Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 9 of 10 139 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Re: Two truths and a lie PostFri Apr 19, 2013 9:12 am Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
Somehow I don't doubt 3 being true, because my brother once snagged some opened beers off the benches of a family picnic when he was pretty young, and not knowing what they were, he just chugged them and got plastered. Not sure how much he drank, but given he was really young, I don't think it'd take much to get him wasted.

I want to say you're in your early to mid 30's, and 1986 was 27 years ago, so if you have memory of being drunk at 3, it's likely that it spans to an earlier time before 1986.

So from process of elimination, I'm gonna go with 2 being the lie.

Unassumption wrote:
I'll go with you kissing your grandma's friend as the lie because it seems like it's so extreme it's trying to make me think it ISN'T a lie with reverse psychology. Well it won't work, number TWO is the lie.

Actually that one is true....I was like 9, and it was my friend's birthday party. We were playing this game where you pick a balloon and when you pop it, there's a dare written on a card inside of it. Mine was "Kiss a girl"

Naturally as a 9 year old, I was terrified. Then, my friend's grandmother, who happened to be sitting next to me, turned my head towards her and planted one right on my lips for a good 5 seconds.

Her lips were dry...but I could kinda tell she knew what she was doing....I was never the same since that day....

The correct answer was number 3 being the lie, I can't whistle at all....mystery solved....but at what cost?

Here are my 3:

1) I have a huge fear of spiders

2) Tomatoes are my favorite fruit

3) I have the same birthday as Matt Stone
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: Two truths and a lie PostFri Apr 19, 2013 5:56 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Ha! Good guess Mammot. I 'kinda' wet the bed because I sweat the bed. The pee one was the lie, because I said I stopped drinking it :I

You don't seem like the type to be afraid of much, so I'll say the fear of spiders is the lie? No one likes tomato except when it's on a pizza and sharing a birthday with Stone is so cool it has to be true :I

I've seen kids who got over dairy allergies so I'll say that's true. You seem the same age as my sister who was like, the age i was when i got my first memories in the mid-1980s, so that is likely true. You seem to love your booze so i'll say you started that early.

1) I have so much pokemon and sonic merchandise that I can't see the floor in my room.When I get mad, I take it out on my plushies.
2) I am almost always in cosplay.
3) I go to a club once a week to play pen and paper RPGs, obscure board games and LARP. I met some of the coolest people I know by playing these games with them.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Two truths and a lie PostFri Apr 19, 2013 11:32 pm Offline
I'm pretty sure it's not 1 because somehow I remember you mentioning your floor is covered in pokemon cards and what-not.

I want to say 3 because obviously some of the coolest people you've met are actually from this forum right? 8)

Almost always in cosplay is a bit of a stretch, so I'll take a stab in the dark and go with that.

Unassumption wrote:
You don't seem like the type to be afraid of much, so I'll say the fear of spiders is the lie?

True, I'm not afraid of much as I'm very outgoing and adventurous, love to throw caution to the wind and dive face first into the unknown...as long as the unknown doesn't have any spiders in them.

No matter the size or type, they freak me the hell out. Once I saw one in my room, crawling on the ceiling towards me. So I panicked, turned around to run and get a long object to squish it with and smacked face-first into the door. Then, knowing full well I was going to pass out, I used my last remaining strength to get as far away as possible to slip into unconsciousness without it crawling on me or something. So yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of spiders.

My 3:

1) I can still remember my locker combination from 8th grade

2) I once beat a kid up with a broken arm when I was 10

3) I have 9 toes, born without the left pinkie toe.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
Don't we all?
Re: Two truths and a lie PostSat Apr 20, 2013 12:38 am Offline
My memory sucks but I recall my 7th grade locker combo. Using something every day for a year helps it burrow into your brain. I guess you remember the 8th grade one. A bunch of kids in my school had deformed toes, including a guy with webbed feet, so I know how common the missing toe thing is. However, I'm going to go with you beating a kid up as kids do assh*le things all the time.

Number 2 it is.

I guess spiders in your area are a lot more likely to actually be dangerous than here. I hate sticky webs though, they are a good motivator to do the dusting.

Quote:
want to say 3 because obviously some of the coolest people you've met are actually from this forum right? 8)

You would've been right, almost for the reason you gave no less, if you'd gone with that. I was in a gaming club the year before last but the people there mostly sucked. I never LARPed and haven't been in a while.
I dress like TV characters but they're all normal looking ones.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Two truths and a lie PostSat Apr 20, 2013 10:33 am Offline
Unassumption wrote:
Number 2 it is.

Nope, that one is true. Although now that I think about it, I think I was younger than 10, so I guess that was technically a lie.

I was at a park and this slightly older kid with a broken arm stopped me, with his dopey, chubby pal behind him and was all like "Beat it! This is our side of the playground loser!". I noticed him doing the same to other kids earlier as well, so I yelled "This park is for everyone!!!" then pushed him to the ground and unleashed my wrath on him, broken arm or not.

My older brother jumped in right on time to hold off the chubby kid. It wasn't right to attack a kid with a broken arm, but in all fairness it was for a righteous cause.

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
Don't we all?
Re: Two truths and a lie PostSun Apr 21, 2013 12:16 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Unassumption wrote:
I've seen kids who got over dairy allergies so I'll say that's true. You seem the same age as my sister who was like, the age i was when i got my first memories in the mid-1980s, so that is likely true. You seem to love your booze so i'll say you started that early.

You know, the game is called two truths and a lie, not three truths. :P

Kensuke was right. Two is a lie. It was my cousin who got over his dairy and egg allergy.
As for three, it was basically the same scenario as with Kensuke's brother. I drank a glass of beer when my parents weren't looking. I don't remember it, my parents told me that story.
I know my oldest memories are from 1986, because that was the year we moved to this town.

Kensuke, I'm gonna say 1. It just seems too obvious.

1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. I can touch my toes without bending my knees.
3. I can do the splits.
Re: Two truths and a lie PostSun Apr 21, 2013 9:29 pm Offline
I'm gonna say 3, I'm afraid I can't base this on anything other than I don't know many men that can do splits.

Mamont wrote:
Kensuke, I'm gonna say 1. It just seems too obvious.

Wrong! 3 was the lie, I actually have all 10 toes.

I chose 3 to be my lie as it was common enough to be believable, as well as uncommon enough that one would think that I was trying to make people think was lying but actually telling the truth.

You both have fallen pray to my clever ruse! KENSUKE WINS!

*Cartwheels out of the room*

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
Don't we all?
Re: Two truths and a lie PostMon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I.

I can like to dream the dreams of a child's imagining.

II.

I do a lot of creepypasta readings.

III.

I am not afraid of heights.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: Two truths and a lie PostMon Apr 22, 2013 6:33 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
I. I am a thirty-year-old guy from Texas.
II. I go to an art school in Houston.
III. I am a famous professional wrestler.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Two truths and a lie PostMon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
#3, duh. You know why it's a no-brainer? Because, first and foremost, to be a professional wrestler you need to have no brain whatsoever. Apparently, you do have a brain, which is an automatic disqualifier.

Now, professional wrestle this:

1. Sometimes I lie.
2. I always tell the truth.
3. I am the man who sold the Universe (twice).
Re: Two truths and a lie PostTue Apr 23, 2013 12:30 pm Offline

I.

I am a published author

II.

I will be an author (as soon as The Melancholy of Milo Vonnegut gets finished)

III.

I shook hands with Stephen King.

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: Two truths and a lie PostTue Apr 23, 2013 4:39 pm Offline
A lot of people are published online, with so many new publishing options. Even more authors.
It'd be so obvious that you shook hands with king that I'm guessing this one was reverse psychology;that one is the lie?

I have sold parts of the moon and other things i don't own to stupid schmucks. So maybe Vacoola DID sell the universe?

1) I spill my drink on my keyboards and break them a lot. I switched to a waterproof roll up one for a few months so it'd survive spills but I hate the feel of them.

2) My philosophy teacher, who insisted he could convince Africans that he was god with sticky-notes and went round barefoot at school, trolled me IRL. He said if you drink water while pissing, you will get high. Almost everyone in class tried one of that >_>

3) I went to the prom with date but lost my date because i got so wasted. First time I ever tried spirits! I ended up doing so much crazy sh*t i had to literally use my 'autistic get out of jail free' card. I did stupid sh*t with 3 other people and 2 of them ended up in trouble because they lacked that card :P
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Two truths and a lie PostWed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
You are correct Kensuke. I can't do splits.

As for Unassumption. 2 sounds plausible, since he was philosophy teacher. 3 sounds unbelievable, but only because you got a date. 1 on the other hand sounds just two obvious. I know you broke a lot of keyboards. Knowing you, you hid a lie in 1. I'm guessing you didn't switched to roll up keyboard.

1. I have an older brother
2. I have only one living grandparent
3. I have 27 teeth
Re: Two truths and a lie PostThu Apr 25, 2013 12:35 pm Offline
3. You have only one tooth.

I.

I'm a cult.

II.

I like to listen to soundscapes.

III.

I hate eating chicken.

Re: Two truths and a lie PostTue Apr 30, 2013 4:19 pm Offline
2. no one IS a cult. You may be in one but are not one. No one hates chicken either, it's the best dinosaur meat.

1) i used to crush coffee beans on the desk at school and snort the powder to feel awake. I sometimes put the crushed powder in my eye. I put it on icecream and ate it and cut my arm with a broken pen then poured the coffee powder into my cuts.

2) i needed to wear a uniform at school until i was 18 like most UK kids and burned my uniform when i ended highschool. My only blazer burned that day. I also burned all my books. Sadly i didn't burn my coursework which is still piled up on my floor to the point the floor is BENT under it. Sadly my parents won't let me bin it.

3) there is a store opposite my old school that sold racist dolls. I bought my friend one, he hung it from his wardrobe with one elastic band. i lynched a little n_gger doll from a Christmas tree, my family were very pleased. They use it every year now ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 9 of 10 139 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next