Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 16 of 20 298 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 8:56 am Offline
Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:14 pm65A little town called Chesterfield, England!
aristottlesdeathwish wrote:
When I first saw it, I thought "its so obvious who took a dump in the urinal, its cartman" Then BAM they turn it on its head next thing you know Stan is holding a gun to Kyles head and your like "what the heck just happened?"

Yeah dude! I no wat iu mean! I thought staight away " Cartman! Its obvi Cartman!!!" But no; thats bwhy i like this ep! Its a big twist! Its great!
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

PostFri Oct 13, 2006 9:00 am Offline
Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:14 pm65A little town called Chesterfield, England!
silverarj wrote:
this is the lamest southpark episode ever. :?

And how dare you!? IT IS NOT! Lame is mr hankeys cc!!! NOT THIS! Your Clueless!
Go and sit infront of the TV and watch it again! You must have missed it or summert! OML!
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

PostFri Oct 13, 2006 9:33 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:37 pm262Brazil (The mines)
Good episode. For a while, I thought that Mr. Mackey was the one who took a dump in the urinal. I mean, the way he was describing it, saying what to do, how to crap... It seemed suspicious. But, I guess his whole Rush Limbaugh thing has been done to death.

My complaint is about the Hardy boys. I didn't really get that part, because their books/TV series aren't popular in my country.

The ultimate conspiracy theory reminded me of people who believe that the U.S. government is fundind UFO conspiracy theorists to disrupt from the truth that yhey are doing experimental airship testings in Area 51. It seems unlikely that there are any connction between those things, but, the episode was beautifully written.

7/10.
This is not a sig.
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 9:39 am Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:20 am15
DHS2020 wrote:

Perhaps these military and political officers from around the world are also retards.

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com

hey, did you take the time to actually read what their quotes are about? Do you honestly believe any of those senators or congressmen believe the loose change garbage? They're talking about Able Danger and the liberal govt. lawyer scum who stopped the program in fear that they might get a backlash for storming and arresting muslims in this country. They're not talking about uber secret massad-matrix agents flying planes and tomahawks into buildings, they all know (just like any average person knows) who did 9/11. They're concerned (as they should be) of the ineptitude of the government before 9/11 and how their failures in intelligence let this happen. That and the fact that no one who stopped Able Danger has been brought up on charges. That's what they're talking about. The Commission overlooked this, and no one was held accountable.

Quote:
The bottom line is we don't know exactly how 19 arabs

You mean radical muslims? I notice every truther tries to do away with the islamic card, as if Islam really doesn't exist or is not really relevant to 9/11.

apologists, plain and simple.

Quote:
who trained on military bases

right, their own bases in Afghanistan.

Quote:
lived with an FBI informant

okay.

Quote:
and were being watched for nearly 2 years managed to pull this off,

exactly, but thanks to the help of scum sucking liberal defense department lawyers, the Able Danger team wasn't allowed to act on their suspicions.

Quote:
However, if it makes you more comfortable to blame this guy, so be it:

CIA Asset Tim Osman, aka Osama bin Laden

I don't blame him. He's doing what he does best. I blame the overabundant tolerance forced on this country that has allowed these people in.
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 10:50 am Offline
Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:35 pm26I am still trying to figure it out
Funny ep but a bit fuked up! there is proof 911 is a conspiracy 4 example my brother is an aerodynamic engineer (plane builder) and he said no pilot could ever make the turn used in 911 the dms(driver mangement system) would not allow it to turn over a 30 degree pitch FACT! you could say that the muslims altered the planes dms but if they had the engineer would have seen it in the pre flight spot check. if you don’t believe me talk to any professional commercial pilot
the other stuff in the conspiracy could be bullsh*t I don’t know but that is a fact!
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 11:12 am Offline
Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 am7
markawil wrote:
hey, did you take the time to actually read what their quotes are about? Do you honestly believe any of those senators or congressmen believe the loose change garbage?

You should have read over that site a little more thoroughly:

Quote:
Morgan Reynolds, PhD – Chief Economist, U.S. Department of Labor under George W. Bush 2001-2002. Former Director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis. Professor Emeritus, Economics, Texas A&M University.

[...]

* Essay: "It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause(s) of the collapse of the twin towers and building 7. If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely [to] prove to be sound." http://www.l...

Emphasis mine. This guy was on Bush's cabinet.

Craig Roberts:

Quote:
"We know that it is strictly impossible for any building, much less steel columned buildings, to "pancake" at free fall speed. Therefore, it is a non-controversial fact that the official explanation of the collapse of the WTC buildings is false."

Fred Burks:

Quote:
"How is it possible that our military's highly touted missile detections systems could not locate Flight 77 in the 42 minutes it was known to be lost before it crashed into the heart of the defense system of the U.S.? …

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret):

Quote:
"The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."

And then this guy:

Quote:
Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech).

I've seen video of that guy speaking. He knows intercept SOP. He says it was not followed, or else either one or none of the planes would have made their targets.

I could go on. Point is, if you think these guys are only talking about Able Danger and the "liberal govt. lawyer scum", then you weren't looking very hard. At all.

Quote:
Quote:
who trained on military bases

right, their own bases in Afghanistan.

No, US military bases. It was reported by mainstream media, but I suppose that's just that "liberal bias" again, huh? Fox may have carried the story, if that makes you feel any better (or worse).
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 11:32 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 1:23 pm Offline
Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:12 pm30
First comment from a lurker. The episode wasn't nearly as good the second time as the first time. Probably because the first time I was floored by all the plot twists and thought it was awesome. When Bush shot the guy in the head my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe they put that on TV...

I really felt badly for Kyle in this episode. I know this is an episode where they add random things for plot (Stan pulling a gun on Kyle will never be mentioned again because it had to do with the whodoneit element of the plot, as well as Clyde's colostomy had to do with the pooping element of the plot.)

But still... in the last two episodes... Cartman has said Hitler is awesome, then blamed him for 9/11 and got everyone to be afraid of him. I swear he's going to end up getting Kyle killed one of these days, and undoubtedly most people will think it's funny.

The more I think about Stan pulling a gun on Kyle the more disturbed by it I feel... they're supposed to be best friends and when your best friend pulls a gun on you? You're pretty screwed. Kyle needs new friends. Unfortunately everyone else at the school is lame.

Random : Kyle caught with the Anthrax was funny too. He's perfected Stan's "Ah... Awwwwww!" Thing. XD

Butters - Butters is cute and adorable, but the boy needs to grow a spine and some independent thinking skills. XD I notice that Butters is still the only boy who calls Cartman by his given name, and probably is the only boy who considers Cartman a friend. I also thought it was funny how Butters says "Can I go now?" after sprouting off Cartman's hate rhetoric, indicating to me that the kid has probably been sat down and forcibly exposed to Cartman's ideas. XD Poor kid.

They're definitely allowed to get away with more now, what with the shooting the guy in the head and not pulling the shot away. I expected them to have to move it away. Comedy Central also probably made it so Cheney had to have the crossbow because a rifle or a gun would potentially cause problems.

I miss Pip too, but I realize that it's harder to incorporate him in the more recent episodes because they've moved beyond teasing another student for being different.

Lastly, I've skimmed through the pages and I didn't catch very many references to the new animation. I loved the PANNING CAMERA SHOTS. So lovely. When I saw the one shot of Cartman walking by the flagpole shot from above, with the flag waving in the wind... I nearly died from joy.

I imagine they must have gotten a new program or something to allow them to render scenes like that. Anyway. There's my response.
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 2:02 pm Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 3:41 pm418toronto
Im almost certain that ATAH!!! is wut my sh*t calls itself when it first comes out of my ass fuckhole
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 2:51 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Spacefille wrote:
I loved the PANNING CAMERA SHOTS. So lovely.

Hells yes! The one where a gun is pointed at Kyle's head and it pans around to show us Stan was my favourite. That one was so amazingly well-done, I seriously can't stop watching it. Absolutely amazing, seriously. I will totall yhave t agree with you 100% there. The show really has gotten in more affects over the years, and they're done so beautifully now. D: Holy crap. They said that they use Maya, and it's like making a molehill with a bulldozer, but it looks like they're utilizing it more.
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 3:07 pm Offline
Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:27 pm99
It wasn't my fav. episode. I love Mr. Mackey in it though. And when Kyle goes "reaaaaaally?!"
My job is making sigs.
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 3:20 pm Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:20 am15
bsbray wrote:

Morgan Reynolds, PhD – Chief Economist, you.S. Department of Labor under George W. Bush 2001-2002. Former Director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis. Professor Emeritus, Economics, Texas A&M University.

[...]

* Essay: "It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause(s) of the collapse of the twin towers and building 7. If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely [to] prove to be sound." http://www.l...

wow, again not a structural engineer, but an economist, hardly a credible source. Not to mention, have you researched why he no longer is in the admin?

Show me:

1) One Structural Engineer or SE society that agrees with you guys.

2) One Demolition company that agrees as well.

Quote:

and no longer there...

but of course later he comes out as a critic. convenient.

Quote:
Craig Roberts:

"We know that it is strictly impossible for any building, much less steel columned buildings, to "pancake" at free fall speed. Therefore, it is a non-controversial fact that the official explanation of the collapse of the WTC buildings is false."

lol, another economist.

Quote:
Fred Burks:

"How is it possible that our military's highly touted missile detections systems could not locate Flight 77 in the 42 minutes it was known to be lost before it crashed into the heart of the defense system of the you.S.? …

can't find anything on him. But he obviously has the assumption that patriot missiles are deployed regularly before 9/11. False. Ever remember the kook who tried to fly his private plane into the White House under the Clinton Admin? Nothin happened.

Quote:
Col. Ronald D. Ray, you.S. Marine Corps (ret):

"The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."

Notice he doesn't point out what he believes happen. similar to the retarded quotes they use by weldon to make it seem like he believes also in the matrixagentmassad conspiracy, when in fact he believes evidence was covered up that some of these guys were known about before hand. A big difference.

Quote:
Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, you.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. you.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech).

I've seen video of that guy speaking. He knows intercept SOP. He says it was not followed, or else either one or none of the planes would have made their targets.

Right, that's again assuming complete competence when it all went down. That usually doesn't happen in the real world.

What is common from most combat vets? "Training can only do so much, nothing completely prepares you for reality."

What would a degree in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering have to do with Structural Engineering dynamics?

Not to mention his past affiliation with those 2 administrations. There couldn't be any bias there, not possible.

Quote:
I could go on. Point is, if you think these guys are only talking about Able Danger and the "liberal govt. lawyer scum", then you weren't looking very hard. At all.

I know about Weldon. He doesn't believe in this sh$t. I don't know why he's on that website, they must not have researched his work that much.

Quote:
No, US military bases. It was reported by mainstream media, but I suppose that's just that "liberal bias" again, huh? Fox may have carried the story, if that makes you feel any better (or worse).

sure, find me a link.
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 5:40 pm Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:05 pm26Brisbane, Australia
Apparently, the official version can be disproven scientifically, and every single conspiracy theory can also be disproven scientifically. Therefore, I am not prepared to believe anything and will assume that the "truth is still out there".

It's not important to blame someone - it's important to stop this from happening again.
This could be the end of the world... of warcraft
PostSat Oct 14, 2006 12:14 am Offline
Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 am7
markawil wrote:
Show me:

1) One Structural Engineer or SE society that agrees with you guys.

Charles Pegelow, 30-year experienced, licensed professional structural engineer, BS in civil engineering Lamar University, BS in mathematics, both 1972. He's worked with a number of different companies on many projects, again, with 30 years of experience, including experience with steel structures exposed to petroleum-based fires. He also has experience with military explosives, as he was in the military.

Jim Fetzer had an in-depth interview with the man and the reasons he believes the official explanation (or at least the pancake theory) can not be correct.

Interview links and other information here.

There are also four structural engineers with Scholars for 9/11 Truth, including a structural dynamicist (list of members):

Joseph M. Phelps: Structural Dynamicist Charter Member, Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers

Doyle Winterton: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering

Michael Lovingier: Information technology manager, Structural/Environmental Engineering

Ted Muga: Naval aviator; Commercial pilot; Structural engineering

And those are in addition to Mr. Pegelow, who is not formally associated with S9/11T, but has nonetheless written articles published on their website, criticizing NIST.

Quote:
2) One Demolition company that agrees as well.

Dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko was featured in a documentary in which he was presented footage of WTC7 without being told it collapsed on 9/11. He agreed it was a controlled demolition. He was then told it collapsed on 9/11, which he would not at first believe. After accepting it did collapse on 9/11, he was then told it suffered fire and damage from WTC1's collapse. He remained convinced that the collapse was controlled.

Additional information here.

Quote:
Quote:

and no longer there...

but of course later he comes out as a critic. convenient.

Of course! He was mad at Bush so he, though still a Republican, got in on the conspiracy theories. Yep.

Either way, you didn't read the page, as you claimed none of them supported the Loose Change stuff, as you put it. You were wrong, end of story. You may disagree with what they say, but you still did not read the page.

Quote:
Notice he doesn't point out what he believes happen.

Again, I have seen video of this guy speaking. Look a little harder and I'm sure you could find the same stuff. Bowman is a proponent, at least, of the idea that planes were prevented from being sent up to intercept the hijacked Boeings. That is not cover up, that is involvement.

Quote:
Quote:

sure, find me a link.

Here you go. Different sources are given that you have to look through.

I should add a qualifier: the reports said they may have been trained at US military bases, as there are apparently documents of individuals with the same names going through training at US military bases.
PostSat Oct 14, 2006 2:16 am Offline
Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:12 pm27Los Angeles
There's an in-depth discussion of the claims of the 9/11 conspiracy here, but I was just there and it's like talking to a brick wall. Now these guys are arguing about one of JFK cabinet members and whether he resigned or was fired. They're just throwing random history facts at each other now, like it's a game.

To turn a phrase, they don't see the forest for the trees.

I tried to get them to respond to my observations about the big picture and they'd rather argue minutae.

But if you want to discuss the issues raised in the show, that thread's been designated for it.

Otherwise, I thought the Hardly Boys were hilarious. "My clue's pointing to the left!" They sounded like gay Napolean Dynamites.

Sort by  
Page 16 of 20 298 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next