Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 18 of 18 260 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
PostWed May 17, 2006 10:25 pm Offline
Tue May 09, 2006 7:53 pm144
cant wait till October...
PostThu May 18, 2006 6:02 pm Offline
Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:47 pm12CT
This is kind of off topic, but did you like what they did with the episodes before and made them pretty random or do you like the style now more?
oh it was easy. all I had to do was close my eyes and suck out of the hose
- Cartman
PostThu May 18, 2006 8:07 pm Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
luxurious wrote:
GREAT episode. I effin' love Cartman. I loved when he farted in the bathtub.

I missed that part--how many people died? Did the National Weather Service track the fart?

Did you know that Tankass was swimming off the coast of the Simeulue Island on Dec. 26, 2004 and his fart caused the Boxing Day Tsunami?

aenariel wrote:
Anyway, I love Cartman. I'm sure thar all the Cartman haters out there really must have loved this ep, probably as much as I love 'Not Without My Anus'. :)

I sure did. Deservedly treating the Waddling Testicle like the lower life form he truly is as satisfying for me as it is for all other LPF's who like seeing the Ham Commando licking the tears off of Scotts face (and secertly pretending he's licking the prec*m oozing out of Scott's doorknob) while he splooges in his poly-stretch sh*t-brown pants.

CTE I love you beyond words... :lol:

:cartmanscared:
*1007* Tsst PostWed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
When Cartman's mom realizes she can't control her son anymore, she gets help from an expert. The "Dog Whisperer" may have what it takes but Eric Cartman's not going down without a fight.
Re: PostWed Mar 11, 2009 6:16 pm Offline
Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:46 pm50
handlyhamster wrote:
In most SP episodes it's always fun to identify the movies being parodied: In Tsst, I counted 3, but I think puking the black vomit is another reference. Here are the movies I've identified:

- SAW
- Good Will Hunting
- Contact

If you know of any others, please list them.

What I thought was a TV show. Smallville. It was the splitting soul-looking thing that made me think that. I'm bad at describing things, I know.

I loved this episode!!! Low point for Cartman though, I don't know how many times I've seen it. I love all the episodes, except for maybe one, but I have to say that this one is my favorite.......... I hope Cartman doesn't hunt me down for that.... :tweek:

Sort by  
Page 18 of 18 260 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18