Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Cartman gets an anal probe error PostSun Aug 22, 2010 5:11 pm Offline
Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 pm3
In the very first episode of South Park, in the scene where Kyle leans back and yells at the aliens to give Ike back, The voice that comes out of his mouth sounds like it belongs to Stan. Am I crazy? o.o
Re: Cartman gets an anal probe error PostSat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 pm Offline
Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:34 pm1
Nope, you are correct...when someone mentions an "error" in south park this is the first one that comes to my mind...Kyle says "Come down here you stinking aliens!" and it is in stan's voice
Re: Cartman gets an anal probe error PostFri Dec 21, 2012 3:31 pm Offline
Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 am2
Exactly,I've always wondered why Kyle sount likee stan in that scene! Biggest mistake they've made in season 1 :cartmanscared: they make a lot of mistakes throughout the season but when yhu think of all of them the first one? That comes to mind is that one, but Thu gotta give them summer credit,that was the very first episode, they ever aired at the time :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :cartmancop: :stanpuke:
Steph Broflovski;)
Re: Cartman gets an anal probe error PostSun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 pm Offline
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm18
sheny wrote:
In the very first episode of South Park, in the scene where Kyle leans back and yells at the aliens to give Ike back, The voice that comes out of his mouth sounds like it belongs to Stan. Am I crazy? o.o

Usually in all television shows it takes at least a few episodes in it's first season before it get's good. I watched ALL of season 1 and the first few episodes of South Park kind of suck, the show in my opinion starts to get awesome in the season 1 episode Death! :D
Re: Cartman gets an anal probe error PostMon Mar 18, 2013 12:56 pm Offline
Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 am1
sheny wrote:

Most of it was cencered but yes you are correct :assface: :parishilton: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :santa: :timmy: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :craig: :cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanevil:
:cartmanhappy: :cartmanko'd: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh:
Re: Cartman gets an anal probe error PostSat Mar 23, 2013 2:48 am Offline
Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:18 pm3
The reason for this is that Mr. Parker voices both Stan and Kyle. And as a voice actor myself, I can tell you that sometimes it can be difficult to change character voices on the fly.

Anyhow, there's your reason for the error :)
Re: Cartman gets an anal probe error PostSat Mar 23, 2013 1:19 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
JakeCharger wrote:
The reason for this is that Mr. Parker voices both Stan and Kyle. And as a voice actor myself, I can tell you that sometimes it can be difficult to change character voices on the fly.

Matt Stone voices Kyle.

But yeah, in the early episodes you sometimes get Trey speaking Kyle's lines and Matt speaking Stan's line.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Cartman gets an anal probe error PostSat Mar 23, 2013 4:52 pm Offline
Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:18 pm3
Big-Will wrote:
JakeCharger wrote:

Matt Stone voices Kyle.

But yeah, in the early episodes you sometimes get Trey speaking Kyle's lines and Matt speaking Stan's line.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts