Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Merry Christmas Charlie Manson PostThu Oct 28, 2010 10:42 pm Offline
Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:28 pm2
Alright well this isn't really in the episode, more of in the description. I don't know if i'm posting this in the wrong place or whatever, but oh well. I looked for this being posted already and didn't see it. then again I didn't look very hard...

So it says:
"When Kyle's parents say no to a road trip to Cartman's grandma's house, Stan sneaks out to join Kyle, Kenny and Cartman anyway."

Wasn't it Stan's parents that said no to the trip? Kyle's mom seemed fine with it before they left.
Re: Merry Christmas Charlie Manson PostFri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Nautical wrote:
So it says:
"When Kyle's parents say no to a road trip to Cartman's grandma's house, Stan sneaks out to join Kyle, Kenny and Cartman anyway."

Wasn't it Stan's parents that said no to the trip? Kyle's mom seemed fine with it before they left.

Question, Nautical: "So it says." So what says? I looked at the episode player description for this Season 2 show, and it says nothing about Kyle's parents.

Where do you see this? Thanks.
Re: Merry Christmas Charlie Manson PostFri Oct 29, 2010 2:16 am Offline
Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:33 am54IL
Nautical wrote:
Alright well this isn't really in the episode, more of in the description. I don't know if i'm posting this in the wrong place or whatever, but oh well. I looked for this being posted already and didn't see it. then again I didn't look very hard...

So it says:

No, at the beginning I can remember Sharron telling Stan to leave it up to Randy, Randy says he doesn't care, then Sharron still says "THE ANSWER IS NO STANLEY!"

What you might be thinking of is The Wackey Molestation Adventure when Kyle's parents wouldn't let him go see the Raging Pussies
Pro-Choice vs. Cartman
Pro-Gun Control vs. Cartman
People Against The Clubbing Of Baby Seals vs. Cartman

My SP Collection: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104 ... 010192.jpg
Re: Merry Christmas Charlie Manson PostFri Oct 29, 2010 2:33 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Nautical wrote:
So it says:

Question, Nautical: "So it says." So what says? I looked at the episode player description for this Season 2 show, and it says nothing about Kyle's parents.

Where do you see this? Thanks.

In the episode description under the episode in the episode player. Also for a split second before the episode begins, the description is shown in all caps, and it says "When Kyle's parents say no to a road trip..."
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Merry Christmas Charlie Manson PostFri Oct 29, 2010 2:43 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Thanks, Big-Will. I found it :D

Right-Click to see the whole image:

Yes, Nautical, this is an error. It should read: Stan's parents, not Kyle's. Great catch! :)
Re: Merry Christmas Charlie Manson PostMon Nov 01, 2010 1:03 am Offline
Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:28 pm2
Yeah in the description under the episode player. Thanks for helping me clear that up guys.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts