Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 5 67 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Favorite episode?
With Apologies to Jesse Jackson 23%  23%  [ 145 ]
Cartman Sucks 40%  40%  [ 251 ]
Lice Capades 12%  12%  [ 76 ]
The Snuke 25%  25%  [ 156 ]
Total votes : 628
PostThu May 17, 2007 6:55 pm Offline
Thu May 17, 2007 6:46 pm1
cartman sucks is the best by far... friggin issed my pants laughing!!!!! :D
i da man
PostFri May 18, 2007 11:50 am Offline
Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:20 pm4New York
angeldeb82 wrote:
SPlover4life wrote:
it was a close one.......all four were great, but in the end the snuke won! my personal favorite was 1105 though, because it got my catholic family so pissed off...it actually made me renounce my faith just to make them more mad :chaos:

That's strange. I saw "Fantastic Easter Special" like last night (along with "Red hot Catholic Love"), and not once did it make me renounce my Catholic faith, because I am still Christian.

i really have no problems with christianity/catholicism but i just like to piss off my family...if you knew my family you would probably be laughing along with me :lol:
PostFri May 18, 2007 9:08 pm Offline
Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:11 pm61PumpkinNuts, Texas
The Snuke was awesome. I just loved the whole Hill-Dawg thing. I never get tired of seeing Hillary Clinton getting made fun of.

Also, great episode for Kyle. Great episode for 24, too.

It had a great plot, and I laughed the most out of all of season 11.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
PostSat May 19, 2007 5:52 pm Offline
Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:47 pm2
Man i dont know what all you guys are thinking heres how it is for me. So far this season has been bad compared to other. I will compare episodes out of ten to the average episode in other seasons.

1. Lice Capades (9.1/10)
2. The Snuke (9/10)
3. With apologies to Jesse Jackson (6/10) (some hilarious parts with other EXTREMELY stupid not funny parts like the climax with Cartman fighting the midget-not even funny.)
4. Cartman Sucks (2/10) One of the stupidest, most boring southpark episodes ever made BY FAR! This episode is an absolute disgrace. Whoever thinks this was the best episode is nuts. There is a lot funnier stuff that can be thought of then opening a door to find a kid hanging himself. The reason they hated the camp wasnt even emphasized or anything! Also, you are telling me that theyu have made Cartman do all of these crazy smart things in all previous episodes but the smartest thing he can think of is to show the whole class the picture he told Kyle NOT TO SHOW THE CLASS? You gotta be kidding me! And then his Mom finds it no problem after he said he looked everywhere and couldnt find it. This episode is a disgrace to Trey and Matt and they should be ashamed of themselves. Only funny part was when he explained what "happened" to his Mom THAT'S THE ONLY FUNNY PART IN THE WHOLE EPISODE!
PostSat May 19, 2007 7:19 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:42 pm132Come back with a warrant.
Best one - Lice Capades, of the ones mentioned.
"A minute's success pays the failure of years." - Robert Browning
PostSat May 19, 2007 10:26 pm Offline
Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:06 pm42
Voted for "Cartman Sucks." Butters and Cartman episodes are my faves. Love those two! Definitely the two most funniest characters in South Park. :lol:
PostSun May 20, 2007 9:35 am Offline
Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:32 am4
tey didt' aired the snuke last week

probably with te queen commiting sueside
It's that goddamme Log Nes Monster
PostSun May 20, 2007 3:11 pm Offline
Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:35 pm779Somewhere out there, under the rainy sky
I don't usually go in for childish exclaimations of exciment when South Park Studios fiannaly gets round to putting up a new poll is a verry special exception. so here goes; W00T!
Now that's over with, lemme tell you all how nice it is to see everyone else thinks Cartman Sucks. G-d i love Butters/Cartman episodes almost as much as i hate 24. I hate that show almost enough for me not to compleatly love the Snuke, one of the best episodes this sieries (even if we British people STILL didn't win the war...ARRGH!), the first in ages to dig it's heels into the War on Terror. Good to see another episode with just the boys in Licecapades (good role for Clyde, too) and even though i liked it's... use of language... WATJJ just seemed too confused in regatrd to it's stance on Political Correctness to draw me in (one minute Stan's trying to make out he'll never see what it's like to be a Ni... member of an ethnic minority group and so shouldn't be too suprised if they turn to violence after someone uses a word they don't like, the next Cartman's beating down a midget who tries to make everyone nice; way too confusing for my midget sized mind!). But Cartman Sucks all the way!
PostMon May 21, 2007 7:19 am Offline
Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:45 pm1uae
LMAO, down with the sickness was perfect

:lol:
F*cK FeaR DrinK Beer ('',)
PostTue May 22, 2007 4:46 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Out of these four, Cartman Sucks is the best. Fantastic Easter Special was my favorite of the season overall though.
PostTue May 22, 2007 1:47 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
I honestly loved all four of those episodes equally, each for a different reason.

But I voted for Lice Capades.

Shocking, I know. :P
Out of these ones PostWed May 23, 2007 1:55 pm Offline
Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm52Ohio
I definately pick Cartman sucks. It was hilarious when Cartman realized what he did was gay for him and not Butters, and the ending was great. But the Easter Special is the best episode because I am a fan of Da Vinci Code and the parody is brilliant, also the relentless American guy.
Re: Season 11 Favorite Episode Vote #1 PostWed May 23, 2007 8:33 pm Offline
Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:11 pm107New York....
my favorite episode is the snuke is so funny and the second one is a tie in cartman sucks and fantastic esater especial. :D :D :o
PostThu May 24, 2007 10:50 am Offline
Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:33 pm7
The best episode of this season is Night of The Living Homeless, so many good Romero parodies.

Of these 4, easily With Apologies to Jesse Jackson. The opening scene when Randy is on Wheel of Fortune is the funniest thing so far this season, Randy is the third best character behind Cartman and Butters.

Cartman Sucks is a very solid ep, never has suicide been so funny. Supermaids, honestly how could you not understand why children might not like a camp that tries to get them to "pray the gay away"? It's pretty straight forward, there was no need to waste time explaining why kids would be unhappy there.
PostFri May 25, 2007 7:06 pm Offline
Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 pm1539Norwich, UK.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Snuke
Email notifications do matter, people.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 5 67 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next