Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 11 posts
anal probe blooper PostSun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 pm Offline
Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 pm6
on the bus when kyles brother gets abducted, note the bus, it is empty except for the four boys, then a few mins later, when ms. crabtree jerks the wheel, the bus is full of kids ( some of them fly from the left side of the bus to the right side) and at the end of the scene when cartman is saying " someone is baking brownies" the bus is empty again
Re: anal probe blooper PostMon Aug 31, 2009 9:50 am Offline
Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:28 pm1
I've noticed that before too!
Re: anal probe blooper PostSun Sep 13, 2009 5:07 pm Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
when kenny is dead and kyle is talking to stan about looking for his little brother, if you look closely at the top right corner you can see in one of the frames the shadow of a finger.
Re: anal probe blooper PostWed Oct 07, 2009 1:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:52 pm1
when barbrady is at the farm, a helicopter flies by and the cows start running, the sign falls down and u can see a piece of tape where the sign used to be
Re: anal probe blooper PostSat Oct 17, 2009 1:02 am Offline
Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:18 pm1
its cheaper that way
Re: anal probe blooper PostSat Oct 17, 2009 1:40 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
AxayPaulene wrote:
when kenny is dead and kyle is talking to stan about looking for his little brother, if you look closely at the top right corner you can see in one of the frames the shadow of a finger.

Nice catch!

caboose678 wrote:
its cheaper that way

Er, no, they weren't using computers when they made this episode, so of course you'd see such things as shadows and pieces of tape.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: anal probe blooper PostThu Oct 22, 2009 12:32 am Offline
Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:28 pm3
I would have never noticed that one about the finger print/shadow. Great eye!
Re: anal probe blooper PostThu Oct 29, 2009 5:56 pm Offline
Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:48 pm1
when wendy got barfed on by stan with cartmen in the backround one second hes there then hes not.
Re: anal probe blooper PostSat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 am Offline
I just noticed that when you camera shows the whole class, the same girl can be seen on both the first seat and the last seat in the class (Red).
Well, they might not be the exact same, but they both have the same hair.

And also, when the train conductor is talking to the cows, the scene right after officer Barbrady comes, when the cows start to flee, if you look at the bottom of the screen you can see another shadow of a finger and (I think) a random piece of paper? (it's very quick)

And when Stan sees Wendy in the cafeteria, on the left of Wendy, there is a boy who has the exact same clothes as Stan but they are different colours.

Another one: when the kids are singing "We got out of school, no more school today" the clouds seem to be moving with the boys as they are walking.

One more: Right after the aliens say "it is a gift from us", one more "moo" can be heard, followed by "mhm" :lol:

And last one: At the end when officer Barbrady finally catches the cows (when he says "haha, cows") , at the top right corner you can see that that corner is shadowed.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Re: anal probe blooper PostThu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 am Offline
Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:32 pm2
I've seen quite a few posts in all these bloopers that mention "this kid looks like token", "this kid looks like stand", "this one looks like red".. etc. I've noticed a lot of that over the years. I'm pretty sure that what the producers do, is they copy copy the basic form/style of one character, and change some of the details to make it look like a different person. In the case of the kid who looks like Stan (mentioned above), they copy-and-pasted him, then just changed the color of the clothes. Speaking as a graphic designer, this happens a lot. It cuts down on the overall production costs, so they aren't spending 6 weeks trying to design 75 completely different characters for a 2 second bleacher-filling scene.
Re: anal probe blooper PostThu Apr 15, 2010 2:05 pm Offline
Spyce wrote:
I've seen quite a few posts in all these bloopers that mention "this kid looks like token", "this kid looks like stand", "this one looks like red".. etc. I've noticed a lot of that over the years. I'm pretty sure that what the producers do, is they copy copy the basic form/style of one character, and change some of the details to make it look like a different person. In the case of the kid who looks like Stan (mentioned above), they copy-and-pasted him, then just changed the color of the clothes. Speaking as a graphic designer, this happens a lot. It cuts down on the overall production costs, so they aren't spending 6 weeks trying to design 75 completely different characters for a 2 second bleacher-filling scene.

Yeah, that's what I was guessing too.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 11 posts