now you've pissed me off, there's no reasoning with you, you just have to keep it going until you have the last word and you feel like a badass for it, you're probably just a little pussy that this is your shining moment when you feel all high and mighty, you make me sad dude

Sort by  
Page 10 of 12 168 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next