Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 10 posts
Cow Days Blooper PostWed Dec 07, 2005 3:12 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:09 pm112
When Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny are at the Festival, a man says (not quoted) 'you guys should get in this ride it's only 7 tickets'.

After the line ride is offer, he says 'did you enjoy the ride?' and then confesses how it's a simulator of a real life line. And then he says (quoted) "That'll be 5 tickets thank you very much."
PostWed Feb 01, 2006 11:51 pm Offline
Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:25 pm11
your right. i watched this ep earlier today and i was actually trying to figure out how they ended up with 3 dollars and i thought i just misheard the first time they said how much it was
PostSun Feb 05, 2006 2:56 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:43 pm34riding trikes with the sp boys
also when the limo dives up with lenardo dicaprio to tell ming lee (cartman) thanks the driver is a alien
PostSun Feb 05, 2006 10:47 pm Offline
Sat May 28, 2005 12:34 am2610Eureka, California 95503
Dian Bachar voiced the 'background' of the game show.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
PostMon Feb 06, 2006 9:22 am Offline
Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:09 pm1422Beady eyes, Flapping heads, Canada!
These mistakes happen when Matt and Trey rush there productions! But they hardly do. It's like in Bloody mary, When that Alein was there.... :shock: But actualy South park is a real place outside a place called Denver. People have claimed to have seen more UFO sightings there other than anywhere else in the World. Thats why sometimes you can see UFO's or aleins! :roll:
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 1:23 am Offline
Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:17 pm11
kanichiwa wrote:
These mistakes happen when Matt and Trey rush there productions! But they hardly do. It's like in Bloody mary, When that Alein was there.... :shock: But actualy South park is a real place outside a place called Denver. People have claimed to have seen more UFO sightings there other than anywhere else in the World. Thats why sometimes you can see UFO's or aleins! :roll:

http://www.spscriptorium.com/Sightings/Sightings.htm
PostSat Apr 22, 2006 10:07 am Offline
Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:55 am10Norway - The land of Black Metal and Bamsemums
The visitors aren't "mistakes", you dumb f*ck. They're there for fun. Call them Easter Eggs or whatever.
PostSun May 21, 2006 8:22 am Offline
Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:09 pm1422Beady eyes, Flapping heads, Canada!
Sniperfox420 wrote:
kanichiwa wrote:

http://www.spscriptorium.com/Sightings/Sightings.htm

Oh ok, That was when i didnt no that was there.
PostMon Aug 21, 2006 12:18 pm Offline
Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:18 am9Here.
smith6303 wrote:
your right. i watched this ep earlier today and i was actually trying to figure out how they ended up with 3 dollars and i thought i just misheard the first time they said how much it was

yes, i watched this episode and made the same observations, and then watched it again and did the math in my head, and almost every single thing they say doesn't match up.... very confusing....
No! I don't hate black people, I hate hippies! I wanna kick em' in the NUTS!!!
Re: Cow Days Blooper PostWed Jan 14, 2009 12:31 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:19 am8
Another Blooper, or "easter egg" I saw was,
right at the end, when Stan and Kyle are sitting in a pile of Terrance and Phillip dolls, Stan is holding a Terrance doll, and Kyle is holding a Phillip doll, Stan says: "Let's go looking for treasure Terrance," to Kyle.
(Wrong order, to put it simply)
Therapy is expensive.

Bubble wrap is free.

Your choice.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 10 posts