Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 15 of 16 235 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 4:28 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Common sense should be able to tell you that if a lot of people gang up on you on something like this, you're saying some stupid/intolerant things, and there's got to be some people out there not doing it solely for entertainment.

Why can't common sense live up to its name and be more common?
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 4:32 pm Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
hainted wrote:
Boy there sure are some smug arrogant s.o.b.'s around here.

Yeah, like you.

Quote:
You're all like a bunch of stuck up jocks and cheerleaders in junior high school or something.It's funny you can start crap and then have all of your friends back you up.Ha ha.That's some really funny sh*t.Does that make you feel big? That you can ban together and mess with people or maybe even censor them?

Uhh no, we just don't like assh*les like you because you insult our friends.

Quote:
You all should join the Super Adventure Club and go molest children.I'm sure you'd all be good at it and it could be fun for you to inflict pain and torment on the innocent.Ha ha ha.

No, we'd much rather inflict it upon you.
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 4:46 pm
iceiwynd wrote:
Common sense should be able to tell you that if a lot of people gang up on you on something like this, you're saying some stupid/intolerant things, and there's got to be some people out there not doing it solely for entertainment.

Why can't common sense live up to its name and be more common?

I am saying stupid and intolerant things in a flame war which M00ndragon started and she also admits that she like to start flame wars for fun.If they all want to take her side because they are all friends then whatever.If they flamed me for it then I flamed them back.

I don't see what the big f*ckin deal is.I'm here alone and some b*tch started in on me and so we went back and forth and all her little friends joined in in bashing me.

I GUESS THAT MAKES ME THE BASTARD! - LOL!!! :lol:

I'm such a bastard and you people are ridiculous,arrogant,smug,stuck up little creeps who all band together like a pack of wolves and attack one person who is by his self,and for what? For defending myself against a flaming b*tch who started a flame war who admits that she likes to do that for fun.So yeah,I'm a bastard,oh yeah.
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 4:52 pm
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
hainted wrote:
Boy there sure are some smug arrogant s.o.b.'s around here.

Yeah, like you.

Quote:
You're all like a bunch of stuck up jocks and cheerleaders in junior high school or something.It's funny you can start crap and then have all of your friends back you up.Ha ha.That's some really funny sh*t.Does that make you feel big? That you can ban together and mess with people or maybe even censor them?

Uhh no, we just don't like assh*les like you because you insult our friends.

Quote:
You all should join the Super Adventure Club and go molest children.I'm sure you'd all be good at it and it could be fun for you to inflict pain and torment on the innocent.Ha ha ha.

No, we'd much rather inflict it upon you.

Yeah I insulted your friend because your friend insulted me first and started flaming me and that caused a flame war between the two of us.Then you guys all sided with your friend like a bunch of smug,arrogant jerks and you all started flaming me and bashing me.So when I got flamed and bashed I flamed and bashed back.Anyone who I've insulted insulted me first.It all started with M00n starting a flame war.She admits that she thinks it's fun to do that.

So um,who's smug and arrogant again? Oh yeah,you guys all are,lol.Is this fun to you guys? Is this how you guys all get your kicks? If this was a fist fight would it be any different? Or would one of you start a fight that was in the begining one on one,and then all the rest of you would join in on your friend's side until it was twenty on one? Is that essentially your guys' idea of a fair fight? Is that your guys' idea of taking the high ground?

You're all so smart.
Last edited by hainted on Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 4:54 pm Offline
hainted wrote:
You're all so smart.

Ahhhhhhhhh.......now you're getting it......... :D We're making progress, Jimmy! :wink:
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 4:54 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
You were given the chance to be the better person, but you declined it. YOU are the one who makes one word replies like your classic....

cvnt.

Wow, what an incredibly smart and innocent poster you are!
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 4:55 pm Offline
ShaneHaughey wrote:
You were given the chance to be the better person, but you declined it. YOU are the one who makes one word replies like your classic....

cvnt.

Wow, what an incredibly smart and innocent poster you are!

Who, me? :?

Or hainted? I think he's smart, but he's also a dillhole. :lol:
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 4:58 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Hainted is the one I was talking to.
YOU have goodwill and can carry a conversation.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 5:00 pm Offline
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Hainted is the one I was talking to.
YOU have goodwill and can carry a conversation.

Awww............thanks........ :oops:

*Terminates conversation*
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 5:04 pm
[quote="ShaneHaughey":34e12]You were given the chance to be the better person, but you declined it. YOU are the one who makes one word replies like your classic....

cvnt.

Wow, what an incredibly smart and innocent poster you are![/quote:34e12]

I "AM" the better person as I didn't start any of this and I'm not ganging up with twenty of my friends against one person.I "AM" the one person,and you guys are the twenty or whatever number it is against me.Does that make you all feel like big,smart,tough guys,lol?

She is a cvnt because she started the flame war and she admits that she likes to flame people for fun.That is what makes her a cvnt.She's a big,fat,smelly cvnt.And you guys are all ridiculous for taking her side and ganging up on one person.You guys are so smug and so arrogant and you are not fair at all.You're just a bunch of d*cks siding with your stupid little friend no matter how wrong she is and then all ganging up on one person instead of taking the high road.You could never take the high road like me because you couldn't handle being in my shoes and being all by yourself while a bunch of arrogant jerks all attacked you because their little friend started a flame war for fun by her own admission.Are we having fun yet?

I am so far superior to all of you because I would never gang up on one person and torment them just for fun.You guys would and you are doing that.All because your self-named "b*tch" friend likes to start flame wars for fun.She calls herself a b*tch.She sure knows herself well.
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 5:07 pm Offline
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:08 pm1756
When did this whole thing start? Who started it and at what page of this thread?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 5:09 pm Offline
I haven't had this much fun since that flame war with Recnahs..........

hainted, you have been here a hell of a lot longer than I have, and yet you are still even more immature than I am. At least I don't go around provoking people to start flame wars with you--I wait for one to happen and then I jump in. :lol: And of all the people to harrass, why MD69? She's one of the few people on the BBs who isn't a total butthole.
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 5:14 pm Offline
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:08 pm1756
hainted wrote:
M00ndragon is an admitted flamer.She admits that she likes to flame people.She admits that she is a b*tch and she admits that she likes to go around stirring up sh*t and that it's fun to her to go around and flame people and start fights.She and her little group of followers are just a bunch of Nazi douchebags who want to force everyone to think like they do or atleast incite lots of flame wars for fun.Franky I think they should be banned considering that they openly admit these things.Their motives here are to flame people and incite fights for fun.By their own words and by their own admission!!!!

Call me crazy Hainted but I think you started it when you said that.

And people like MD69 (lol, 69) don't care what people say about them. They just find it funny so why waste your time flaming here when she doesn't give a damn.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 7:07 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
PostThu Apr 06, 2006 7:17 pm Offline
Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:51 am616Sandy Eggo
hainted wrote:
I can't find these boards enjoyable with a bunch of evil pagan neo-nazi douchebags like her and her gang around here deliberately causing problems and so I'm just gonna not come here anymore

Wednesday, 8:17 p.m. PDT

Good to know hainted is a man of his word. The world needs more integrity.

Sort by  
Page 15 of 16 235 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next