Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
1:09 Starvin' Marvin PostSat Nov 25, 2006 2:06 am Offline
Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:05 pm83Up your arse and around the corner...
On that factory where Sally Struthers is hording all of the food, there is a sign above the door, (I don't know what it says, but it's probably saying "Do not enter" or something...) but when Cartman barges out and says, "Sally Struthers is hording all the food," or something, the sign is missing.
This is my sig

Deal with it

Go away, please!
Re: 1:09 Starvin' Marvin PostThu Nov 13, 2008 7:00 pm Offline
Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:47 pm32
You know the scene where there was nothing in the donation box but cream corn? I'd throw in a can of cranberry sauce and even a can of spaghettio's with meatballs. The kids will love the meatballs.
Re: 1:09 Starvin' Marvin PostSat Jan 24, 2009 11:28 am Offline
Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:22 am3
lol i seen it
Re: 1:09 Starvin' Marvin PostFri May 22, 2009 2:08 pm Offline
Fri May 22, 2009 1:37 pm31
vermondo wrote:
You know the scene where there was nothing in the donation box but cream corn? I'd throw in a can of cranberry sauce and even a can of spaghettio's with meatballs. The kids will love the meatballs.

OMG I love that part! "No, Starvin Marvin, that's Kenny's creamed corn! No, Starvin Marvin, that's a bad Starvin Marvin!" LMFAO! They're a bit harsh on Kenny though!
"Okay,okay, I'll use my power to... Turn Kyle into a chicken!" "Goddammit Cartman" "Hahahahahaha! Now you are a chicken!"
-Kyle and Cartman,Good Times with Weapons
Re: 1:09 Starvin' Marvin PostFri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 am Offline
Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:38 pm12Kent, UK
kennydeathsfanatic wrote:
vermondo wrote:

OMG I love that part! "No, Starvin Marvin, that's Kenny's creamed corn! No, Starvin Marvin, that's a bad Starvin Marvin!" LMFAO! They're a bit harsh on Kenny though!

I feel real sorry for Kenny when they take the piss out of him but there's no point in feeling sorry for him cos he's the first person to admit he's poor! haha
It was the heat of the moment..

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts