Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 5 63 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What about March are you looking forward to the most?
Season 9 56%  56%  [ 490 ]
Season 5 on DVD 16%  16%  [ 143 ]
Team America on DVD (actually first week of April now) 14%  14%  [ 127 ]
Sure, I'll march for Matt and Trey. 14%  14%  [ 119 ]
Total votes : 879
series 9 is gona be f*cking sweet PostTue Jan 18, 2005 2:11 pm Offline
Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:49 am7England
ooooh come on, people looking more forward to season 5 on dvd and team america coming to dvd than season 9??? just download series 5 and team america: problem solved. we've seen all the other series and team america...we want more!! :lol: :lol: :lol: does anybody know anything about the episodes in series 9 and what they're about? :?: :?:
orgazmo coming to dvd PostTue Jan 18, 2005 2:18 pm Offline
Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:49 am7England
are you all high?? :? i've got orgazmo on dvd, had it about a year now. dont be so stupid. 8)
PostTue Jan 18, 2005 3:00 pm Offline
Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:00 pm204In the very heart of Europe... beautiful Hungary
after the latest (and craziest :mrgreen: ) episode "critter xmas" I am very exited what will they show us this year, so i voted for season 9

and dont worry even if u dont have CC, we upload every new episode in a week after showed on CC... :wink:
[url=http://rethon.uw.hu]Image
Join Now![/url]
Following Monty Python PostTue Jan 18, 2005 7:37 pm Offline
Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:27 pm4
I don't know -- I think season 5 was one of the best seasons SP has done. The latter seasons are kinda, I don't know, less pure, less innocent, know what I mean? Some of it is just TOO political now. I miss that sort of "age of discovery" the boys were into when the show was younger.

In some ways, it kinda reminds me of the way Monty Python started to become more cynical and less funny in THEIR latter seasons. I just really hope that SP doesn't go the way of Monty Python too soon. I'd REALLY miss them.
PostTue Jan 18, 2005 7:40 pm Offline
Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:27 pm4
Oh, and for that stupid girl who didn't get what the whole "March Madness, bitch!" thing was all about, read carefully:

"March Madness" is about NCAA (that's college) basketball -- the Final Four, and all that. The original question is this:

What about March are you looking forward to the most?

Thus, the answer "March Madness" means that this person is most looking forward to the NCAA basketball play-offs (I'm assuming).

And "bitch" wasn't directed at YOU, it was directed at the forum in general -- playfully.

Now calm the f*ck down, bitch.
PostWed Jan 19, 2005 11:16 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:03 am4Germany,HH
Hello i´m from germany and i´m so pissed off :cry: ,because we´re just trough with season 6. :evil:
and team america is right now in the cinemas...
oh yes we f*cking germans always have to wait. :wink:
but never mind,i just wanted to ask if i can look forward to further episodes or if the quality is going down with the time,like in simpsons etc. :?:
Re: What about March are you looking forward to the most? PostWed Jan 19, 2005 5:28 pm Offline
Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:26 pm3
[quote="nall"]Ahh... spring. The flowers are blooming, love is in the air, and new South Park episodes are showing on TV.[/quote :craig: craig rules!!!!!!!![/img]
LONG LIVE CRAIG
PostWed Jan 19, 2005 5:31 pm Offline
Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:26 pm3
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :craig: :craig:
LONG LIVE CRAIG
PostWed Jan 19, 2005 5:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:22 pm1
SOUTHPARK ROOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!!! :D BUT REALLY I THINK EVERY1 KNOWS THAT SO I DONT HAVE TO TELL U THAT DO I
i love eric cartman he is the bomb
im looking forward to? PostWed Jan 19, 2005 5:43 pm Offline
Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:33 pm6Barrie, Ontario, Canada
in the march of may im really looking forward to to things. #1 team america cus i love that move and #2 is Season 9 cus i like watching new episodes from south park cus south park rules. go to my site http://www.whyville2.tk :D
Stan is the Hero in every Episode.
PostWed Jan 19, 2005 9:25 pm Offline
Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:07 pm1
Well... i am looking forward to all of it. i love matt and trey, i cant wait to get team america, i want to see the new episodes and i am definatly going to buy the 5 th season on dvd. I LOVE ALL OF IT. :D
PostThu Jan 20, 2005 12:35 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:26 am1
i cant wait for the season 5 on dvd because t.v. rots the mind and if i watch south park on tv i will consider myself corrupted whereas if i watch it on dvd it is a life experience. . . . . but if i wasn't to cheap to buy cable i probably would have voted for season 9
PostThu Jan 20, 2005 6:40 am Offline
Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:02 am1
well here in england we have just had th second half of season 7 on SKY so hopefully we will get season 8 soon and the hopefully they will have season 9 not too long after that. Team America is in th cimema at th mo so it wont be out on DVD by march or april. i have found a place where i can get Season 5 from but i dont know wen its available to buy. I dont know wot march for matt and trey is so thats wot i voted for. the best episode in season 5 is the entity it rules.
PostThu Jan 20, 2005 1:30 pm Offline
Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:21 pm4
kennyequalsgoodness wrote:
This may sound strange, but the thing I'm looking forward to the most in March is the ne Legend of Zelda. At least, I HEARD it comes out in March. It's not confirmed yet.

But of the choices, it'd have to be season 9.

New Legend of Zelda comes out May 15, 2005. I been waitin for that sh*t too.

As for the poll I picked season 5 on DVD. Season 5 is definitely a classic season and it might be the best one. But after picking that I realized that season 9 is also gonna kick ass. I guess you could say I am looking forward to them equally the same.
Re: What about March are you looking forward to the most? PostThu Jan 20, 2005 5:17 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:01 pm1
Man i cant wait til'the next season of South Park comes. Its gunna be killer!!! :mrgreen:

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 5 63 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next