Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 15 of 20 298 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 3:39 pm Offline
Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:02 pm71Pittsburgh
mr mackey hardly said mmmkay

that pissed me off
herro welcome to chity wok takka orda pre

.......no prease not the chity shrimp
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 4:18 pm Offline
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:57 pm856Baltimore, MD
He said "Mmkay" plenty enough for me. I was happy with his return and the poop jokes were surprisingly funny to me. I didn't think I would like it at all when he said someone took a sh*t in the urinal. I thought the whole episode was gonna be about the deuce in the urinal when he came in the classroom.

I love how Matt and Trey provide enough toilet humor to provide the people who don't understand the deeper satire what they want. It's great how they can do that yet stay have intelligent social commentary and political satire at the same time. SP has such a wide range in audience.

Another thing is the song with Cartman. I absolutely loved it when I started hearing him sing. I've wanted him to sing more. Every time he sings is great, and he hadn't sung since The Death of Eric Cartman so we were long overdue for a song. If you listen to the lyrics of the song, it's great. "I just can't blindly accept their version. I can't base my logic on proof. Almost all the evidence points one way..." Great.

I also liked the addition of Leroy. His frog presentation was great. I've heard a lot of presentations like that and people just as nervous. I love seeing show and tell presentations satirized. :P The interaction between him and Mrs. Garrison should be pretty funny, too, if he stays considering how she always acts like her students are stupid.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 4:39 pm Offline
Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:06 pm1782Indiana
One of my favorite parts- Kyle: Reeeaallly? :lol: That had me cracking up.
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 5:02 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Who was it that said that the Cartman-glasses thing was like Stephen Colbert? Aym? Yes! that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the site's preview, only I didn't post it here because TC kept on yelling at me over MSN that it was Kevin Costner or whatever. :P But really, I totally see the Colbert in it, too.

Oh, and related note. I had the greatest lunch ever today. I found out yesterday that one of my real life friends actually keeps up with the new SP episdoes, but via YouTube, so I introduced her to Twig, but she couldn't get it to work properly (freaking WinRAR crap). The beauty of it was that my dad downloaded the episode last night (I watched it on his 24"ultrawide monitor with him, good times~), he teaches at my school, and he always brings his laptop with him. So my friend and I watched it at lunch. She liked it a lot too, but we both did agree that Make Love, Not Warcraft was still a bit better.

Oh - and I do also agree about the whole making such ridiculous conspiracy theories is just like sh*tting in a urinal. I said something like that a few pages back but just didn't draw it to the other part of the episode. Wooo.
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 5:06 pm Offline
Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:54 pm65
Brilliant episode. Very entertaining and had a lot of depth to it. I was one of the few people who didn't care for Make Love not Warcraft, but this Urinal Deuce episode made up for it. The 9/11 conspiracy theories have been plentiful and outrageous lately and I'm sick of it. South Park hit the nail on the head with this episode. I love how they incorporated all view points and made the audience look at the logistics of the situation: it was a bunch of pissed off Muslims.
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 6:07 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:34 am283Seattle
I liked the "Really??"
I liked Cartman

Stan pulling the gun on Kyle was funny as hell, so was GW Bush shooting the guy.

The Hardy Boys thing was kinda funny.. they made them TOO like pedophile weird gay rapist tho, I know that was the point but it wasn't THAT funny.

Over all, I liked it, but a bit disapointing after the WoW episode. I hope 1010 has 0 politicalness to it. I want something like Lil Crime Stoppers.

Edit: Oh and the very end, the pissed of Muslims thing, awesome.
Last edited by .Stoch on Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 6:09 pm Offline
Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:21 pm24Missouri
I loved it, one of my favorites. Like you guyz said, many twist. And yeah, I didn't really like Make Love Not Warcraft that much either, but this one was so thought out, I could watch it over and over again and still love it. There wasn't one mistake in it, it was carefully thought out, I absolutly love it!:D

One of my favorite parts was when Stan and Kyle went to the president, that whole scene had my laughing, I mean think about it....who would have suspected any of that! Especially when Stan almost shot Kyle! :o

Even though this episode was poltical more than anything, it obviously touched a lot of people, and was a huge hit. South Park is growing maturlly, ut I like it that they also added the "Who took a deuce in the urinal" b/c that's a joke like old time. When toliet humor and killing Kenny was the basic plot, and now they has a much more thought out plot, and I love the direction it's going.
This episode deserved 5 starts oout of 5, without a doubt!
*<3*...Kenny*&*Kyle...*<3*

PostThu Oct 12, 2006 6:45 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
I just finished watching it... it was pretty funny. The Hardly Boys was lame as hell and probably the least funniest thing I've ever seen on South Park. Making the Hardly Boys look gay by saying I have a raging clue... Cartman was funny when he was blaming Kyle, It raised good political points and was some what funny. 7.8/10

Not quite an 8
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 6:47 pm Offline
Tue May 03, 2005 9:42 am70Seattle
I have a raging clue right now

you do?
"...So Long Balls!"
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 9:14 pm Offline
Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:31 pm38Denver, Colorado

The above picture comes from the 2001 South Park Calendar (one of those day by day calendars) that a friend of mine got for Christmas back in 2000 (or it might have been her birthday since it's in December as well). Anyway, she didn't realize the eerie coincidence until sometime after 9/11. Yeah - I made her scan that image for me over a month ago. The original page from that calendar is currently hanging up in my friend's kitchen. :P
Last edited by culthero on Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 9:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:52 am678Jamairica, Michigania
When I first saw it, I thought "its so obvious who took a dump in the urinal, its cartman" Then BAM they turn it on its head next thing you know Stan is holding a gun to Kyles head and your like "what the heck just happened?"
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 10:13 pm Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:00 am14
braddock8 wrote:
Quote:
http://www.wtc7.net

"Okay, the plan is, we're going to take down World Trade Center towers 1 and 2, kill maybe 3,000 innocent Americans. We'll also hit the Pentagon with cruise missles. We'll fool everyone into thinking it was all done by Al Quaeda with hijacked planes. This will certainly be enough to justify a war with Afghanistan in the eyes of the American people, right?"

"Hmm, I don't know if that's enough... we'd better get WTC7 too, just in case."

The retardation is endless.

Don't lump every skeptic as someone who thinks AA77 didn't hit the Pentagon.

World Trade Center Building 7 contained a bomb-proof "Emergency Bunker" on the 23rd floor, which had its own air and water supply and sophisticated communications network.

Furthermore, it contained countless records from SEC regarding WORLDCOMM and ENRON, and all of those records were destroyed when the building collapsed in 6.5 seconds at approximately 5:20PM.

Sarcastic rhetoric sounds great, but as Voltaire said, a witty statement proves nothing.

Was thermite and/or explosives used on these buildings? Maybe. The video 9/11 Mysteries provides both sides of the argument, I'd suggest you check it out on google video.

However, if you'd rather deal with the evidence and documentation, you are better off checking out "9/11 Press for Truth" or "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime". I'm sure the victims' family members in these films would appreciate being called "retards".

Perhaps these military and political officers from around the world are also retards.

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com

The bottom line is we don't know exactly how 19 arabs, who trained on military bases, lived with an FBI informant, and were being watched for nearly 2 years managed to pull this off, but it has been exploited for 5 years as our country becomes more divided and dissheveled along with many parts of the world.

However, if it makes you more comfortable to blame this guy, so be it:

CIA Asset Tim Osman, aka Osama bin Laden
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 10:31 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
The fact they brought Mr. Mackey back in for an important role made me happy. And Clyde's been getting some airtime as of late too
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 11:37 pm Offline
Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:47 pm219
beyond awesome. the comeback of the multidimensional plotline made this work.
ImageImageImage
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 12:33 am Offline
Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:54 am12
this is the lamest southpark episode ever. :?

Sort by  
Page 15 of 20 298 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next