Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
The Wacky Molestation Adventure PostMon Mar 31, 2008 12:30 am Offline
Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:10 pm5
When the parents are going through counseling in prison and the counselor is writing on the chalk board on what the parents could do besides molesting their children.

When the man in the very back says "see a movie" The counselor writes it on the chalk board, but if you watch carefully, as he finishes writing it down, he continues to write when nothing is being written.

A blonde man in the back sitting next to Cartman's mom says "Molest children?" Then the counselor says "No, we're looking for things to do beside molesting our children" then the blonde man in the back say's "oh" but his mouth doesn't move.

When the "Outlander" is telling the kids that the Statue is not the provider, (When the kids are about to sacrifice Butters) when you see the full shot of the two sides and the statue, Watch the two dead body's on both side's of Butters disappear as the shot switches from the children to the "Outlander" and back again. The bodies continue to appear and disappear for the next couple shots.
The Wacky Molestation Adventure - closed caption blooper PostFri Aug 09, 2013 6:21 pm Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
From 15:25 to 16:00, every time the counselor says "molest", the CCs read "rape".
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: The Wacky Molestation Adventure PostFri Aug 09, 2013 11:11 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Muffin Crabtree wrote:
From 15:25 to 16:00, every time the counselor says "molest", the CCs read "rape".

That blooper has this explanation:

On the Wednesday this episode first aired, Mr. Evans said "rape", but the following Saturday it was "molest." Someone forgot to update the subs, lol, and so the blooper we're now discussing. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Wacky Molestation Adventure PostSat Aug 10, 2013 7:51 am Offline
Yeah! I remember the prison counselor saying "Just look. Don't rape."
Ha HA, I'm NOT crazy! Take that, roommate.
Is "molest" more PC than "rape"?
Re: The Wacky Molestation Adventure PostSat Aug 10, 2013 7:54 am Offline
As you can probably tell, I've taken to leaving the CCs on for kicks. :wink:
Re: The Wacky Molestation Adventure PostSat Aug 10, 2013 11:39 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Not more PC, but more in keeping with the episode title, and the fact that molestation doesn't always include rape.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts