Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 11 of 12 168 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Who would have won?
Stan 50%  50%  [ 628 ]
Token 28%  28%  [ 349 ]
The people watching 23%  23%  [ 290 ]
Total votes : 1267
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 07, 2008 4:21 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Ohgod not this again. Please stop playing the age card (i've been here longer than anyone!!!) and attacking every other n00b who comes to this site, that is to say, every noob foolish enough to question the glory of Stan? I agree Jew was being an asshat in telling you to go back to school... oh wait, it was you telling jew to go back to school, my mistake :p

[quote] Fun has nothing to do with it. Who won was the question, not who would have more fun [/quote]
Fun has everything to do with it. If the crowd has fun watching the fight (which they would if the fight is, to them, Interesting and thus entertaining) they'd be winners.

Either way, i clicked the crowd for A wholly different reason (they wouldn't get the crap kicked out of them), the crowd option always made me wonder what it was for, because there's so many things it can mean, it's just an alternative oppinion for those who don't think either would win.
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 07, 2008 6:09 pm Offline
Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 am83
[quote="superiorsavior"]Ohgod not this again. Please stop playing the age card (i've been here longer than anyone!!!) and attacking every other n00b who comes to this site, that is to say, every noob foolish enough to question the glory of Stan? I agree Jew was being an asshat in telling you to go back to school... oh wait, it was you telling jew to go back to school, my mistake :p

[quote] Fun has nothing to do with it. Who won was the question, not who would have more fun [/quote]
Fun has everything to do with it. If the crowd has fun watching the fight (which they would if the fight is, to them, Interesting and thus entertaining) they'd be winners.

Either way, i clicked the crowd for A wholly different reason (they wouldn't get the crap kicked out of them), the crowd option always made me wonder what it was for, because there's so many things it can mean, it's just an alternative oppinion for those who don't think either would win.[/quote]

Paulo McCook says (7:49 PM):
U been attacked in the name of lulz
Mr. Spoiler- says (7:50 PM):
Wha? :P
Paulo McCook says (7:50 PM):
I was bored so i attacked you on the BBS

/end debate since I only debate those who actually WANT to debate.

"what are you talking about owning up to mistakes? i said nothing but the truth all the time and all in a reasonable way

you just have been pissed off at me ever since i dared to insult your precious fave character, just shows how immature you are and that you are the one who cant deal with anything, you just deal with it by being a total bitch

i am now officially tired of trying to stay nice and decent, cause now you've pissed me off, there's no reasoning with you, you just have to keep it going until you have the last word and you feel like a badass for it, you're probably just a little pussy that this is your shining moment when you feel all high and mighty, you make me sad dude"
1- You were never being nice and decent once someone said you made a mistake.
2- If you don't think you've made any f*cking mistakes, you're f*cking retarded.
3- Yeah, I'm scared now- you're done being nice! OHNO! Run for the hills, someone is going to type bad words. What are you, twelve?
4- A lot of people I talk to don't like Stan, so your logic fails(again).
5- I've pointed you to a debate where I am being nice. Difference? They have my respect. You don't and, by the looks of it, you never will earn it.
6- Now run and cry because someone isn't being nice to you. That seems to be your best tactic.

BTW Jewish, next time you go with your grand savior...savior:

Paulo McCook says (8:02 PM):
I only really read your comments, i browsed hers because she seems like a total R-tard.

So know that he is defending you only because he knows it gets a rise out of me. If you can live with the fact that he only defends you to get to me because he likes to get a rise out of me, then have fun with him defending you/attacking me. ;P
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 07, 2008 10:23 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
[quote="CaptainCameron"]1- You were never being nice and decent once someone said you made a mistake.
2- If you don't think you've made any f*cking mistakes, you're f*cking retarded.
3- Yeah, I'm scared now- you're done being nice! OHNO! Run for the hills, someone is going to type bad words. What are you, twelve?
5- I've pointed you to a debate where I am being nice. Difference? They have my respect. You don't and, by the looks of it, you never will earn it.
6- Now run and cry because someone isn't being nice to you. That seems to be your best tactic.[/quote]

first i want to ask, who the hell is Paulo McCook? am i supossed to know who she/he/it is?

i was being decent at first, you might see it if you would bother to reread my comments without an ugly voice in ur head

i did make a mistake and im still making it and might even keep making it for a while more, my mistake being of course giving up two precious minutes of my day to argue with a close minded retard like you, but i guess i never learn

if you were scared that would make you even sadder than i already think you are (if that is possible) since its f*cking internet we're talking through and we'll never see each other faces in this life (thank god up there)

and what the f*ck do you keep putting number to your comments for? proving that you have enough brains to count? i guess i have to declare myself impressed for that
Re: Race War! PostThu Jul 10, 2008 6:51 pm Offline
[quote="jewish pride"][quote="CaptainCameron"]1- You were never being nice and decent once someone said you made a mistake.
6- Now run and cry because someone isn't being nice to you. That seems to be your best tactic.[/quote]

first i want to ask, who the hell is Paulo McCook? am i supossed to know who she/he/it is?

