Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 20 of 21 304 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostSat Dec 17, 2005 1:17 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Ken,

You are a bitter, lame assh*le..The person you are trying to prove a point to already called the debate off, so it is time for you to shut up.. You don't really know him or anyone else here. You are not going to get him to listen to you. And, by the way you are acting, you are making your beliefs about what a 12 step program is look bad. Give it up..
PostSat Dec 17, 2005 1:29 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
If this thread continues as an AA thread, I'll just lock it and refer you all to this thread, which I might move to Off Topic anyway, since it has left the realm of South Park.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostFri Dec 23, 2005 3:17 am Offline
Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:39 pm4
lol ok i was watching this episode, and then i thought i saw something weird in one of the scenes, i watch it again with tivo and theres an alien standing behind the car when stans dad first decides to go see the vigin mary. did anyone else notice this?
PostFri Dec 23, 2005 3:46 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostFri Dec 23, 2005 3:57 am Offline
Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:54 pm1148108 Sugoi Baka Street
Sorry, but will all you retarded people stop coming in and saying "Did anyone see the Alien in the background, when Randy was in the car." I'm getting pissed off with all the people that think it's brilliant that they seen a blooper, and they go and tell everybody. Just keep it to yourself, unless it hasn't been posted. But this blooper has been posted many times, next time search before you say something that has already been said.
PostFri Dec 23, 2005 5:52 am Offline
Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:06 pm7294
Freakin loved this ep , i've got my matey staying with me and it was too painful knowing he couldnt LOL coz of his injuries .
Happy Christmas to everyone at the SPSTUDIOS .
Looking forward to season 10 . 8)
PostFri Dec 23, 2005 8:16 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:09 am35toronto
I saw this 1 his dad was drunk and driving then he went to jail then he got discouraged then he said it a disease he can’t stop drinking then Stan said just stop drinking he said I CAN’T but what this has o do with bloody Mary episode that a statue had blood coming out of her ass lol
PostFri Dec 23, 2005 8:29 am Offline
Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:06 pm7294
Sacramento, Calif. - Carrying rosary beads and cameras, the faithful have been coming in a steady stream to a church on the outskirts of Sacramento for a glimpse of what some are calling a miracle: A statue of the Virgin Mary they say has begun crying a substance that looks like blood. It was first noticed more than a week ago, when a priest at the Vietnamese Catholic Martyrs Church spotted a stain on the statue's face and wiped it away. Before Mass on Nov. 20, people again noticed a reddish substance near the eyes of the white concrete statue outside the small church, said Ky Truong, 56, a parishioner.

Since then, Truong said he has been at the church day and night, so emotional he can't even work. He believes the tears are a sign.

"There's a big event in the future - earthquake, flood, a disease," Truong said. "We're very sad."

On Saturday, tables in front of the fenced-in statue were jammed with potted plants, bouquets of roses and candles. Some people prayed silently, while others sang hymns and hugged their children. An elderly woman in a wheelchair wept near the front of the crowd.

A red trail could be seen from the side of the statue's left eye to about halfway down the robe of concrete.

"I think that it's incredible. It's a miracle. Why is she doing it? Is it something bothering her?" asked Maria Vasquez, 35, who drove with her parents and three children from Stockton, about 50 miles south of Sacramento.

Thousands of such incidents are reported around the world each year, though many turn out to be hoaxes or natural phenomena.

The Diocese of Sacramento has so far not commented on the statue, and the two priests affiliated with the church did not return a telephone message Saturday.

The Rev. James Murphy, deacon of the diocese's mother church, the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament, said church leaders are always skeptical at first.

"For people individually seeing things through the eyes of faith, something like this can be meaningful. As for whether it is supernatural or a miracle, normally these incidences are not. Miracles are possible, of course," Murphy said. "The bishop is just waiting and seeing what happens. They will be moving very slowly."

But seeing the statue in person left no doubt for Martin Operario, 60, who drove about 100 miles from Hayward. He took photos to show to family and friends.

"I don't know how to express what I'm feeling," Operario said. "Since religion is the mother of believing, then I believe."

Nuns Anna Bui and Rosa Hoang, members of the Salesian Sisters of San Francisco, also made the trek Saturday. Whether the weeping statue is declared a miracle or not, they said, it is already doing good by awakening people to the faith and reminding them to pray. "It's a call for us to change ourselves, to love one another," Hoang said.

****A true story which happened not that far from me ****
In 2000 Mr. ******* aged 29 and Mr. ****** aged 24 both decided to make a little money from a charitable organisation.
one posed as a cripple and the other posed as his carer and they both made it known that money which was being saved for a new wheelchair had been stolen.
A couple of banks and the Church decided to help them and funds were set up to purchase a new wheelchair.
Eventually a total of £370 was paid into the fund before the two men staged a "miracle" during a church service, he sprang from his wheelchair screaming that God had cured him.
The congregation grew suspicious and eventually both men accidentally told a reporter what had happened and they were caught.

***** was jailed for 21 months and ***** for 15 months.
PostFri Dec 23, 2005 8:46 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:09 am35toronto
ok..... so what the this have to do with episode 914?? missycartman??
Last edited by Moshtaba on Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostFri Dec 23, 2005 8:56 am Offline
Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:54 pm1148108 Sugoi Baka Street
f*ck sake. It's about Mary and things, this episode was Bloody Mary, get it?
Bloody Mary PostThu Dec 29, 2005 10:33 pm Offline
Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:14 pm1Timmy's house
I missed the bloody mary episode and found out that Comedy Central will not replay it due to some Catholic Rights group...WHAT?????
Re: Bloody Mary PostFri Dec 30, 2005 5:58 pm Offline
Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:21 am96Amerika, Fuck Yea...
azboy73 wrote:
I missed the bloody mary episode and found out that Comedy Central will not replay it due to some Catholic Rights group...WHAT?????

Yea they bitched out.

They are a bunch of f*ckin pussies.

They caved to a bunch of religious wackos. Unbelievable.
Shut your f*cking faces, Uncle f*ckers!
You're the ones that f*ck your uncles, Uncle f*ckers!
You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,
you just f*ck your uncles all day long!
Re: Bloody Mary PostFri Dec 30, 2005 7:09 pm Offline
Tue May 03, 2005 11:55 am3485Awesomeville
The Heretic wrote:
Yea they bitched out.

Shut the f*ck up. You've already made 2 topics about it, your new one will be locked shortly, You'd probably do the same thing if you were under that pressure from the Catholic Church, so just SHUT THE f*ck UP
Setting the standard since 1852
Re: Bloody Mary PostTue Jan 03, 2006 3:54 am Offline
Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:21 am96Amerika, Fuck Yea...
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
The Heretic wrote:
Yea they bitched out.

Shut the f*ck up. You've already made 2 topics about it, your new one will be locked shortly, You'd probably do the same thing if you were under that pressure from the Catholic Church, so just SHUT THE f*ck UP

GO f*ck YOURSELF. If the Catholic League pressured me, I'd f*cking send a death threat to the Pope. You're probably a religious wacko who got all offended by the episode, either that or you're Matt and Trey's little bitch.

So either way, you're a f*cking douchebag.

Good job.
Shut your f*cking faces, Uncle f*ckers!
You're the ones that f*ck your uncles, Uncle f*ckers!
You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,
you just f*ck your uncles all day long!
PostMon Jan 09, 2006 9:33 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Hey Heretic, know any other insults besides douchebag?

Sort by  
Page 20 of 21 304 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next