Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 19 of 20 298 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostTue Dec 05, 2006 4:28 pm
Quote:

However, if it makes you more comfortable to blame this guy, so be it:

CIA Asset Tim Osman, aka Osama bin Laden

Come on you're not fooling anyone with that pic of Barak Obama.
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostMon May 19, 2008 8:32 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:37 pm41
Perfect for conspiracy freaks... a bunch of crap.
Re: True sh1t PostMon May 19, 2008 8:57 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:37 pm41
farswept wrote:
There was an actual mystery of a urinal deuce when I was in kindergarten (or was it 1st grade - had the same classroom for both, can't be sure). At the time I thought it was pretty weird that the teacher (old woman, btw) would cuss out the entire class about it, with the girls present. I didn't think it was right the girls should know about our special boy pee-toilets. (Yeah, why should they be privy to that? nyuk nyuk.)
But then there was that time I did let a girl notice me pitching a tent in that class (shush you - I was still a regular student at the time.)

Dude, we don't have to know EVERYTHING!! :shock:
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostFri Aug 29, 2008 5:41 pm Offline
Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:50 pm5
oh~ i think im getting a big hard clue...oh yea......~ mine is pointing to the right 8)
Air Heads
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostFri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Ooh, mine's sort of pointing in this direction <, and it's huuuuuge!
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostFri Aug 29, 2008 5:47 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
BRMBug wrote:
Ooh, mine's sort of pointing in this direction <, and it's huuuuuge!

I got a dually:

<==0o==>
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostWed Sep 17, 2008 11:07 am Offline
Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:31 pm4
I really thought this could be the first episode where I was actually on Cartman's side. Until he started out with the number thing and blamed Kyle.
This is a difficult topic to deal with and under that circumstances it's a good episde which had some good laughs. Still, the end was confusing and a little bit unsatisfying.
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostSat Jan 17, 2009 4:10 pm Offline
Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 pm25
stan pulled a gun on kyle :!: omg :!:
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostFri May 29, 2009 9:17 pm Offline
Fri May 29, 2009 7:51 pm2
Really??? Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job is retarded?

So these 700 architects are retarded? :timmy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX7lkFpa ... r_embedded

And these 200 high-ranking miltary personel, including some who used to fly the same planes that were supposed to protect us on that day, are retarded? :timmy:

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

LT. Col. Robert Bowman, retarded? :timmy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thm-Kusrmcw

And of course the definitive debunking of the 9/11 debunkers by Dr. David Ray Griffin...

http://www.archive.org/details/Dr-David ... May16-2007

Retarded? :timmy:

It's so sad to see such prominent and tallented rebels join the lock-step mainstream march towards ignorance.

The only people with the proper credentials to even form an opinion on why/how the towers fell are those architects. Do you have any architects on staff, or did the data just occurr to you?

Do some research. A great many more peices of the puzzle have been unearthed in recent years.
Re: PostFri May 29, 2009 10:08 pm Offline
Fri May 29, 2009 7:51 pm2
[quote="Merlockyle"]While I told myself I would try to avoid this fight, I do have a bit of evidence to point out. It's not very scientific, but...hasn't bin Laden bragged in his videos about how he did cause 9/11? quote]

NO. In fact the only comments Bin Laden has ever made on the subject were to DENY any involvement. When you consider that his esteem among his constituents would be even that much greater if he WERE to claim responsibility, it seems rather odd that he would deny it.

The whole point of terrorism is to let everyone know precisely WHO to be affraid of. That's why any time there is a terrorist attack, it's always followed within hours by a claim of responibility. Why go to all the trouble to send a message and then leave it as an unsolved crime? Unless of course your goal is simple anarchy.

Here is the FBI's "Most Wanted" post for Bin Laden....

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

Notice, there is no mention of 9/11.

When the director of the FBI was asked why, his reply was that they had no solid evidence of his involvement. Wouldn't a taped confession qualify as solid evidence? Yes it would, if one existed.

Pakistan even offered to turn Bin Laden over to us if we could provide any evidence. Even now, we have never taken them up on their offer.
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostSat Jul 04, 2009 12:55 pm Offline
Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:48 pm16Ireland
I think something is sucpisious about 9/11, and you?
Excellent PostFri Apr 02, 2010 3:12 pm Offline
Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 pm45
4.7/5 ***** episode
not a lot better then this one.

Great/ only miss, if you can call it a miss...Cartman disappears after he blames Kyle. It's interesting to make a switch of lead character but that's not the proper way to do it.
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostSat Apr 03, 2010 5:38 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:32 pm17
I'M BREAKING MY SILENCE!

Something funny's going on with this 9/11 explanation the government's cooked up. There's no way a building could collapse like that from an airplane crash.

That's why I believe there had to have been charges set at locations inside the towers to make them come down that way.

When we find the Muslim terrorists who put them there, I hope we gag them with bacon, light them on fire and throw them off Sears Tower!
Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:13 pm8Murder City (like I'm telling anyone where I really live)
As a conspiracy theorist, I didn't like the ending but the episode was pretty funny... At the beginning I thought I was going to be on Cartman's side but of course he only wanted to blame the Jews for 9/11 instead of placing the blame where it belongs... On our corrupt morally bankrupt government.
Punk's Not Dead!!
Omg I am getting SUCH a raging clue right now PostSun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 pm Offline
Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:21 pm0
Haha The Hardley Boys were both hilarious and disturbing.

Sort by  
Page 19 of 20 298 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next