i was being decent at first, you might see it if you would bother to reread my comments without an ugly voice in ur head

i did make a mistake and im still making it and might even keep making it for a while more, my mistake being of course giving up two precious minutes of my day to argue with a close minded retard like you, but i guess i never learn

if you were scared that would make you even sadder than i already think you are (if that is possible) since its f*cking internet we're talking through and we'll never see each other faces in this life (thank god up there)

and what the f*ck do you keep putting number to your comments for? proving that you have enough brains to count? i guess i have to declare myself impressed for that[/quote]
1- No, you weren't being decent. Try again.
2- Sadly, arguing with me is your best move ever.
3- It's called sarcasm- but I'm aware that inbred dropouts like yourself aren't aware of the concept. I won't hold it against you.
4- I like putting numbers next to my comments for the sake of those reading so that if they wish to respond they can do so with no dofficulty.
5- Why don't you use even a semblance of proper grammar? I'm aware that it is a mighty task to do so and that you may not have the brain power to do so, but you could at least try.
6- Paulo McCook=superiorsavior, the one who you thanked in the Stan thread and who defends you. I thought you'd be smart enough to figure that out, but as the evidence mounts of your low mental capacity I believe I am giving you too much credit.

Anywho, I think the short bus has pulled up outside of your house. You should probably go to school- but make sure that you keep your helmet on!
Re: Race War! PostThu Jul 10, 2008 7:42 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Seriously, you should've made it clearer that I=Paulo, it's not like Jew is psychic or anything. But your point doesn't prove anything, just because my primary reason for debating about a cartoon on comedy central's charactars is for the fun of it, doesn't mean my points are automatically unworthy of notice. How do you think the crowd should win, if not by watching a fun fight? How does a fun and an interesting fight differ? Anyway, i think you have the same 'problem' of making debates out of a mild disagreement all the time, and what reason would you have for that other than 'lulz', it's not like you have any serious reason to think Jew was worth debating, or that jew was being belligerent in her earlier posts, as she said, you do seem to have put an "ugly voice" on her words... putting up numbers provides a good structure for your argument, it's easy to debate with apoint-for-point response, i should start using that instead of the WALL of text approach. Seriously though, both of you need to agree you're only doing this for a bit of fun, there's no point arguing or being so "close-minded" about such tiny issues
Re: Race War! PostFri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 pm Offline
^ thanks for that
you're right, im getting pretty tired of this, i dont have the time nor the energy to do it anyway
Re: Race War! PostSun Jul 13, 2008 3:14 pm Offline
REgardless of whether or not I'm putting an ugly voice on her words, what angered me and continues to anger me is her reactions.

"didnt you see the options in the poll?"
In reaction to my post. That pissed me off, and insead of saying that she didn't word her post the way she intended, she just pushes it.

And the fact is that we have all made mistakes here- difference here is that I'd be willing to admit mine if she'd admit hers. And, to be quite frank, I quoted your post Paul when I had those MSN quotes. It is *REALLY* easy to use context clues.

Oh, and I'm not in this for the lulz or for the fun. I actually give a sh*t about the subject. That is the difference between me and you Paul. The reason I stopped debating you is because this is what you do during a debate:
1- You debate for a week and then when you see you can't win you flee while saying you aren't giving up.
2- Long after that, you wait for the person you debated with to get into a fight with someone else, then you jump in and restart the debate.
3- Repeat.
That is why it is no good debating you. You don't really hold strong beliefs on the subject which means you are capable of making a debate go on and on because you can just repeat yourself. You only stop once the "lulz" is no more. That is why I don't debate you anymore, because nothing ever stops with you. It only gets delayed. It's like the freakin' Psychic Wars- it never ends!

As for Jewish- well, if Jewish wants to, sure I can drop it. But what I hate is when people refuse to believe/own up they have made mistakes. That is my biggest beet with Jewish. If that was resolved, no problems.

As for the difference between interesting and fun- I explained that earlier.
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 am Offline
ok then, im sorry i lost my temper, im not interested in fighting so i think we should try to get along, even if we dont like each other that much
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 14, 2008 8:42 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
The above is a true Kyle vs Cartman relationship. :)
Re: Race War! PostMon Jul 14, 2008 6:21 pm Offline
[quote="pdfsmail"]The above is a true Kyle vs Cartman relationship. :)[/quote]

lol good comparison :p
Re: Race War! PostMon Oct 06, 2008 4:04 am Offline
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:19 am114
the people watching
Re: Race War! PostSat Feb 14, 2009 3:37 pm Offline
Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:26 am3
I´m not a big fan of these characters but I do say Token since Stan is a pussy
Re: Race War! PostSat Feb 14, 2009 3:42 pm Offline
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:05 pm6155in
people watchin of course
Race War! PostMon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 pm Offline
Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm6
I put my bet on Token he is an A$5 kicker.

.............BLACK POWER Woooooooooohhh!!!!
Re: Race War! PostTue Feb 17, 2009 6:42 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:14 pm121NYC
Tolken for def. How could u vote against the black guy in a race war?

Sort by  
Page 11 of 12 168 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next