Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 20 298 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 10:24 am Offline
Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:22 am16
Hey guys, just wanted to post this along since the 9/11 Deniers will be posting meaningless crap since they found out about this.

Simply put, there is no evidence of an inside job behind 9/11. Here are some sites refuting the claims of these morons.

http://www.911myths.com
http://www.loosechangeguide.com
http://www.debunking911.com
http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr
http://www.lolinfowars.co.nr
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com

Enjoy.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 10:27 am Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:20 am15
anyone who has common sense realizes that, and realizes who and what "motive" is responsible. Like I said, hopefully this episode will be very insulting to their movement and will parody characters like the dorky makers of Loose Change and Alex Jones.

one can only hope, I really need a laught tonight after work...
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 11:43 am Offline
Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:35 am39Elon, NC
No offense, but can you take you conspiracy argument to another thread or section of the board? this is about south park which is most of ours favorite show (or else you wouldn't waste your time on the internet talking about it). This is about episode 1009; this is about history; this is about life; this...summer...words...will...fly...

P.S. I'm just too lazy to read long posts :roll: .

P.S. 2. EA sports its in the game. :twisted:
What's the matter? Was your mother abusive? Did she slap your thighs with cold cuts and stick umbrellas up your ass?
9/11 Theory PostWed Oct 11, 2006 12:09 pm Offline
Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:33 pm2Tex
Hello, yeah first post, yeah my name sucks stfu...

So i didnt even know what the new episode of South Park was until i read news about it on Infowars.com
I felt to take action immidietly because this is such a huge deal. Trey and Matt, i love you guys. South Park is halarious, but this 9/11 truth movement is for real and doesnt need to be whitewashed. Im just trying to say i hope yall dont blow it out of the water w/ its just a stupid conspiricy theory, crack pot teorys etc... the same thing over. You two are smart, very. Your lessons at the end and analogys throught every episode are thought provoking and i like that because some people who have been fans of SP like my best friend an roomate could use some critical thinking and real world issues...
i know it will be funny, the episode but i dont want to be dissapointed with someone making fun of something very freaking real and I today am taking action just getting my opinion out.
im babbling
You dudes kickass, last episode was great, if you guys really uncover the assh*les (which is public and on the internet!) and start a huge talk like the last episode and possibly another 9/11 truth wave i will have your back and support and be your best friend. You guys will do the right thing.

Ruleb

(ok start makin fun of me)

Prisonplanet.com , and Infowars.com brought me here =) check out those links for more super deep in depth discussion and news.
9/11 Theory PostWed Oct 11, 2006 12:11 pm Offline
Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:33 pm2Tex
Hello, yeah first post, yeah my name sucks stfu...

So i didnt even know what the new episode of South Park was until i read news about it on Infowars.com
I felt to take action immidietly because this is such a huge deal. Trey and Matt, i love you guys. South Park is halarious, but this 9/11 truth movement is for real and doesnt need to be whitewashed. Im just trying to say i hope yall dont blow it out of the water w/ its just a stupid conspiricy theory, crack pot teorys etc... the same thing over. You two are smart, very. Your lessons at the end and analogys throught every episode are thought provoking and i like that because some people who have been fans of SP like my best friend an roomate could use some critical thinking and real world issues...
i know it will be funny, the episode but i dont want to be dissapointed with someone making fun of something very freaking real and I today am taking action just getting my opinion out.
im babbling
You dudes kickass, last episode was great, if you guys really uncover the assh*les (which is public and on the internet!) and start a huge talk like the last episode and possibly another 9/11 truth wave i will have your back and support and be your best friend. You guys will do the right thing.

Ruleb

(ok start makin fun of me)

Prisonplanet.com , and Infowars.com brought me here =) check out those links for more super deep in depth discussion and news.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 12:18 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
It's kind of funny. For the first two pages we were able to focus on discussing the actual episode, and the roles the characters might play in it. Then on page 3 the tinfoil hat brigade, without any hard evidence that the episode is going to take a stand against 9/11 CTs, had to jump in with a preemptive copy-paste. "Let's hurl feces at South Park just in case they think about attacking us!" Sound familiar? How f*cking paranoid can you get? :P
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 12:19 pm Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:43 pm46
Someone went really far out of their way to post a long thing about 9/11 'Truth'...so I'll go just a few seconds out of my way to post an excerpt of a great Rolling Stone piece entitled "The Hopeless Stupidity of 9/11 Conspirators"

The whole article can be read here: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st ... nspiracies

And this is my favorite part - what the theoretical 'conspiracy plotting' amongst our Government must have sounded like:

Just imagine how this planning session between Bush, Rummy and Cheney must have gone:

BUSH: So, what's the plan again?

CHENEY: Well, we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. So what we've decided to do is crash a whole bunch of remote-controlled planes into Wall Street and the Pentagon, say they're real hijacked commercial planes, and blame it on the towelheads; then we'll just blow up the buildings ourselves to make sure they actually fall down.

RUMSFELD: Right! And we'll make sure that some of the hijackers are agents of Saddam Hussein! That way we'll have no problem getting the public to buy the invasion.

CHENEY: No, Dick, we won't.

RUMSFELD: We won't?

CHENEY: No, that's too obvious. We'll make the hijackers Al Qaeda and then just imply a connection to Iraq.

RUMSFELD: But if we're just making up the whole thing, why not just put Saddam's fingerprints on the attack?

CHENEY: (sighing) It just has to be this way, Dick. Ups the ante, as it were. This way, we're not insulated if things go wrong in Iraq. Gives us incentive to get the invasion right the first time around.

BUSH: I'm a total idiot who can barely read, so I'll buy that. But I've got a question. Why do we need to crash planes into the Towers at all? Since everyone knows terrorists already tried to blow up that building complex from the ground up once, why don't we just blow it up like we plan to anyway, and blame the bombs on the terrorists?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, you don't understand. It's much better to sneak into the buildings ourselves in the days before the attacks, plant the bombs and then make it look like it was exploding planes that brought the buildings down. That way, we involve more people in the plot, stand a much greater chance of being exposed and needlessly complicate everything!

CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of f*cking nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of f*cking nowhere.

CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

BUSH: Wait, why do we have to use a missile?

CHENEY: Because it's much easier to shoot a missile and say it was a plane. It's not easy to steer a real passenger plane into the Pentagon. Planes are hard to come by.

BUSH: But aren't we using two planes for the Twin Towers?

CHENEY: Mr. President, you're missing the point. With the Pentagon, we use a missile, and say it was a plane.

BUSH: Right, but I'm saying, why don't we just use a plane and say it was a plane? We'll be doing that with the Twin Towers, right?

CHENEY: Right, but in this case, we use a missile. (Throws hands up in frustration) Don, can you help me out here?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, in Washington, we use a missile because it's sneakier that way. Using an actual plane would be too obvious, even though we'll be doing just that in New York.

BUSH: Oh, OK.

RUMSFELD: The other good thing about saying that it was a passenger jet is that that way, we have to invent a few hundred fictional victims and account for a nonexistent missing crew and plane. It's always better when you leave more cover story to invent, more legwork to do and more possible holes to investigate. Doubt, legwork and possible exposure -- you can't pull off any good conspiracy without them.

BUSH: You guys are brilliant! Because if there's one thing about Americans -- they won't let a president go to war without a damn good reason. How could we ever get the media, the corporate world and our military to endorse an invasion of a secular Iraqi state unless we faked an attack against New York at the hands of a bunch of Saudi religious radicals? Why, they'd never buy it. Look at how hard it was to get us into Vietnam, Iraq the last time, Kosovo?

CHENEY: Like pulling teeth!

RUMSFELD: Well, I'm sold on the idea. Let's call the Joint Chiefs, the FAA, the New York and Washington, D.C., fire departments, Rudy Giuliani, all three networks, the families of a thousand fictional airline victims, MI5, the FBI, FEMA, the NYPD, Larry Eagleburger, Osama bin Laden, Noam Chomsky and the fifty thousand other people we'll need to pull this off. There isn't a moment to lose!

BUSH: Don't forget to call all of those Wall Street hotshots who donated $100 million to our last campaign. They'll be thrilled to know that we'll be targeting them for execution as part of our thousand-tentacled modern-day bonehead Reichstag scheme! After all, if we're going to make martyrs -- why not make them out of our campaign paymasters? sh*t, didn't the Merrill Lynch guys say they needed a refurbishing in their New York offices?

RUMSFELD: Oh, they'll get a refurbishing, all right. Just in time for the "Big Wedding"!

ALL THREE: (cackling) Mwah-hah-hah!

I personally found that really funny...but I bet Matt and Trey will do even better. I hope the Conspiracy folks will be ripped worse than Al Gore and Tom Cruise combined. I can't wait :)
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 1:09 pm Offline
Pez, hopefully your wishes won't come to fruitition. I'm sure you will be mocked, your lame movements will be mocked, I seriously doubt matt and trey give a crap about supporting your tinfoil movements and so afterwards you'll have to go somewhere else to be jihadi apologists.

btw, that Rollingstone article is pretty funny, I love the picture of the 3 dorks who made Loose Change, I wonder what their WoW names are?
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 1:21 pm Offline
Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:03 pm814Conspiracy of cartographers
Olivia42 wrote:
I do think it's a bit easy to go after the conspiracy crazies. I mean, I didn't think anyone actually believed them.

