Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 14 of 16 230 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Will Paris meet certain doom in the sphyncter? Or will she make it past the goblins in the lower intestine?
You are doomed, Paris Hilton 39%  39%  [ 960 ]
She's rich, she'll be fiiiine 11%  11%  [ 258 ]
This is so a lead-in to the next Lemmiwinks episode. 50%  50%  [ 1239 ]
Total votes : 2457
PostSun Jan 09, 2005 8:55 pm Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:11 pm2
Paris Hilton is a whore and must die! She is a dumbass!
Paris H PostSun Jan 09, 2005 10:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:45 pm1FL
She can get out of anything. Money and horniness go hand in hand :twisted:
PostSun Jan 09, 2005 11:18 pm Offline
Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:56 am1088
fatcartman2009 wrote:
ya she get farted out but she trys to sue hem and my gerasen and mr slay try too kill her then my slay gos to jail

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *falls off chair laughing*

Dude, seriously. How old are you? Gerasen? Slay? :lol: :lol: Youv'e gotta be sh*ttin' me! :lol:
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
PostSun Jan 09, 2005 11:26 pm Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:10 pm8where ever the fuck i want to be!!!mainly my bedroom in FL
[color=red]i hope that f*ckin cock hoe dies. she is too f*ckin preppy and stuck up i hate the bitch. :evil:
biotch from the sunshine state.
Last edited by junkymonkey675 on Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What will become of Paris Hilton? PostMon Jan 10, 2005 8:47 am Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:10 pm8where ever the fuck i want to be!!!mainly my bedroom in FL
pasris hillton can f*ckin die for all i care. $50 says she gets down to the small intestines and shoot her self cause she dont have nay f*ckin lip gloss.she WILL die or maybe thats just what i want. :twisted:
biotch from the sunshine state.
PostMon Jan 10, 2005 4:46 pm Offline
Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:20 pm2good ol' St. Paul/big time Minneapolis
I personally hope that Nicole wiill get some friends together and go for a search for Paris. There can be a family ring involved, or a magical vibrator... or maybe a special video tape of Paris... ... and a wizard involved.

The only way to destroy it is to head into the heart of the red states to a special strip club in Texas where only the corrosive juices of the nastiest, dirtiest stripper... Bunni... can melt it.

Nicole can get a little help from her friends...

Elijah Blue
Bijou Philips
Todd Musker doing some cool moves on his skate board.
and Rick Solomon who can video tape the whole adventure.
Or maybe ...Paris' mom, sister Nicky Hilton and Nick Carter (with Nicole Ritchie they become the "Nicks"). Lindsey Lohan, Mark Wahlberg, Mark McGrath, Tara Reid (who can throw a temper tantrum), Jack Osbourne, and Matthew Perry who can bore everyone to death with his one and only way of acting and joke telling.

Heather Graham can make a guest appearance since Elijah banged her for a while along with Bijou..
And Jonathan Cheban.

After a month in Slave's intestines can drive anyone a little mad. She starts talking to a lost vibrator that she calls "my precious", gullum. Pull the vibrator from the gall-stone.

After taking some of Slave's stomache acid she starts seeing trees talk.

Towelie can be involved. A mere shell of his former self... "I know I could be my old self again if I could just get high." Luckily the wizard is a hesher.

I think it would make a great trilogy...

"The Whore of the Ritz" trilogy.
":Felatioship of the Ritz"
":The Twin Towlies"
and of course
":The Regurge of the King"

Maybe Nicole's dad can help by dancing on the ceiling or sumfing.

getting her out would involve a straw, some sea-men, and a long thin penis to help the regurgitation process. Feathers are so last century! The plunger didn't work.

Well a guy can dream.

Otherwise I'm sure Paris' dad would send out the french marines to find and save her and make sure she can still F like a nimpho on over drive. Money gets rid of problems oddly enough. Go figure.

I was told it was love but no, it turns out to be money. Why would my parents lie to me like that?

Anyway,

I don't know much about Paris but she didn't look, sound or act like the Paris I see staring blankly at nothing while the person with the microphone asks her easy questions and often has to answer them for her. She seems too stupid and stoned to be as hyper as her South Park version was.
Maybe it's just me. I'll have to watch the damn Simple Life now to find out. Crap. Well, maybe I'll put it off until next year.

Cheers
pfy :twisted:
Re: What will become of Paris Hilton? PostMon Jan 10, 2005 4:57 pm Offline
Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:17 pm21A microscopic dot upon a microscopic dot.
nall wrote:
What do you think?
Paris is rich! she can do anything, buy anybody, she can do no wrong! We love paris, worship the ground she walks on, are not worthy to lick the sweat stains from her underwear. Hail Paris! Hail Paris! Hail Paris!
next lemmiwinks episode PostMon Jan 10, 2005 8:08 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:59 pm1
i think that lemmiwinks will return and there will a great uprising. :chaos:
PostTue Jan 11, 2005 12:49 pm Offline
Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:37 pm1obx, nc
:twisted: i think that paris hilton is doomed. mr slave is a lucky dude to have that thing up his @$$ instead of mr garrison
PostTue Jan 11, 2005 5:49 pm Offline
Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:08 pm15
i chose that it is a lead on to the next lemmiwinks episode but yes paris will die i think that the cattatafishs riddle is way to hard and lemmiwinks the king of the gerbils barely made it the only way paris will get her way out is if lemmiwinks comes and beats the cattatafishs ass and makes it outbut paris will probbably still die and burn in hell where she will try to whore her self over to satan but he wont becouse he is a gay hippy f*cking stoner that loves chris and suddam
Re: What will become of Paris Hilton? PostTue Jan 11, 2005 6:01 pm Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm7A crazy place called Florida... ooo....ahhhh
nall wrote:
What do you think?
Paris Hilton is a braty bitch! "OMG my nail broke.. Im gonna sue the like.. like nail place! ugh :x " I think she is to stupid to even servive this world on her own.
PostTue Jan 11, 2005 6:05 pm Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm7A crazy place called Florida... ooo....ahhhh
oh.. recently I put a "post" in.. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PPL TALIKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
WHATEVR IT IS I WANT TO SEE PARIS HILTON DIE!
die mother f*cker
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What will become of Paris Hilton? PostTue Jan 11, 2005 9:27 pm Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:59 pm1
i love mr slaves butt i wish i was there
PostWed Jan 12, 2005 7:08 am Offline
Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:28 am3
Personally, I hope Paris will be crushed between the walls of Mr. Slave's lower intestines near the colon and Mr. Garrison's wank. That'd be an ugly thing to see. Almost as bad as when Saddam decided to play with his dildos in bed when Satan was reading in the South Park movie. (I would like to see a sequal to that :idea: )
With SCA, South Park, and Paintball, I have very little free time... or money for that matter.
Re: What will become of Paris Hilton? PostWed Jan 12, 2005 7:10 am Offline
Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:28 am3
lightninghands88 wrote:
i love mr slaves butt i wish i was there

wtf?
With SCA, South Park, and Paintball, I have very little free time... or money for that matter.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 14 of 16 230 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next