Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 20 298 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 12:02 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
I'm definately looking forward to this episode.Kyle vs. Cartman episodes are always good and that's probably what it will turn out to be.From the 1009 commercial,it appears that cartman will blame the jews for 9/11.And cartman hasn't took on the jews since season 8(The passion of the jew).So this episode will most likely be fresh and hillarious. And it will piss off all those damned 9/11 conspirasists.

Keep it up Matt and Trey.The second half is going killer,so far.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 2:10 pm Offline
Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:24 am153
I'm just curious as to how the title of the ep fits into the storyline.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 2:33 pm Offline
Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:18 am18
sorry dudes, im english, could some 1 pls tell me what a urinal deuce is? i know a urinal is where u piss.....but if some 1 could explain that would be cool. thaaaaaaanks
Im not weird, i love drinking, gambling and beating up old people just as much as everybody else.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 2:38 pm Offline
Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:48 pm215wisconsin
i think this will be a episode where cartman will blame the wrong guy and theyll arrest the wrong guy. kinda like that episode where cartman makes the police think hes phycic. (cant remeber the name of that one
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 2:47 pm Offline
Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:18 am18
who thinks scientologists are responsible fo 9/11?
Im not weird, i love drinking, gambling and beating up old people just as much as everybody else.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 3:24 pm Offline
Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:26 pm651Bowels of South Florida
...Okay. Cartman's little drawing of Kyle with a knife is beyond adorable. XD *just caught a commercial on Comedy Central*

Hummm. It looks like another Kyle V. Cartman episode. Oh well. >_>; I'm gonna watch it of course. Curious as to what the title is a play off of though. Or, just curious as to WHAT it means. Ugh, I hope it's not too gross. :[[[[[
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 3:34 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
dryer_than_a_nuns_c*nt wrote:
sorry dudes, I'm english, could some 1 pls tell me what a urinal deuce is? i know a urinal is where you piss.....but if some 1 could explain that would be cool. thaaaaaaanks

"Duece" is often used as euphemism for taking a sh*t (another word for "#2", another euphemism for sh*tting, i.e. "I need to drop a duece."), so I would conclude that a "urinal duece" involves someone taking a dump in a urinal.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 3:38 pm Offline
Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:06 pm1782Indiana
I'm staying clear of this site a couple days after the episode. This place is always a battleground after a political episode.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 3:52 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I'm going to go out on a limb, so I'm probably going to be wrong here, but I'm going to guess that "9/11" won't have anything to do with 11 Sept. 2001. I'm thinking it's actually going to be "9:11", a time of day when the mysterious "urinal dueces" seeme to appear and there's some sort of conspiracy surrounding it. And being a Semite-phobe, Cartman's going to try and get Kyle blamed for it.

Like I said, I'm probably way, way off, but that's what the episode sounds like to me.

(Damn it! Didn't I say I wouldn't speculate about new episodes earlier? Oh, well.)
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 4:01 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Oneirogenic wrote:
...Okay. Cartman's little drawing of Kyle with a knife is beyond adorable. XD *just caught a commercial on Comedy Central*

... Could somebody describe this commercial in great detail?! DD: I wish I had Comedy Central so bad.

Anyway, I did say it on the other thread (agreeing with crazyqh) - it would be totally awesome if the whole 9/11 thing wasn't referring to the September 11th attacks, although from that clip posted on this site, it kinda sounds like ti will be (then again, "September 11th" was never said).

I'm really looking forward to seeing what they're gonna do, too. And I agree with those who wonder what the title will have to do with an episode. It is odd and does seem rather disconnected.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 4:17 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
iceiwynd wrote:
... Could somebody describe this commercial in great detail?!

Of course Lior! ^^

In the commercial, Cartman is in the front of the class, wearing his glasses (very similar to the preview), and he says something like, "I have with me the truth behind the 9/11 attacks." (Eh...I don't the exact line).

Then the announcer says some stuff like to "tune in" or whatever. (unfortunately, I don't remember the commercial word for word)

I know this part the best though...it then cuts to a scene of Cartman still standing at the front of the class, and he is pointing his finger and he says, "You almost got away with it, you sneaky butthole." Behind him on the screen projector is a hand drawn picture of Kyle holding a knife in his hand. (Oh yeah, the drawing is purple).

Hope that was a good enough description. I tried. XD

I'm looking forward to this episode. What I really want to know is how the hell they came up with the title for it though. I wonder if it'll be relevant to the plot in some way. Hmm...

We'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 4:22 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada

That just got me way, way more excited.

Oh my god it sounds all the more awesome now.

I'm sorry I don't have anything else to say, I'm in an awed stupor of extreme fangirlism that I'm just sitting here staring blankly at the screen.

Aah.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 4:27 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
It obviously isn't about the terrorist September 11th attacks. Someone took a sh*t in the urinal, that's the 'attack'. Looks good.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 5:09 pm Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 3:41 pm418toronto
This episode actually looks awsum...

They kinda make it sound like one of those gay episodes where it will involve the president and sh*t but it is probly jsut fooling us and about something completely diferent.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 6:04 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
danielprive6 wrote:
This episode actually looks awsum...

They kinda make it sound like one of those gay episodes where it will involve the president and sh*t

I'm sorry what Kindergaden class did you say you graduated from?

Sort by  
Page 2 of 20 298 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next