Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
0107 Pink Eye Bloopers (7) PostFri Jun 05, 2009 1:11 pm Offline
Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:44 am63
When we see Kenny from the front, the hole in his head exposing his brain appears on his left side, but when we see the top of his head when he is biting people, the hole is in the back of his head. In the opening scene, the trees in the background keep moving between shots. During the scene where Chef goes to see the Mayor and Officer Barbrady, there is a shot from outside, where a pumpkin is visible in the window. But when Chef goes inside, there is no pumpkin. In the cemetery scene where Kyle calls the emergency hotline and Stan and Cartman hold off the zombies, in the shot where Kyle's hand holding the Worcestershire Sauce is shown in close-up, his gloves are shown as green instead of white, which they are while Kyle is in his vampire costume. At the end when the airplane hits Kenny, there is a gravestone with a cross on it behind him, but all the time when the other three boys were talking, none of the gravestones behind them had crosses. Tom's Rhynoplasty appears between two different sets of buildings in the street shots. When Kyle cuts Kenny in half, we see a skull behind him, but in the other scenes, the skull is to his right.
Re: 0107 Pink Eye Bloopers (7) PostTue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm Offline
Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 pm7
Very observant! I didn't think this many bloopers really existed in one episode
Re: 0107 Pink Eye Bloopers (7) PostWed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 pm Offline
Sat May 21, 2011 12:27 pm1
when Stan, Kyle, and Cartman are killing all the walkers, kyle chainsawed kenny in half! He says oh my God! I killed Kenny! You basterd!
Re: 0107 Pink Eye Bloopers (7) PostTue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm Offline
Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:14 pm1
When they find the Crack whore magazine with Cartman's mom on the cover if you look close in the next shot with Chef holding it it says Naughty Mom magazine.
Re: 0107 Pink Eye Bloopers (7) PostSun Sep 18, 2011 12:15 pm Offline
Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:31 pm11
Woah. LOTS of bloopers.

Zombie Kenny ftw though. :zombiekenny:
Badump-bump, TSH.
FAVORITE QUOTES:
"I'm free, m'kay!" "F*ck f*ck f*ckity f*ck-f*ck!" "Dude, it's a frozen dude!" And so on.

Username: CARTMAN, KENNY, STAN, KYLE(K2)<--In order of most favorite.
Re: 0107 Pink Eye Bloopers (7) PostSun Sep 18, 2011 3:01 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:00 pm1Albany, NY
That's pretty interesting, I guess I didn't notice because I figured they do things like that just to keep you visually occupied. Maybe they figure it's more fun to keep seeing a hole in Kenny's head and such. :shock:
~Maharg the Wicked~

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts