Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 9 posts
301 - Rainforest schmainforest PostTue May 16, 2006 2:09 pm Offline
Wed May 10, 2006 1:20 pm9
When the bus stops in costa Rica, note that the girl next to kenny is wearing black. Then his girlfriend with the yellow hair talks to him, and a shot afterwards, his girlfriend disappears, and instead there's the girl with the black hair again! :D
PostWed May 17, 2006 10:57 am Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:35 pm1411Canada, North America
Uh, good spotting. But you need proof...I think.
PostWed May 17, 2006 11:31 am Offline
Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:09 pm1422Beady eyes, Flapping heads, Canada!
Just watch it at AASP. It's easyier if you dont wanna download it.
I saw it too. I just checked. I swear my Older brother saw that mistake ages ago. But heh!
PostSat May 20, 2006 1:03 am Offline
Tue May 02, 2006 9:25 pm41
Jake (the grey haired suck-up) was eaten by the cannibal flower right? Jake reappeared on the scene as an extra on when the Choir Teacher was arguing w/ cartman but later disappeared when they were chased by the Yanagapas.
PostSat May 27, 2006 4:54 pm Offline
Wed May 10, 2006 1:20 pm9
Germansheperd if so, start a new post for the mistake :)
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 5:17 pm Offline
Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:21 pm1
There's another mistake in this episode... when the GGWK are running away from the little midget people after cartman leaves them, you can clearly see cartman running away with them as if he hasn't left them at all.. this is at 18 minutes and 12 seconds into the episode
PostSun Oct 01, 2006 5:57 pm Offline
Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:00 pm1South Park
Good eyes
"Once again you're observation skills stun me"
-V-
V for Vendetta
I really really really really really really like coffee, as you can clearly see, I llike coffee and I hope that you guys like coffee too. And uh... GAH! I cant take it! too much pressure!
PostThu Oct 26, 2006 4:06 pm Offline
Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:00 pm3
Also when cartman is seen running away with them, they fall into the quicksand or whatever and cartman is not there. My job relates to looking for unusual things so I busted up laughing when I saw it.
-Want to know something else too. On the Italian Job remake when the explosion goes off to sink the trunk underground. When all the people are running away, spiderman is in a scene and he takes off running. It happens very fast and you kinda have to slow motion it
I was Mr. Garrison for halloween, I had my mom make me a mr. hat puppet. Everyone loved it.
Re: 301 - Rainforest schmainforest PostThu Nov 13, 2008 6:56 pm Offline
Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:47 pm32
Forget Getting Gay With Kids, I got a better club for you to join. Welcome to Getting Drunk With Vikings. It's where you dress up in viking armor, ride on this yacht get flaming hammered ass drunk and puke over the side of the yacht.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 9 posts