Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 12 of 13 187 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostFri Dec 28, 2012 4:06 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
I once stuck a firecracker up my ass and lit it :)
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostFri Dec 28, 2012 9:05 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
stanmarsh14 wrote:
I once stuck a firecracker up my ass and lit it :)

.......Was it enjoyable? XD
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Zeepadeebaoopadooba.

I wonder what marshmallows would taste like eaten in a salad while drinking a screwdriver and dancing umph umph umph.

IS MUSIC REALLY BETTER DRUNK? OUTSIDE OR INSIDE? WHO KNOWS, TELL ME!
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:42 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Music while drunk sounds bad, it sounds like bad singing in a foreign language... And the bass gives free headaches! For the win!!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
(ugly)Bob wrote:
Music while drunk sounds bad, it sounds like bad singing in a foreign language... And the bass gives free headaches! For the win!!

DRUNK GANGNAM STYLE WITH SUPER-REMIX BACKBEATS AND A DRAG QUEEN. (This really happened.)
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:47 am Offline
Oh god I swear, I'd be able to charge a defib with my headaches from that music while drunk... No, charge a car
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 am Offline
And when we came out there was so much fog, it was pretty ... but we missed the bus :((((
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 am Offline
How mentally destabilising
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 am Offline
But it was cool when we rode all the way to discovery talking about men with sexy voices and then we got off a stop too soon and then later i had a glass of liquid .... did I mention drag queens? And nipples. There was a man with nipples. Most men have nipples you know, isn't that great? But he was also sweaty. Sweat comes from sweat glands.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 am Offline
...................wine, wine everywhere! Yet so little to drink!
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:55 am Offline
I have a nearly fully bottle of wine on my work desk. It is called Skulls. I have had one glass. I ought to drink more. Wine, wine, wine, wine.

Ever had a Screwdriver? It doesn't really taste like vodka, it tastes more like oranges. It has oranges in it. And vodka.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 am Offline
I drink stuff like Pinot and pops ( the cheap crap teens can easily get hold of) not sure why but not beer..

How drunk have you been? Me? Just clouds and poor walking direction XD
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 am Offline
I was so drunk I threw up once :( I rented a movie just before that. I actually was coherent enough to rent a movie, after unnecessarily changing buses to one that didn't go the way I wanted to. I was on the phone when I threw up.

Another time I was in Scotland and I draw a pint can and a whole big plastic bottle. Boy was I tipsy! :D I wrote all this psuedo-philosophical stuff and walked around marvelling how the view swam about and how hard it was to move my legs.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostThu Jan 03, 2013 1:08 am Offline
My first drunk time ( probably just a scratch in the drinking world) I was freaked out because the whole weeeeee business was new to me, I just remember my friend just giving me food non stop....... She was fully under the I impression that drunks had to eat non stop! :lol: the funniest part is that I was really coordinated after three wines.... And thought I was perfectly fine just had skate suddenly interested in stuffing me with food!
Re: Random thread for the mentally unstable PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
I hate how every kid nowadays are acting black. XD

WHERE THE SAM HACK DOES THAT COME FROM?

Holy shizzzzzzzz!~

I am not mentally unstable enough!

HEY! Guess what? Chicken butt. *gets slapped by the universe*
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters

Sort by  
Page 12 of 13 187 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next