Huh, I guess I was wrong.

PostWed Oct 11, 2006 1:27 pm Offline
Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:42 am6
As for tonight's episode's plot, I'd have to say UnkieHerb probably has got it closest.

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
It's kind of funny. For the first two pages we were able to focus on discussing the actual episode, and the roles the characters might play in it. Then on page 3 the tinfoil hat brigade, without any hard evidence that the episode is going to take a stand against 9/11 CTs, had to jump in with a preemptive copy-paste. "Let's hurl feces at South Park just in case they think about attacking us!" Sound familiar? How fu[you][/you]cking paranoid can you get? :P

All apologies for my part in the tinfoil hat brigade.

For the record, though, I didn't intend my post(s) above to be a pre-emptive strike on Southpark, lol :roll:

I made that post originally for my friends, and just thought I'd try to spread the word in case others are curious. I didn't mean to highjack the thread or cause you undue personal stress.

As far as I'm concerned, "9/11 Deniers" (first time I've heard that phrase) like myself should be prepared to take their lumps like anyone else. Matt and Trey don't hold back, and I would be disappointed if they did.

I'm looking forward to being mocked this week as I was last (former WoW player).

I've been mocked as a member of lots of different groups by Southpark.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you've got no right to laugh at others, imho.

However, markawil, I'd take great offense at being called a "jihadi apologist" if that was aimed in my direction. I understand your point, but grade-school style name calling?

I love the fcuking US of A.

No other country in the world could ever spawn the genius of Southpark.

Now, I gotta run grab some more tinfoil, the gamma rays have switched frequency and I need to add some antennas to my hat to make the correct adjustment.

Edit - btw, where's the little tinfoil hat smiley?
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 1:44 pm Offline
simiantality wrote:
However, markawil, I'd take great offense at being called a "jihadi apologist" if that was aimed in my direction. I understand your point, but grade-school style name calling?

It's aimed at anyone apart of any of these movements. Watch the films about the loose change guys, saying that the Flight 93 victims (or I'm sorry people who were in on it) are "secondary." Yeah that's right, the people who no longer exist on the earth because they were unlucky enought to board those planes are only "secondary." That's Dylan Avery's words if I'm not mistaken. Do you honestly believe you're doing a service to America and the victims by following a movement that says american citizens were complicite in the attacks? Meaning flight 93, 77 and the other 2 planes passenger lists were in fact paid off? come on. Get real. Doesn't Alex Jones also believe london 7/7 attacks were orchestrated as well? Despite the fact that some of the attackers made video confessions before hand, and their supporters chant in London "Death to anyone who insults Islam", "Behead those who insult Islam."

Yeah I'd call that being an apologist.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 2:46 pm Offline
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:57 pm856Baltimore, MD
Looks like I won't be coming back to this thread after the episode much other than just to post my opinion *on the actual episode*...unless these f*ckers stop posting just sh*t about 9/11. I especially hate the ones that think 9/11 conspiracies are true, and they shouldn't be ripped on because of that. Are people that stupid to think that Matt and Trey won't rip a new assh*le for the people that believe something that f*cking dumb? :roll:

*Edit.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Last edited by Rooster_Costume on Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 3:10 pm Offline
Mon May 03, 2004 6:29 pm692Hot Florida
Can we get back to discussing SP? I'm really fearing how this thread is going to turn out AFTER the episode, if there's so much of this NOW.

Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up, yet I'm not putting them down at the same time. I'm going to watch the episode, and see for myself what happens.

I've learned to expect nothing AND everything when it comes to South Park at times.

This will be the first episode that I've watched since I took my break at the beginning of the year (I didn't get to see 1008, and forgot to catch it on the reruns). So I'm back..I guess.

Though if it's not smarmy noobs that get me irritated, it's thread-hijacking long arguments that keep rehashing the same stuff over and over :x
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 3:34 pm Offline
Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:42 am6
Ok Cerisa et al, all apologies.

I'll leave the thread henceforth.

Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, I just figured that I'd post the links to the vids in case anyone was curious.

I didn't think the SP crowd would take so much offense.

Oh, the ironing.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 3:37 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
simiantality wrote:
Oh, the ironing.

I think you mean irony.

Sort by  
Page 4 of 20 298 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next