Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 16 of 16 230 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Will Paris meet certain doom in the sphyncter? Or will she make it past the goblins in the lower intestine?
You are doomed, Paris Hilton 39%  39%  [ 960 ]
She's rich, she'll be fiiiine 11%  11%  [ 258 ]
This is so a lead-in to the next Lemmiwinks episode. 50%  50%  [ 1239 ]
Total votes : 2457
PostTue Jan 18, 2005 8:01 pm Offline
Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:27 pm4
What I think is really sad about all this is that there's a whole forum topic devoted to Paris Hilton.

I mean, does anybody know who Rosalind Franklin was? Does anybody know what Condoleeza Rice has just been promoted -- or demoted, depending on how you look at it -- to?

Why does this person -- who is talentless, unintelligent, without redeeming qualities, and probably a fairly horrible person on top of it -- have so much media attention devoted to her?

That's what I wish I could figure out.
PostMon Jan 31, 2005 3:19 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:46 pm3Pennsylfukinvania...beotch
i would truly enjoy a return of the "gooback's", where Paris get's ass raped by the horde's of goo! :twisted:
PostTue Feb 08, 2005 9:02 am Offline
Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:16 am74Boven-Leeuwen - Netherlands
nardball wrote:
What I think is really sad about all this is that there's a whole forum topic devoted to Paris Hilton.

I mean, does anybody know who Rosalind Franklin was? Does anybody know what Condoleeza Rice has just been promoted -- or demoted, depending on how you look at it -- to?

Why does this person -- who is talentless, unintelligent, without redeeming qualities, and probably a fairly horrible person on top of it -- have so much media attention devoted to her?

That's what I wish I could figure out.

As if we care...
Screw you guys... I'm going home
Re: Pairs Hilton PostTue Feb 22, 2005 4:38 am Offline
Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:23 am278
southparkfreak013 wrote:

Pairs Hilton will probably by a torcherd character that Matt and Trey will have fun with for a while then kill her off. For example Cartman could have like a stand or buisness were he makes 1 million dollars off whoring Paris Hilton to the towns people. She ends up having sex w/ one of them and gets AIDS. Cartman does everything to help save her but she dies in the end. Then you can have this big drama scene where Cartman's standing over Paris Hilton's hospital bed and he yells up at the cealing "Why!!!" and you zoom out. Please reply to me if you think this is a good idea for an episode, and if it is tell Trey and Matt!

A bit sketchy but yeah.
PostWed Mar 30, 2005 2:52 pm Offline
Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:45 pm8hicktown, SC
Paris Hilton is a stupid, spoiled whore. Therefore she shall always be a stupid, spoiled whore

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 16 of 16 230 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16