Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 24 of 25 363 posts Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Author Message
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 2:03 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:23 am6
Unhooded Kenny wrote:
Sounds like it will parody the cartoon riots over Mohammad. Family Guy will probably make fun of Jewish people, which would make Fatass happy, and Kyle unhappy. So they fued over this. And we might even see Darth Chef. And hopefully we see Kenny, even if he's just a prop.


The only way there would be riots is if SP portrayed muhammed in a disrespectful way. Remember that they only rioted over the cartoons because they showed muhammed with a bomb for a turban.

It's the same as if you put a copy of the koran on the floor. Muslims would consider that disrespectful, but they would not kill you over it. It's just taboo.

Still though I don't want to belittle what SP is trying to do. This is an issue that needed to be raised and debated, and what better vessil than the most watched cartoon show in america.
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 1:39 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:59 am5
fizzinal wrote:
Remember that they only rioted over the cartoons because they showed muhammed with a bomb for a turban.


Yeah, and because of this insult they are burning down embassies and threathning to send in jihad-terrorists with bombs to blow us up. The irony is so thick you can carve it out with a knife.


"How dare you say that we are violent?!? We will kill you and blow up your family if you insult us by claiming we are violent!"


Can't argue with that kind of logic.
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 1:55 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:59 am5
makki wrote:
I speak arabic and have read the Quran many many times. I can't believe the amout of bullsh*t propoganda circulating about Islam.


You're not the only one that has read the terrorist handbook called the quran. Its full of instructions for its followers to subjugate and kill all non-muslims. It even provides practical instruction on how this can be done through deception (lying to an infidel is allowed in islam).
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 2:06 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
InfidelDog wrote:
makki wrote:
I speak arabic and have read the Quran many many times. I can't believe the amout of bullsh*t propoganda circulating about Islam.


You're not the only one that has read the terrorist handbook called the quran. Its full of instructions for its followers to subjugate and kill all non-muslims. It even provides practical instruction on how this can be done through deception (lying to an infidel is allowed in islam).


Dude, shut the f*ck up.... :roll:
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 2:07 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:59 am5
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
Dude, shut the f*cki][/i]uck up.... :roll:


:roll:
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 2:37 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:46 pm2811LB Cali muthafncka, now what?
Um, yeah..... :roll:
Image
Last edited by Killahertz9 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 2:47 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:59 am33
Infideldog, your just talkin out of your ass.

I have many Christian, Jewish, and Athiest friends, and I treat them without even thinking about what thier religion or believes are. Sometimes we have discussions about religion and in the end we just agree to disagree.

No where in the Quran does it say to kill non-muslims just because they are non-muslim, nor does it say you may lie. In Islam the ends DONT justify the means. Their are no exception to Allah's rules.

You are just a racist who hates Muslims, and you are the one lying to people to get them believing what you belive.
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 5:11 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
Actually killing is strictly forbidden in the Muslim faith. The only reason that someone is allowed to take another life is purely in self defense. The problem is people's interpretations of the Quran and their definition of "self defense". Loonies manage to convince people that it's self defense to strike first to protect their land. The whole thing about getting virgin brides when you kill yourself (another taboo) is a misinterpretation of a passage. I can't remember it at the moment, but if you care I can look it up and let you know. The basis here is that a person's life is supposed to be in the hands of Allah, a person isn't supposed to interfere with the cycle of life. All religions have these types of people, like the Christians that believe that it's okay to kill homosexuals because The Bible "forbids" it. Which is another misnomer, but that's a discussion for another day.
Image
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 6:35 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:03 am23Evergreen, Colorado ( HONEST! )
Sura 9:5 - But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war);

Surah's 8:39; 9:5; 9:29: 47:4 in the Muslim Qur'an are 'divine' commandments to persecute Jews and Christians, to defeat them in battle and then to consign them either to slavery or to death.

ONE word : Taqiyya

Where is Salman Rushdie? WHY IS HE HIDING?
" f*ck, even in the future nothing works " - Dark Helmet, " Spaceballs "
PostWed Apr 12, 2006 7:31 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:34 am7
wow that was wierd
PostThu Apr 13, 2006 12:40 am Offline
  • Profile
Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:59 am33
Pagans doesn't mean all dissbelievers, it means idolworshipers, and is in reference to the idolworshipers who are torturing Muslims in Meccah, and not christians or jews. And if you had actually gotten this from the Quran instead of a propoganda website, you would have seen Sura 9 contine...

9:6 - If one amongst the Pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah; and then escort him to where he can be secure. That is because they are men without knowledge.

As for the other 4 verses, they are taken out of context, and are in reference to what to do if you are in battle with them. Each Sura (chapter) must be read completely (or in sub sections of 10-20 verses in really long chapters), and you cannot extract one verse from it, and state that is what Muslims believe.
PostThu Apr 13, 2006 12:44 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:11 pm25Los Angeles
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
The problem is people's interpretations of the Quran and their definition of "self defense". Loonies manage to convince people that it's self defense to strike first to protect their land.


Thank God we in America aren't run by loonies who believe that it's self defense to strike first.


Shrub/Bin Laden = two sides of the same lunatic coin
PostThu Apr 13, 2006 2:42 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:33 am1
aeb1barfo wrote:
Sura 9:5 - But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war);

Surah's 8:39; 9:5; 9:29: 47:4 in the Muslim Qur'an are 'divine' commandments to persecute Jews and Christians, to defeat them in battle and then to consign them either to slavery or to death.

ONE word : Taqiyya

Where is Salman Rushdie? WHY IS HE HIDING?


I'm sure there are plenty of very similar quotations that could be lifted from the Christian bible, especially to the first one.
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 2:24 am Offline
  • Profile
Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:03 am23Evergreen, Colorado ( HONEST! )
I STILL stand by my statements.

Deflection is a COMMON debate tactic....

I have been TRAINED in debate....Yes, I am a MASTER DEBATER....Image


I ask again: Taqiyya?

Where is Salman Rushdie? WHY IS HE HIDING?

Why does he need POLICE Protection?

_______________________________________________

Another subject:

I note another stroke of subtle GENIUS......

WHOSE Picture is on Kyles bedroom wall and what did he say about WAR?

I'll even ask just HOW is his picture RELEVANT to this EPISODE?
" f*ck, even in the future nothing works " - Dark Helmet, " Spaceballs "
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 5:01 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:42 pm17
Infideldog, you're a bigotted idiot. Have you read the quran?
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 24 of 25 363 posts Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X