Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
207 - City on the Edge Forever - Bloopers (3) PostThu Sep 17, 2009 9:01 am Offline
Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:36 am14
- When that guy gets out the bus, you see him walking with the bus on the background. That same guy is looking out of the bus window.

- You see that guy in the bus window right before the bus falls off the cliff.

- When the same guy's dead body hits the roof. You hear Bebe saying something like: "Help!". But she is not located on the bus.
Re: 207 - City on the Edge Forever - Bloopers (3) PostFri Nov 13, 2009 9:37 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:38 pm2
First, Bebe is located on the bus.
Second, the part when the refer back to scuzzlebutt, when they first show him, his leg is patrick duffy, but when they do an upclose it is some other guy.
Re: 207 - City on the Edge Forever - Bloopers (3) PostTue Dec 08, 2009 6:33 pm Offline
Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:23 pm22
After Kenny dies, a little while after when they pan out and show the bus with the kids looking out the window, you can see Kenny looking out the window too!
"Don't preach to me fatso!!"
Re: 207 - City on the Edge Forever - Bloopers (3) PostMon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 pm Offline
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm116
i dont know if this has been posted but i noticed that when they were having the 1st flashback, cartman, kyle, stan, and wendy looked really weird.

but when the aliens got icecream, they looked and sounded more updated. is this a blooper?
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!
Re: 207 - City on the Edge Forever - Bloopers (3) PostMon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 am Offline
Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 am8
Also, the bus is starting to shake off the cliff in the morning after Kenny dies. The episodes goes to commercial (or buffer online), then comes back at nighttime and not morning.
Re: 207 - City on the Edge Forever - Bloopers (3) PostThu Apr 15, 2010 4:25 pm Offline
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm116
i also noticed at the end when stan was talking 2 kyle on the phone, when they hung up, the shot zoomed out and you can see a tiny mr. makey that blends in with the trees outside! you can see when his glasses are! its kinda hard to see.

sec 20:42 as stan was walking away.

whats with all the mr. makeys??? lol
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!
Re: 207 - City on the Edge Forever - Bloopers (3) PostWed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 pm Offline
Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 pm3
lagurl14 wrote:
i dont know if this has been posted but i noticed that when they were having the 1st flashback, cartman, kyle, stan, and wendy looked really weird.

but when the aliens got icecream, they looked and sounded more updated. is this a blooper?

No this isn't a blooper, they used footage from their very first episode (Cartman gets an anal probe) which was all done with stop-motion and construction paper, after the first episode, because it took so long to make, they switched to CG.

Seeing as they were changing certain scenes from that clip instead of doing the construction paper thing again they stuck with CG, which is why they look different in certain parts.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts