Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 20 298 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 3:53 pm Offline
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:57 pm856Baltimore, MD
simiantality wrote:
I didn't think the SP crowd would take so much offense.

Oh, the ironing.

Offense? Hardly. We're just tired of people babbling on about f*cking conspiracy theory when this IS a South Park board and a SP thread.
Cerisa_Roz wrote:
Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up, yet I'm not putting them down at the same time. I'm going to watch the episode, and see for myself what happens.

I've learned to expect nothing AND everything when it comes to South Park at times.

I have high expectations for every episode I watch. I'm rarely dissapointed. The only time I really have been dissapointed is with AMLF.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 4:24 pm Offline
Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:14 pm2
In Starvin' Marvin' In Space, Cartman says "It was Kyle that took a #2 in the urinal."

Just watched it today... pretty obvious hint similar to how How To Eat With Your Butt and Red Hot Catholic Love's connection to each other.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 4:39 pm Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:43 pm46
Stop talking about 9/11 and talk about South Park?

South Park is about 9/11 Conspiracies this week. The epi isn't out yet, so we're talking about the subject.

Just what the world needs - message board police saying what people can and can't talk about. Someone's day gets ruined because they think someone is speaking 'off topic'...ever think that some things aren't worth trying to control?

'Thread hi-jacking'? Could people be any more melodramatic? It's a message board. Scroll past the posts you don't want to read. We're not pausing the stock market or de-railing trains here...
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 4:45 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Rooster_Costume wrote:
simiantality wrote:
I didn't think the SP crowd would take so much offense.

Oh, the ironing.

Offense? Hardly. We're just tired of people babbling on about f*cking conspiracy theory when this IS a South Park board and a SP thread.

Yeah, all that "blah, blah, blah, I'm a doctoral student" and he can't even be bothered to spel kerektly.

Then there's that crackhead guy in the other thread who chided me for caring more about South Park than the "biggest crime in the century". Why yes I do, what's your point?
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 4:50 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
It isn't official that the episode is about the 9/11 we actually know. Explain what "Urinal Deuce" would have to do with that? In the site preview, Cartman merely says "9/11 attacks," and he could easily be referring to anything.

Also, it IS off topic. Make a different thread for your 9/11 crap, would you? 'cause this discussion is supposed to be for the actual episode. Maybe the message behind it, but really, if you want to all go off with your longass posts about what most of us really couldn't give two sh*ts about, go make your own thread, do it there, and spare the rest of us who would rather simply discuss the plot, characters, jokes, and maybe some of the message. That's all people are asking you to do, and yet you're getting all pissy over it. Why? Is it that much hard work?

So, about the EPISODE. Which has yet to actually air (and you guys could easily just be making fools out of yourselves by discussing 9/11 to such an extent. You may not be, but you still might be). Can we get back to that?

... I'm excited. I still have absolutely no idea what to expect but with the time drawing closer and what not, I really can't wait to see it. I'm still avoiding speculation, but hey, I don't have any uncertainties about this. I tend to follow RC's ways, high expectations and they're usually met. AMLF didn't disappoint me, I must be among the few who found it enjoyable.

And I'm pretty sure I'll find this one enjoyable, too. :B Ahh, hope it's uploaded quickly.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 5:16 pm Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:00 am14
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
It's funny because I just went back a few days ago and reread Maddox's article on how all 9/11 conspiracy theories are bogus. Knowing Matt and Trey's style, Cartman will probably come up with a really f*cked up explanation as to how the Twin Towers were rigged to collapse (c'mon, urinal deuce? This HAS to be insane! :P) and Kyle will probably try to decry it. We can't say for certain whether or not Cartman will end up being right though; as f*cked up as his theory might be, a lot of the retarded things he says end up coming true. We'll just have to wait and see.

http://debunking-maddox.blogspot.com/

Ignorance is bliss, yes?
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 5:54 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:17 pm693Buffalo, NY
On my TV info guide it says, cartman finds the true masterminds of the September 11th attacks.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 5:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:45 pm27
This conspiracy nonsense is springing up everywhere. Oh well.

Because it's nice to get every side of the story, I'll post a few links of my own.

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/911truth.html - a nice article about the mindset and motives of conspiracy theorists, particularly the Loose Change guys. It's good because it actually explores both sides of the issue. Funny, too.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... 27842.html - these guys, with the help of even more experts, actually just wrote an entire book on the subject.

More sites for information, if you're really interested:
http://www.debunking911.com/
http://www.911myths.com/index.html
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
http://internetdetectives.biz/case/loose-change

The most striking thing for me, really, is that there are 0 experts on the subjects of structural engineering or demolitions that support any of these conspiracy theories.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 6:12 pm Offline
Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:04 pm1
braddock8 wrote:
http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/911truth.html - a nice article about the mindset and motives of conspiracy theorists, particularly the Loose Change guys. It's good because it actually explores both sides of the issue. Funny, too.

You bastard. You beat me to it.
But yeah, Wong does dissect the theorists fairly well. It's worth a read.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 6:20 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Well, for some of you who may not get comedy central, here is a picture straight from the TV. It's part of a commercial for the new episode, and it could give a major clue to what Cartman is blaming the attacks on:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/D ... 0_0063.jpg
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 6:27 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:17 pm693Buffalo, NY
I still think he should blame hippies.... 33 mintues!
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 6:40 pm Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:43 pm46
iceiwynd wrote:
It isn't official that the episode is about the 9/11 we actually know. Explain what "Urinal Deuce" would have to do with that? In the site preview, Cartman merely says "9/11 attacks," and he could easily be referring to anything.

Also, it IS off topic. Make a different thread for your 9/11 crap, would you? 'cause this discussion is supposed to be for the actual episode. Maybe the message behind it, but really, if you want to all go off with your longass posts about what most of us really couldn't give two sh*ts about, go make your own thread, do it there, and spare the rest of us who would rather simply discuss the plot, characters, jokes, and maybe some of the message. That's all people are asking you to do, and yet you're getting all pissy over it. Why? Is it that much hard work?

Nah, I'll just post whatever I want right here and you can deal with it. Want a tissue?

I'm pissy?

If you don't think it's actually about 9/11 conspiracy theories, watch the preview. And in the meantime, have fun scrolling past my posts. Thanks.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 6:46 pm Offline
Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:01 am14
I live in the UK.

Has it aired yet? I'm sh*t with timezones.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 6:47 pm Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:29 pm3
:cartmanevillaugh: cartmans prolly gunna blame jews by the way how do u do those signiture thins the cool 1ns like tht one up the page a bit about tweak?[/img][/url][/code]
south park rules!!!!
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 6:50 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:08 am938Gamehenge
I bet it's the manatees.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 20 298 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next