Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Wacky Molestation Adventure Blooper PostSun Jul 05, 2009 2:36 pm Offline
Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 am2
When the "out landers" go to get the book from Treasure Cove they get confronted by all the kids there. Well the outlanders get mobbed by the kids. If you look in the pack of kids, Cartman is in the mob. However, Cartman was the mayor of Smiley Town and afraid to cross the white line. Very tough to spot, he's in the back of the mob with a gray helmet on.
Re: Wacky Molestation Adventure Blooper PostTue Jul 07, 2009 11:18 pm Offline
Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:43 pm2
Actually, you can see the same kid you are talking about, in the same scene before they all maul the adults. In the wider angle of the kids lined up just before they attack, you can see the kid with the helmet. While he looks similar to Eric, I'm going to vote that it's not him...

Eric wouldn't be "with" the group either... he would be leading them, yelling for them to attack... When was the last time you witnessed Eric as a follower... he's always been the 'guy with the clipboard'; pointing and directing, never following.
Re: Wacky Molestation Adventure Blooper PostMon May 28, 2012 3:51 pm Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 am26
I noticed that one of the kids at some point is that chic with the pink parka from Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000, but I remember her getting taken by a bear in that same episode.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts