Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 14 of 16 235 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 2:12 pm Offline
Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:46 pm462Liverpool
I loved the farting bit,
Twas hilarious,but i think maybe a bit too much alike "Two Day's Before The day After Tommorow"
But i still thought this is a good sign of thing's to come in Season 10!
It's Official.
PostMon Apr 03, 2006 2:25 pm Offline
Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:35 pm26I am still trying to figure it out
great episode i loved stanans gay little song "come on people now people now people now buy a hybrid come on people now people now people now :D :D :D 8) :twisted:
bitter PostMon Apr 03, 2006 7:32 pm Offline
Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:37 am2
The Chef episode was much better
I can't help but think that maybe someone is bitter from the hilacious ass-whomping the 49ers gave the Broncos in superbowl XXIV. I mean 55-10, That's just humiliating...
Cancer is a disease. My Dad just needs to drink less.

Herro Shity Wok, take your order prease.

Maybe We're not seeing heaven because one of us is a J O O
PostTue Apr 04, 2006 11:38 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:44 am640Somewhere, out there...
I'm just now watching the episode as we speak! I was a tad weary, didn't know what to expect, but this is pretty good!

The fart thing is stupid but the George Clooney thing is hilarious! Yeah, I love the man and want to freaking marry him but his attitude is smug as hell! He's completely conceited, I know it!Damn him. Damn him and his sexy smugness to hell!
PostTue Apr 04, 2006 2:50 pm
South Park fart jokes all have an intelligent point to them unlike other shows that just basically do the Terrence and Phillip thing.
But even Terrence and Phillip is making fun of the typical mindless, pointless fart jokes(or maybe they're just ripping on Canadians?).So even T & P is more intelligent than the typical fart jokes since they are making fun of them and the people who like them.Matt & Trey are anything but mindless.There's a definate method to their madness.
It's the (f)ART of nuance.
PostTue Apr 04, 2006 2:55 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:43 pm24NEW YORK CITY
i laughed my ass off when they suck on their farts and when evryone was acting all gay and happy like
not my favorite... PostTue Apr 04, 2006 8:00 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2005 7:32 pm6Chucktown
So, was no one else quite disaapointed with this episode? I don't know, it was a great concept, but it was pretty much a cross between Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow and another episode, I don't remember what I was thinking...anyway, I just thought they could have done a lot more with it, you know? Further developed the Cartman missing Kyle thing, and done something much better with Kyle and Ike on acid. Cause face it, when you're on acid, you do a lot more than just sit there like you're stoned. I would assume...anyway, my theory is that they were planning on doing a different sort of episode, possibly a scientology-geared one, because if I'm correct, Matt and Trey have declared all-out war on scientology. The Smug idea was probably something they threw together last minute. Of course, it was South Park, so of course it was great and funny and everything, just not one of their best efforts in my opinion. Anyone else feel the same way??
PostTue Apr 04, 2006 8:22 pm Offline
Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:49 pm1910Now known as Cartman's Top Enemy
hainted wrote:
South Park fart jokes all have an intelligent point to them unlike other shows that just basically do the Terrence and Phillip thing.
But even Terrence and Phillip is making fun of the typical mindless, pointless fart jokes(or maybe they're just ripping on Canadians?).So even T & P is more intelligent than the typical fart jokes since they are making fun of them and the people who like them.Matt & Trey are anything but mindless.There's a definate [sic: definite] method to their madness.

Does anyone else here find the justification of fart jokes disturbing? :lol:
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
PostTue Apr 04, 2006 8:28 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
mewster wrote:
hainted wrote:
But even Terrence and Phillip is making fun of the typical mindless, pointless fart jokes(or maybe they're just ripping on Canadians?).So even T & P is more intelligent than the typical fart jokes since they are making fun of them and the people who like them.Matt & Trey are anything but mindless.There's a definate [sic: definite] method to their madness.

Does anyone else here find the justification of fart jokes disturbing? :lol:

Yeah, now that you mention it..It is kind of disturbing.
PostTue Apr 04, 2006 8:31 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
I wasn't even aware that it really needed justification. I guess I learned something today.
PostWed Apr 05, 2006 8:17 pm
[quote="iceiwynd":76e52][quote="M00ndragon69":76e52]You don't have the right to tell him what to think.[/quote:76e52]

Tell me where I told him what to think. Draw out the exact f*cking words that I typed and show them to me, because I don't recall telling anybody on this thread to think differently or shut up, except for the people who bash others for liking/not liking this episode. Tell me exactly where the hell I did that, would you? Because as far as I know, I told him why I didn't like his attitude towards it, but I did not tell him to stop thinking that way. Show me the words the apparently enforce your belief, would you? Because I don't f*cking see any.

