Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Mr.Hankey blooper. PostMon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 am Offline
Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:35 am5
Before the play starts, when the crowd is arguing you see Randy Marsh saying "I agree." but it dosn't quite look like him, even though it sounds like him.
:santa:
Re: Mr.Hankey blooper. PostMon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Season 1 was animated with construction paper so I don't think it was a blooper. Just the way Randy was filmed at that moment.

I for one have a great day after a visit with the real Mr. Hankey IRL. I feel wonderful after I say goodbye to Mr. Hankey. Remember, you can see him too if you eat a high fiber diet. And you'll feel better too for the whole day :)
Re: Mr.Hankey blooper. PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:59 pm4
cool 8)
Re: Mr.Hankey blooper. PostThu Jun 16, 2011 6:58 pm Offline
Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:08 pm16
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Season 1 was animated with construction paper so I don't think it was a blooper. Just the way Randy was filmed at that moment.

I for one have a great day after a visit with the real Mr. Hankey IRL. I feel wonderful after I say goodbye to Mr. Hankey. Remember, you can see him too if you eat a high fiber diet. And you'll feel better too for the whole day :)

woah woah woah dude u said ALL of S1 was construction paper. However it started using computer animation from weight gain 4000 and onwards.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts