Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 10 139 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Re: Two truths and a lie PostThu Dec 15, 2011 6:34 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
You could try what elton John did to restore your hair and get a mowhawk? I can't disagree with the above guy' guess.

Quote:
I'm gonna say 1. Because it's more general then the other two and less personal.

Good call though only because I was 7 when I left ;)

1) No one from my primary school except me went to my middle school, most of the kids I hung out with in middle school moved by 10th/11th grade and none did my classes, most of the kids I hung out with then quit school at 16, none of the people I hung out with at high-school went to university, and I haven't really seen any of them since.
2) Someone stole my mobile phone and wallet one time while I was in an exam, and stole a bunch of other people's stuff too
3) The kids I hung out with at middle school still played tag and hide-and-seek in 9th grade, and one of them broke their leg after he got pounced on in extreme tag, causing us all to get in trouble.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Two truths and a lie PostThu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Unassumption: #1

1. I can name all 44 presidents of the United States backwards.

2. I like to go on long walks.

3. I am addicted to smiley faces.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Two truths and a lie PostThu Dec 22, 2011 12:42 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
mo303564 wrote:
Unassumption: #1

1. I can name all 44 presidents of the United States backwards.

2. I like to go on long walks.

3. I am addicted to smiley faces.

1 seems to extreme to be a lie (than, maybe that's the catch), and I remember you using a lot of smileys. So, I'm gonna go for two. Plus, it's so random.

1) I'm third generation of Atheists in my family
2) My friend and I dug out some human bones once
3) When I was a kid I found a hand grenade and threw rocks at it.
Re: Two truths and a lie PostThu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 pm Offline
Mike seems the kind to be able to name the presidents backwards, and I think he likes to walk so... i guess 3?

You're from a communist country right so I guess your folks are atheists. 3rd generation could be trying to catch me out but I guess 2 is the lie?

The lie was 3 - he broke his rib not his leg ;)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Two truths and a lie PostFri Dec 23, 2011 7:14 am Offline
Unassumption wrote:
You could try what elton John did to restore your hair and get a mowhawk?

What did he do? Hair transplantation? Nah! It's expensive, and I'm not that vain (at least I like to think I'm not).

Quote:
You're from a communist country right so I guess your folks are atheists. 3rd generation could be trying to catch me out but I guess 2 is the lie?

Got ya! It's 3. It was my brother who found the grenade.
My grandparents are Atheist too (although they were raised as Chistians).
And the bones were left behind when the graveyard was relocated long time ago. It's how it's done. Only tombstones move. Bodies stay in the ground.
Re: Two truths and a lie PostSat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 pm Offline
1) I got the nickname 'squirrel' because I eat with my hands - both of them. Even small pieces of food like individual chips I ate with both hands gripping them. The only food I ate with a knife or fork before I was 10 was rice which I ate one grain at a time
2) I've never met anyone who later died, except an German teacher who had a brain anurism. My great grandma on my dad's side (The last great grandparent after my birth) died a couple of years back one year shot of a hundred, as alcoholic as my mum, but as I never saw her I just heard rumors about her antics, so didn't feel a thing at her funeral. Not sure how I'll feel if someone I actually care about dies, I thought my dad was involved in the 7/7 bombings as he was in the area and I didn't get a call from him and he was late and all I could think about was money but he turned out to be OK and just delayed on his way home by it, feel bad about that now =/
3) I've never seen all my aunts and uncles and have difficulty remembering who they are even though I have 5 of'em. None of the men on my dad's side of the family have any kids so I'm the last (Failed) hope of carrying on our family line. Most of my uncles claim to be 'asexual' 50 year old virgins, looks like I'm not the first to invent that lie. Those aunts and uncles don't feel 'real' to me just like fictional characters, people online feel realer as I actually interact with them!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Two truths and a lie PostWed Dec 28, 2011 3:42 pm Offline
All three seem like truth. Are you sure you naven't enlisted a lie? Probably one litlle lie incorporated somwhere. IDK, 2?

In which sport I've never competed?
1) Budokai
2) Parkour
3) Swimming
Re: Two truths and a lie PostFri Dec 30, 2011 12:15 pm Offline
Quote:
The only food I ate with a knife or fork before I was 10 was rice which I ate one grain at a time

I still don't eat rice with a knife and fork lol the lie is 1, that I don't still eat with hands ;)

Can't imagine people not doing 3, 1 looks like alphabet soup so I'm sure you did it as it's too rare. I put 2 in, you have both legs ;)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Two truths and a lie PostFri Dec 30, 2011 5:35 pm Offline
Unassumption wrote:
I put 2 in, you have both legs ;)

?
Yeah, parkour is not a sport, and there are no competitions. Besides, I was too old when I dicovered it (24).
Injuries are rare but painful.
Re: Two truths and a lie PostWed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Mamont: Budochi?

1. I took a sh*t in someone's backyard.

2. I have never been to Disney World or Disney Land.

3. I can put my feet behind my head.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Two truths and a lie PostThu Apr 18, 2013 8:45 am Offline
Budokai. It's a form of generic martial arts.
I remember you saying you shat in someone's backyard. I'm not sure about the feet behind your head, but it seems so unlikely that you've never been in Disney World or Disney land. I'm gonna go with 2.

1. I like heavy metal
2. I like hip-hop
3. I like dubstep
Re: Two truths and a lie PostThu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 am Offline
You're in a heavy metal band so if you don't hate yourself, 1 is a truth. Dubstep is almost universally hated so it's the easy guess as a lie but I will say it's TOO easy and go with hip-hop as the lie.

1) I have drunk antifreeze, chlorox, tipex and paint just to see what they taste like. I said I was trying to kill myself when people saw me doing these things but was mostly just curious what the stuff tasted like. Mostly because FBI files said these toxins tasted nice.
2) I used to pour milk through the letterbox of a teacher I didn't like every day after I stalked her back to her house. The teacher eventually quit their job and moved away but never figured out I was the one who was doing this.
3) I bought a computer for £5 one time, with a huge box of software for it. I don't think the person selling it knew how much it was worth or cared.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Two truths and a lie PostThu Apr 18, 2013 1:40 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
I'm going to go ahead and say 1 is the lie, because if you actually did drink antifreeze, I'd be surprised your kidneys haven't failed yet, or that you're even still alive.

1. I have an IQ of 130

2. My first ever kiss was with a friend's grandmother

3. I can whistle any tune really well
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: Two truths and a lie PostFri Apr 19, 2013 7:25 am Offline
I did drink those things. Had to go to the hospital afterwards but it's so strawberry sweet it was worth it. Bleech on the other hand, not so much. The lie was the milk through the letterbox thing, not that I didn't do it but that I never got caught :chaos:

ANY tune? There are an infinite number of possible tunes. I can hardly believe that one. I know you can hum though so. You want me to say your IQ is low, that's why you put it there, i bet, so I won't go with that.
I'll go with you kissing your grandma's friend as the lie because it seems like it's so extreme it's trying to make me think it ISN'T a lie with reverse psychology. Well it won't work, number TWO is the lie.

1) I puke all the time. When I get mad, i get a dizzy spell and a headache then puke everywhere. When I get nervous I puke :stanpuke: If I eat too much, I puke.
2) You guys! I sh*t my pants. In the last week. :cartmanevillaugh: I also kinda wet the bed sometimes. It wakes me up in the night and contributes to my sleep patterns being odd. It woke me at 2 am today.
3) I used to collect my own pee in bottles and sometimes drink it. I got sick from drinking it once so stopped doing this.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Two truths and a lie PostFri Apr 19, 2013 8:28 am Offline
You're right Unass. There are a lot of dubstep song I don't like and there are hip hop songs I do like, but overall I like dupstep and dislike hip hop.

As for you, I'm guessing two. I know you sometimes collect your piss and i know you tried it once. I'm not sure about puking, though. I don't remember you mentioning it. Still, wetting your bed seems a bit stretched.

1. My oldest memories are from 1986.
2. I used to be allergic to cow milk and chicken eggs, but somehow got over it.
3. First time I got drunk I was three.

Sort by  
Page 8 of 10 139 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next