I'll edit this post when I go read the rest of the thread and if there's anything else to reply to. I just wanted to respond to this.

EDIT: Holy hell, I missed a lot. And I guess this should have gone in PM. But it's said and done and I could easily delete it (although the reason I did respond much more aggressively was because I saw it as a blatant attack on myself), but I guess I could go out and elaborate on what I previous said, about knowing the character.

The reason TC's posts were agitating me was because he was acting like [i:76e52]he[/i:76e52] knew what was best for the character, [i:76e52]he[/i:76e52] knew exactly what the character would and wouldn't do. Kyle isn't his character. Kyle is Matt and Trey's character. If they think that, under the circumstances, he would take acid, he would take acid. Yes characters are open to interpretation, but acting like you know it better than the very creators is what I don't like. If somebody told me how my characters (neglected as they are) should act, I'd bitch them out.

And to clarify, no, I'm not trying to continue an argument, this was simply the impression I was getting and another point of view thrown in. If anybody wants to continue it with me, be my guest, but really, it's not necessary.[/quote:76e52]

M00ndragon is an admitted flamer.She admits that she likes to flame people.She admits that she is a b*tch and she admits that she likes to go around stirring up sh*t and that it's fun to her to go around and flame people and start fights.She and her little group of followers are just a bunch of Nazi douchebags who want to force everyone to think like they do or atleast incite lots of flame wars for fun.Franky I think they should be banned considering that they openly admit these things.Their motives here are to flame people and incite fights for fun.By their own words and by their own admission!!!!

[quote="Grizim":76e52]Uhh M00n, you're telling iceiwynd that TC has the right to have an opinion, but iceiwynd doesn't have the right to have an opinion that TC needs to shut up? She can argue however she wants. Quit freaking me out....you've been doing that a lot lately with your posts that I read while lurking. I mean I gained respect for you when you told Hess to go f*cki][/i]uck himself and admitted that it is sometimes fun to flame, but respect comes with fear and you are very creepy to me now.

In TC's defense, when Butt Out originally aired, I was very shocked to see them smoking. I even remember later in You Got F'd in the A, I was shocked to see all of the goth kids....my favorite characters at the time.....smoking. I can honestly say that I hate cigarettes more than drugs. TC I understand you, but you're very literal-minded. Was it stupid and far-from-reality to make two little kids get high? Yes. But stupidity and graceful carelessness is what gives South Park it's beauty. It's just like the old sh*tty animation. I though Kyle and Ike (mainly Ike) getting high was the funniest "dumby" that Matt and Trey ever came up with. Yes, funnier than the crab people.

[quote="SP4FL":76e52]Also, I still fail to understand how some people can be put off an entire episode (or even show in this case) by such a small detail. Kyle takes acid (it fits with the storyline and everything) but that makes the entire episode monkey sh*t. I just don't get why people grow so attached to certain characters in the show and react so strongly to what happens to them.[/quote:76e52]

:lol: Dude now do you see why I was being such an ass last week? I always wish for an episode that everyone can agree is kickass and then we can all have a little SPS BBS celebration in the episode's thread. I thought last week, that would happen. But did it? No. And believe it or not, it has happened before. I remember how much fun it was on here when Awesom-O aired and everyone was happy with it except for a few assh*les in General Discussion.[/quote:76e52]

M00ndragon is an admitted flamer.She admits that she likes to flame people.She admits that she is a b*tch and she admits that she likes to go around stirring up sh*t and that it's fun to her to go around and flame people and start fights.She and her little group of followers are just a bunch of Nazi douchebags who want to force everyone to think like they do or atleast incite lots of flame wars for fun.Franky I think they should be banned considering that they openly admit these things.Their motives here are to flame people and incite fights for fun.By their own words and by their own admission!!!!

Personally,I can't find these boards enjoyable with a bunch of evil pagan neo-nazi douchebags like her and her gang around here deliberately causing problems and so I'm just gonna not come here anymore since I'm not one to just sit there and take it and then everyone of her followers will just gang up on me until the mods step in and censor posts or lock the thread.Censorship makes you no better than Tom Cruise.His fruity little club are also neo-pagans and neo-nazis.M00n unit and her brainless followers would make great skkkientologists!!!!

CENSOR THIS!!!!!
PostWed Apr 05, 2006 8:23 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
hainted wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:
You don't have the right to tell him what to think.

Tell me where I told him what to think. Draw out the exact f*cking words that I typed and show them to me, because I don't recall telling anybody on this thread to think differently or shut up, except for the people who bash others for liking/not liking this episode. Tell me exactly where the hell I did that, would you? Because as far as I know, I told him why I didn't like his attitude towards it, but I did not tell him to stop thinking that way. Show me the words the apparently enforce your belief, would you? Because I don't f*cking see any.

