Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Blooper in The Wacky Molestation Adventure PostMon May 28, 2012 3:56 pm Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 am26
In the Wacky Molestation Adventure, while some of the children are walking, one of them is the girl with the pink parka from the episode Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 that challenged the boys to a sled race. At the end of this episode I'm pretty sure she gets taken by a bear, so why is she there in a later episode?

After further analisis, I can see that it is at the part where Cartman is saying, "OUTLANDER! We have your woman, Outlander! Her blood will spill, Outlander!" The chic is at the back, only half her face visible, but you can definatly see the pink parka.
Re: Blooper in The Wacky Molestation Adventure PostMon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am58
You based your name and avatar off Kenny, and you're asking how someone is still alive in South Park?
Re: Blooper in The Wacky Molestation Adventure PostMon May 28, 2012 6:19 pm Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 am26
Kenny must be the only one XDD

It was just the first mistake I'd ever noticed, and nobody else said anything about it.
Re: Blooper in The Wacky Molestation Adventure PostMon May 28, 2012 11:07 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Guess the bear didn't find her all that appetizing.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts