Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 11 posts
"Quintuplets" PostSun Dec 21, 2008 7:49 am Offline
  • YIM
Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 am110Bucharest, Romania
Hmm, I saw the episode 2 or 3 days ago, but I was to lazy to post this topic, but now I want to say what I have to say.
First, the episode was awsome, I laughed, but what I didn't liked was when people started saying "Romania sucks", or when Stan sayed "Romania is the assh*le of the world". I am Romanian, so try to think what I felt when I heard this.
Why do you think Matt and Trey got so upset about Romania so they would add this on the show ?
Sorry for the poor english. Have a nice day :)
Suicide warfare.
Re: "Quintuplets" PostSun Dec 21, 2008 1:33 pm Offline
Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:38 pm1NEW YORK!
OK, I can hear where you're coming from. I'm Jewish (need I say any more?). But this is for pure entertainment. I'm sure any Canadian is set off by South Park, but I still know Canadians who watch South Park. If you REALLY want to take this topic any further, send an FAQ out. :craig:
♥♥KYLE BROFLOVSKI 4 LYFE♥♥
Re: "Quintuplets" PostSun Dec 21, 2008 1:50 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Torvus wrote:
Why do you think Matt and Trey got so upset about Romania so they would add this on the show ?

No idea. I thought they did it because Romania has such good gymnasts in the Olympics (Nadia Comaneci being the first of them). But they'll trash anything, so don't feel offended.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: "Quintuplets" PostSun Dec 21, 2008 1:54 pm Offline
Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:31 pm844Frozen wasteland
It's true you know... they'll bash anything they can think of.
Re: "Quintuplets" PostMon Dec 22, 2008 1:53 am Offline
  • YIM
LilJewGirl, Cartam is always ripping on Kyle because he is jewish, but everytime Cartman is beaten (in every sens of the word) by Kyle. This is like a punishment for what he does.
I shoudn't make this topic afterall, because in many episodes they had fun on a country ("Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants", "Canada on Strike" etc). It's for amusament.
Have a nice day :)
Suicide warfare.
Re: "Quintuplets" PostSun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 am Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm31
I heard that South Park was banned in Romania for being too vulgar and that the writers got pissed about it.
Don't get mad, just flip

DaBird
Re: "Quintuplets" PostThu Nov 05, 2009 12:42 am Offline
  • YIM
DaBird wrote:
I heard that South Park was banned in Romania for being too vulgar and that the writers got pissed about it.

They've broadcast South Park 10 years ago, but they banned it. For a year now, they've been broadcasting it, but I haven't seen it anymore. Maybe the banned it again.
/Butthurt.
Suicide warfare.
Re: "Quintuplets" PostWed Feb 10, 2010 8:39 am Offline
Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:23 am3
How should i start .... WTF ITS YOUR f*cking PROBLEM WITH ROUMANIANS ???????? You dont know how its here ! We are not so poor as u think, and you F americans became rich becouse of Europe, and for stealing all sort of things(techn) like its shown in episode .... I LIKED SP but now i got a difrent opinion about it ... I hope Rusians gonna kick ur Ass .... We ware great warriors we fought with our hearts and won wars that couldnt be won ...
WE ARE NOT EVEN RUSSIANS like in the cartoon ...

SP its not banned in Roumania btw , its on MTV
Re: "Quintuplets" PostWed Feb 10, 2010 8:50 am Offline
... and sry for my bad language i got pissed off ... pls if u can change something or make a new episode ... :D :P
Re: "Quintuplets" PostWed Feb 10, 2010 8:59 am Offline
ok i new finished the episode .... indeed a nice ending :D
Re: "Quintuplets" PostSat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 am Offline
Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 am2
I think those who created this episode wore uninformed.i am from romania,we are not from africa we are in eu,nato....we have american military bases in romania and we are not under rusia since 1989

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 11 posts