I'll edit this post when I go read the rest of the thread and if there's anything else to reply to. I just wanted to respond to this.

EDIT: Holy hell, I missed a lot. And I guess this should have gone in PM. But it's said and done and I could easily delete it (although the reason I did respond much more aggressively was because I saw it as a blatant attack on myself), but I guess I could go out and elaborate on what I previous said, about knowing the character.

The reason TC's posts were agitating me was because he was acting like he knew what was best for the character, he knew exactly what the character would and wouldn't do. Kyle isn't his character. Kyle is Matt and Trey's character. If they think that, under the circumstances, he would take acid, he would take acid. Yes characters are open to interpretation, but acting like you know it better than the very creators is what I don't like. If somebody told me how my characters (neglected as they are) should act, I'd bitch them out.

And to clarify, no, I'm not trying to continue an argument, this was simply the impression I was getting and another point of view thrown in. If anybody wants to continue it with me, be my guest, but really, it's not necessary.

Grizim wrote:
Uhh M00n, you're telling iceiwynd that TC has the right to have an opinion, but iceiwynd doesn't have the right to have an opinion that TC needs to shut up? She can argue however she wants. Quit freaking me out....you've been doing that a lot lately with your posts that I read while lurking. I mean I gained respect for you when you told Hess to go f*cki][/i]uck himself and admitted that it is sometimes fun to flame, but respect comes with fear and you are very creepy to me now.

In TC's defense, when Butt Out originally aired, I was very shocked to see them smoking. I even remember later in You Got F'd in the A, I was shocked to see all of the goth kids....my favorite characters at the time.....smoking. I can honestly say that I hate cigarettes more than drugs. TC I understand you, but you're very literal-minded. Was it stupid and far-from-reality to make two little kids get high? Yes. But stupidity and graceful carelessness is what gives South Park it's beauty. It's just like the old sh*tty animation. I though Kyle and Ike (mainly Ike) getting high was the funniest "dumby" that Matt and Trey ever came up with. Yes, funnier than the crab people.

SP4FL wrote:
Also, I still fail to understand how some people can be put off an entire episode (or even show in this case) by such a small detail. Kyle takes acid (it fits with the storyline and everything) but that makes the entire episode monkey sh*t. I just don't get why people grow so attached to certain characters in the show and react so strongly to what happens to them.

:lol: Dude now do you see why I was being such an ass last week? I always wish for an episode that everyone can agree is kickass and then we can all have a little SPS BBS celebration in the episode's thread. I thought last week, that would happen. But did it? No. And believe it or not, it has happened before. I remember how much fun it was on here when Awesom-O aired and everyone was happy with it except for a few assh*les in General Discussion.

Personally,I can't find these boards enjoyable with a bunch of evil pagan neo-nazi douchebags like her and her gang around here deliberately causing problems and so I'm just gonna not come here anymore since I'm not one to just sit there and take it and then everyone of her followers will just gang up on me until the mods step in and censor posts or lock the thread.Censorship makes you no better than Tom Cruise.His fruity little club are also neo-pagans and neo-nazis.M00n unit and her brainless followers would make great skkkientologists!!!!

CENSOR THIS!!!!!

Hmmmmm where have I read this rant before? Oh yeah, all the other threads where Hainted rants about me.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fine Hainted, if you don't want to come here anymore and be around all of us psycho neo pagan hippie nazi scientologist douches* extreme sarcasm* , no one is holding a gun to your head and making you post here. I am sure you really will be missed.. :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PostWed Apr 05, 2006 9:54 pm
cvnt
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 3:43 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
I didn't bother reading Hainted's reply. I'll just say that I like and respect M00n a hell of a lot more than I do you.
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 4:24 pm
iceiwynd wrote:
I didn't bother reading Hainted's reply. I'll just say that I like and respect M00n a hell of a lot more than I do you.

That's nice.I've never done anything to anyone on these boards other than get sucked into a flame war that SHE starts.She even admits to like to start flame wars because it's fun,so whatever.

Then everyone who joins in on her side flames me and so I flamed them back.

Big whoop.

Boy there sure are some smug arrogant s.o.b.'s around here.

You're all like a bunch of stuck up jocks and cheerleaders in junior high school or something.It's funny you can start crap and then have all of your friends back you up.Ha ha.That's some really funny sh*t.Does that make you feel big? That you can ban together and mess with people or maybe even censor them?

You all should join the Super Adventure Club and go molest children.I'm sure you'd all be good at it and it could be fun for you to inflict pain and torment on the innocent.Ha ha ha.

Sort by  
Page 14 of 16 235 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next