Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
0109 Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo Bloopers (3) PostFri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 pm Offline
Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:44 am63
When Mr. Hankey is dancing around Kyle's bathroom there are some poo marks where Mr. Hankey never even touched. In the scene where Mr. Garrison is telling the students to to get in place for the play, Kenny is seen in the group. Despite the fact that he is supposed to be taking the star or the ceiling at that point. He is then seen seconds later climbing down the ladder with the star. When the town are protesting outside the Mayor's office, the woman at the front of the Nativity protesting group is wearing a purple shirt. A few seconds later, she is with the group against the cutting-down of Christmas trees wearing a completely different shirt (white with a Christmas tree in a red circle with a line through it).
Re: 0109 Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo Bloopers (3) PostTue Jun 16, 2009 12:14 pm Offline
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am120
I noticed the first and second ones, but I didn't notice the third one. Next time I watch the episode I'm going to have to look for that one.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Re: 0109 Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo Bloopers (3) PostWed Jun 17, 2009 4:31 am Offline
Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:46 am1466Ireland
yea i noticed them....but not the potest girl
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
i wasnt hitting you,i was simply high-fiveing your face
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
Re: 0109 Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo Bloopers (3) PostTue Jul 07, 2009 7:00 am Offline
Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 am1
This is the dialog between Stan,Kyle and Trey Parker (the producer)after they see this episode.
Trey Parker:Well boys did you liked this episode?
Stan:OMG!!!YOU DIDN'T KILL KENNY! :zombiekenny:
Kyle:YOU BASTARDS! :evil:
Re: 0109 Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo Bloopers (3) PostSun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 pm Offline
Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:29 am1
wow lol :P

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts