Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 6 83 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Favorite episode?
Fantastic Easter Special 28%  28%  [ 214 ]
D-Yikes! 19%  19%  [ 149 ]
Night of the Living Homeless 53%  53%  [ 405 ]
Total votes : 768
Season 11 Favorite Episode Vote #2 PostWed Jun 13, 2007 7:54 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Favorite episode?
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 8:30 am Offline
Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:24 am188Your house... I'm watching you MWAHAHAHAHA
This was a toughy, between NOTLH and D-Yikes.
I chose Night of the living homeless because i thought it was betta lol.
Big Will wrote:
Quote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 9:18 am
chaaaaaange? can i have some change? sir, do u have some change? NO I DO NOT HAVE CHANGE! fave episode of all time! :D
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 10:55 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I literally can not decided between 'Easter' and 'Homeless'.
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 11:38 am Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2908East Hartford, CT
Oh yes, baby!!! I pick "Fantastic Easter Special" because of the Da Vinci Code parody, the thing about rabbits being popes (little Snowball the rabbit is SOOOO adorable! ^_^), the lesson that the American Catholic League and Bill Donohue should not mess with South Park and call Matt and Trey "whores", and, of course, the scenes with Jesus near the end (yes, Jesus returns from the dead since "Red Sleigh Down", and I like the prison scene when Jesus orders Kyle to kill him (in a modern Battlestar Galactica-style Passover, complete with Jesus screaming and bleeding from his stabbed throat and mouth before dying! :shock: ) so he can resurrect outside; and check out the kick-ass Jesus scene, complete with a Krull glaive and a Blade pose! 8) ). Oh, and don't forget the exploding "PEEEPS!" and the pseudo-Latin chant of "Peter Cottontail"! Hippitis, hoppitis, Deus Domine. :D

So I hope this eppie gets nominated, too! :)

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 12:23 pm Offline
Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:39 pm67Canada buddeh
These 3 were all good episodes, but I just couldn't vote against Night Of The Living Homeless, it was too good a parody.
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 1:24 pm Offline
Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm2640In that blimp right above your house.
Fantastic Easter Special wins hands down. One of the best episodes they have ever made.
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 2:06 pm Offline
Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:32 pm29The Super Adventure Club
sorry but got to go with D-yikes 300 was a much better movie than the movies that the other two were based off of...
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 3:45 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
BRMBug wrote:
I literally can not decided between 'Easter' and 'Homeless'.

I know. It's such a hard choice. I guess i'll just have to flip a coin. Heads for Homeless, and tails for Easter special. Heads. NOTLH wins.
Along with e1 else I too had hard time PostWed Jun 13, 2007 4:23 pm Offline
Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:48 pm1Syracuse, NY
I too had a hard time with the vote, being a big fan of SP since first start. They have all always been a favorite. As I would watch a new one that would then be favorite of all, and so on and so forth. but between the 3, I guess wow, I would have to go with the homeless, because Me and a friend work in the Human Services Field, we watched this together and just laughed our asses off. Although "The Hare Club For Men" was also a good one would still have to go with Homeless because like I said and the part of Human services that we do work in is homeless shelter here in Syracuse.All South Park Episodes are hard to choos from :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :!:
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 5:05 pm Offline
Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:20 pm51
i liked all 3 episodes, but im gonn a have 2 go w/ d-yikes. i just liked that 1 da best 4 some reason.

easter was my 2nd favorite, and after that was notlh. all 3 were great, however.
"I told you we need to fill the cave with hot molten lead it's the only way to be sure ManBearPig never comes out!" -Al Gore
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 10:19 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
"Fantastic Easter Special" was, well, fantastic! Best of the whole first half of the season, for all the reasons mentioned by angeldeb82.

Don't see the reasons, you say? Look closely. Look closely-er. Look even more closely-er...
PostThu Jun 14, 2007 2:53 am Offline
Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:38 pm3Ontario, Canada
Ninjas fighting giant bunnies.

Again, I thought this whole season so far was super tight, so it's hard to pick a favourite... in the end I picked Fantastic Easter Special, not only for the reasons angeldeb82 mentioned, but, I mean, it's like... come on... Ninjas fighting Bunnies...

The being said, the 300 parody was ridiculously awesome and that's the one my friends asked to watch again and again... and the boys singing "California Love" or whatever it's called in NOTLH... awesome.

CAL-I-FOR-NYAH-YAH... is good to the homeless...

Man. I really wish they'd publish a CD with all the episode songs.
PostThu Jun 14, 2007 8:13 am Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
Night of the Living Homeless. Hands down. "I DON'T HAVE ANY CHAAAAANGE!"

Although, Fantastic Easter Special is a close second. "I think the rabbit just crapped on my jacket." XD
PostThu Jun 14, 2007 3:05 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:42 pm132Come back with a warrant.
Night of the Living Homeless, followed very closely by Fantastic Easter Special. D-Yikes comes in a distant third.
"A minute's success pays the failure of years." - Robert Browning

Sort by  
Page 1 of 6 83 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next