Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 17 of 18 260 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostTue May 09, 2006 4:43 pm Offline
Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:43 pm3
How can you not like Pip's episode or the goobacks/FB&PH?
It's been my experience that if you grab them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
PostTue May 09, 2006 6:47 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Did anyone else catch the somewhat obscure joke when Cartman was asking Jimmy if he could stay at his house? After Cartman claimed that Jimmy was his best friend, Jimmy retorted, "What's my last name?"

Jimmy has had two last names ever since his character debuted: Swanson and Valmer!
PostTue May 09, 2006 8:46 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:37 pm579
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
Did anyone else catch the somewhat obscure joke when Cartman was asking Jimmy if he could stay at his house? After Cartman claimed that Jimmy was his best friend, Jimmy retorted, "What's my last name?"

Jimmy has had two last names ever since his character debuted: Swanson and Valmer!

Token's had a few diff last names, too. The only consistent ones I can think of are our boys, Pip, Wendy and Butters.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
PostTue May 09, 2006 9:39 pm Offline
Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:08 pm2504hillbilly hell
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:

Token's had a few diff last names, too. The only consistent ones I can think of are our boys, Pip, Wendy and Butters.

Actually, Butters' last name was Swanson (think the "Conjoined Fetus Lady" episode.)

That should give us the clue as to who his mehhm is -- Liane poked some diseased and dying mutt in the ass in a back alley during a crack binge.

The question is, could the dog have squeezed such a fat kid out?
PostWed May 10, 2006 11:11 am Offline
Sun May 22, 2005 4:16 pm76
by far the best episode of the first half of the tenth season
PostWed May 10, 2006 2:48 pm Offline
Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:37 pm8
The part where Cartman is having difficulty deciding whether or not to kill his mom and he his good/evil conscience is telling him what to do. What is it referencing with those two consciences and also what is it referencing when he turns into static and some blob type thing.
PostWed May 10, 2006 3:08 pm Offline
Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:18 pm37Earth
I was hoping that they would include the nanny shows, they are inventive. Who else can take all the families that would have ended up on Jerry Springer, and then turn it into reality tv?

You know the second those cameras are gone and all the special attention stops, those families say fudge-it, and go right back to the way they were. . . didn't that happen with the Cartmans too?
What do you mean you don't like Spam?
PostWed May 10, 2006 3:28 pm Offline
Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:18 am2Netherlands, Amsterdam
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
For me this episode was reminiscent of The Death of Eric Cartman. The formula was analogous, but Cartman's motives most likely were not. With that in mind we already know that in every SP episode in which a character undergoes a change, everything gets reset back to normalcy at the end. Cartman never stays a goody-two-shoes. Kenny never stays dead. Even the boys' ages keep getting reset back to 8.

If however Trey and Matt ever did decide to make a character change permanent, I wouldn't complain because it would keep them from becoming out-dated.

nonsense, mr. garrison changed into mrs. garisson over some seasons now. i dont think matt and trey will turn him into a male anymore.
How spicy would you like your Chang sauce?
PostWed May 10, 2006 4:23 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:36 pm1
:D Very funny episode! A rare flashback, this season, of how entertaining this show can be.
PostWed May 10, 2006 7:15 pm Offline
Athena1999 wrote:
Actually, Butters' last name was Swanson (think the "Conjoined Fetus Lady" episode.)

I know. I was referring to this.

http://www.spscriptorium.com/Season8/E803secrets.htm

Butters was called "Swanson" in only one episode.

http://www.spscriptorium.com/Season3/E308script.htm
PostWed May 10, 2006 7:22 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803

Kyle's name has had several variations too. I think there were 3 altogether.
PostWed May 10, 2006 7:32 pm Offline
Token went from Williams to Black, though I thought that referring to him as "Token Black" outright was a little redundant. :roll:

According to wiki Kyle's last name has been spelled Broslovski, Broflofski, Broflovski, and Brovlofski.
PostWed May 10, 2006 7:35 pm Offline
Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:17 pm244Blue Springs, MO (in Jackson County, where Adam and Eve are my next door neighbors.)
This one was pretty funny, although the nanny eating her own feces wasn't funny to watch, but funny to think of. Other than that, yeah, this was a great episode. The scene where Cartman trys to kill his mother is a little weird, but I'm sure it's a movie reference that I'm not getting. It's also the first episode where Lianne Cartman meets a man and doesn't try to sleep with him right off.

P.S. (for Paldoris)
I liked the Pip episode.

"Okay, 26 baby bunnies. You don't have the heart to kill 26 baby bunnies."
PostThu May 11, 2006 7:44 pm Offline
Tue May 09, 2006 7:53 pm144
pretty funny i'd give it a 9/10
Last edited by xXProSkittlesXx on Wed May 17, 2006 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostSat May 13, 2006 2:27 pm Offline
Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:18 am5
"the nanny eating her own feces wasn't funny to watch, but funny to think of"

Yes I agree. This was the only part of the episode I didn't like - they really didn't need to include the actual scene. But it seems they can't resist including human excrement in an episode whenever possible. The end of Passion of the Jew really didn't that either.

But even so, this episode kicked ass. I laughed pretty much the whole way through. It would probably make my top 10.

I agree that there were similarities between this and The Death of Eric Cartman, if only because Cartman was the primary focus of the entire episode.

Sort by  
Page 17 of 18 260 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next