Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 9 posts
Quintuplets blooper PostThu Nov 24, 2005 5:27 pm Offline
Sun May 08, 2005 11:58 am600
In the first scene, Kenny's brother is standing on the left of the screen, yet he disappears when Stan's grandpa enters.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
Re: Quintuplets blooper PostThu Nov 24, 2005 6:58 pm Offline
Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:49 am253Machias, washington
SPF4L#1 wrote:
In the first scene, Kenny's brother is standing on the left of the screen, yet he disappears when Stan's grandpa enters.

HAHA, nice find

OMG, STANS GRANDPA RAN OVER KENNYS BROTHER
PostThu Nov 24, 2005 7:15 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:51 pm1541In the Sunshine State!
wicked! :evil:
PostTue Feb 14, 2006 8:40 am Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:55 am5
Man...I am from Romania and I am a huge fan of what you do there, but I saw the episode yesterday...no ideea how did i missed it.First of all Romania is not that poor as you think and second of all the names you gave to the caracters are not romanian, those are russians, ucranian , or from the moldova republic, countries who were part of the "Mother Russia" and who indeed are below any average economy...the final is kinda cool.The hats and the red star are russian tipical, nothing to do with Romania.
PostWed Jul 19, 2006 1:27 pm Offline
Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:10 pm1Targu-Mures
dude...i loved south park untill i saw this episode....this really pissed me off :x ...wtf...why do you guys even made this episode whitout really knowing anything about Romania?...all those things associated whit russia that all bull sh*t.....what's your fuc**ng problem???? F*CK YOR IDIOT EPISODE>>>>>>>>>F*CK THE CREATORS OF THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and please...before making another episode about romania....read a book or two....oooooooI'm sorry i forgot your compleatply RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
PostWed Jul 19, 2006 2:20 pm Offline
Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:54 pm278
mad_kimi wrote:
dude...i loved south park untill i saw this episode....this really pissed me off :x ...wtf...why do you guys even made this episode whitout really knowing anything about Romania?...all those things associated whit russia that all bull sh*t.....what's your fuc**ng problem???? F*CK YOR IDIOT EPISODE>>>>>>>>>F*CK THE CREATORS OF THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and please...before making another episode about romania....read a book or two....oooooooI'm sorry i forgot your compleatply RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Who rattled your n00by cage.........
EDIT:Maybe I found the creator of SJ's AOLer translator
PostFri Jul 21, 2006 12:37 am Offline
Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:16 am1romania
maaan, this suked big time.
People speaking "blah blah russian" with comunist looks, russian and slavic names. I understand the "poor" stuff, because is not that huge of an exageration ,in comparison to the US. But the episode is kinda dumb.
This is like that 50cent concert in bucharest, when he said "glad to be in budapest". moron.
It's not a shame for romania, but for the people who made this episode. It shows a lot of that "we are americans, and we don't have schools, and don't care about knowing stuff, we have Big Mac, yupiiii"

How the hell the US makes a decision to bomb stuff ,like in the middle east, when the general public doesn't know s**t about the rest of the globe.
Maaaan, is not rocket science, it's not about knowing everything, but a decent general culture.

I understand south park is based on direct and kinda' offensive humor, but this is just dumb.

oh, i forgot....i just love the show. :D

Sorry of my post is offensive to somebody, but you know is in part true. Pls don't delete this, the show is all about direct opinions.
thanks

PS. some interesting stuff you should know about romania:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &q=romania
well... PostThu Mar 08, 2007 7:33 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:20 am2whatever...
big fan of the show... but this episode... errr... it's just lame... you know nothing about romania... we are a latin people not russian.. we don't have that accent... thet's russian... and the red star and stuff... well... russian again... the names... yep... russian too... we are a totally different people... but.. probably none of you knows that...

i understand they exgerated all so much [not everybody is poor and you have poor people in the us too]... so that it would be funnier... but it turned out to be kind of a fiasco...

you just proved once again americans are dumb...

p.s.: we have malls... we have cheeseburgers [i liked the fact they showed the big mac... because that kind of represents you... isn't obesity a big problem over there?] and we have amusement parks...

and in romania we don't say "papa" to father...
baby heads planted in the ground don't make baby trees...
PostFri Mar 09, 2007 3:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:46 pm105AUSTRALIA
Whats the matter you got some sand in your vagina i mean come on they made fun of steve irwin and hes australian but i dont care i thought it was funny(Not the death of course) but do u think we care about romania or some other poor country i dont( oh and by the way Nice spotting with the blooper)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 9 posts