Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Are you there god?,its me jesus PostThu Dec 07, 2006 10:54 pm Offline
Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:16 pm1Egypt
u know , i realy liked south park alot until i saw that episode Are you there god?,its me jesus and let me tell u something, thats the worst most unbeleif thing i have seen in my life , u have way crossed the line, to picture god like that is totally discusting and realy sick, u know what god looks like ? it says in our book that u will be enchantedby the beauty of his lights that u will keep staring for centuries -that's if u go to heaven ofcourse- but as apparently ur going to hell , u will have to breach through a wall to see god and trust me u wont. i hope who made this rots in hell and trust me again , its not as funny as u always picture it
Re: Are you there god?,its me jesus PostWed Nov 05, 2008 10:55 pm Offline
Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:56 am22Reno, NV
well contrary to what you say, i think it is a marvelous depiction of god...oh ya and i found a little blooper in the show. you know when cartman kyle and kenny are in the tree house? there is a candle behind kenny and when the camera angle changes, the flickering candle stays still, it is not animated as it is in the other angle.
Re: Are you there god?,its me jesus PostWed Jun 17, 2009 12:22 am Offline
Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:10 pm5
I wish u the best, dude. U r so divine that u can tell what is the true look of god. Say hi for me when u meet him again.
Timmuah

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts