Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 19 280 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
*1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy* PostSun Oct 15, 2006 9:40 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: “MISS TEACHER BANGS A BOY”
Episode #1010/Air date: October 18, 2006

A South Park Elementary School teacher is conducting an illicit affair with a student. As the new School Hallway Monitor, Cartman takes it personally when an infraction is committed in his jurisdiction.
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 9:45 pm Offline
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:57 pm856Baltimore, MD
This should be awesome. It should be awesome to see Cartman and Kyle working together. How awesome! Seriously, can't wait to see this.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 9:46 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
And according to further description, Cartman and Kyle team up?!

I wasn't excited for this until I found that out. Now I am excited. Aah. D: Can't wait for Wednesday (or for a clip to be shown in general). Aah, now this sounds pretty great with that extra tidbit of information. ^__^
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 10:14 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
Woot! I'm so excited! I wonder who the teacher is going to be. Most likely Ms. Garrisson, but I'm not sure. It may be some random new character. As for which child is going to be the victim of the molestation, I haven't got a clue (XD). Matt and Trey are very unpredictable when it comes to stuff like this, so I'm not even going to bother to make any conjectures as to who I think it's going to be. I'll just wait until the episode airs to find out.

...By the way, out of curiousity, what's up with Cartman's outfit? It's very...interesting. XD

This episode looks like it's going to be hysterical. (Or at least, I hope so.) I can't wait to see it! ^_^
Last edited by DevilAngel16 on Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 10:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Sounds like twisted fun for everyone! I’m in! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 10:32 pm Offline
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
I hope the kid is Kenny. And with Fatass as hall monitor, you can bet he'll end up putting everyone in detention. So expect to hear Respect My Authouritay again. And what's with the beard anyway. This is probably something that blows way out of proportion.
Bounty Hunter Cartman PostSun Oct 15, 2006 10:36 pm Offline
Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:24 pm4West Park, CA
Regarding Cartman's outfit: unless I'm seriously mistaken, it's Duane "Dog" Chapman, infamous celebrity bounty hunter (and now infamous criminal in Mexico, due to the fact that he bounty hunted someone over there). So no, he's not just doing some bad YMCA leather daddy impression. :shock:

LOL... my best guess about this ep. is that Matt/Trey are going to say the same thing my friends (and my family, too) said when we saw all these gorgeous female teachers "molesting" 14-15 year old males...

"Those guys ain't complaining."

Yeah, I know it sucks, double standard and all that (if a male teacher has a relationship with a female... or even a male student... he gets LYNCHED.) But it's still funny, and that's why South Park exists.

VT
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 10:53 pm Offline
Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:54 pm65
This is my type of episode I can tell. I can't wait.
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 10:57 pm Offline
Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:08 pm2504hillbilly hell
Teacher = Mrs. Garrison.
Kid = Butters or Token.
Cartman = of course. -.-

Makes one wonder if this will be more than a current-event commentary. Hm!
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 11:06 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
As long as it doesn't have an ending like 1009, it should be pretty good.
Stan and Kyle :)
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 2:36 am Offline
Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:47 am3
Sounds pretty boring to me... the outfit of Cartman and the plot outline let me conclued that this episode is going to suck. Sorry
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 3:09 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:34 am283Seattle
Kidmaan wrote:
Sounds pretty boring to me... the outfit of Cartman and the plot outline let me conclued that this episode is going to suck. Sorry

Oh, that's because you are an idiot.
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 5:27 am Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4355Liverpool, UK
.Stoch wrote:
Kidmaan wrote:

Oh, that's because you are an idiot.

What the f*ck? Just because he doesn't like what this episode might be, means he's an idiot?

.Stoch, oh, dude... wow. Just when I thought you couldn't say anything more close-minded and retarded, you drop that nugget. Claps for you.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 6:45 am Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
DevilAngel16 wrote:
...By the way, out of curiousity, what's up with Cartman's outfit? It's very...interesting. XD

It's like he's totally badass, but not.

Okay, one thing I really don't understand is why people are constantly bitching about how Cartman gets all of the episodes, and how last season Stan was getting a few episodes so people were bitching about that, but yet throughout all of season ten Kyle's been a total episode hog (and from the more in-depth description, he's gonna be in this one, too) and nobody's been bitching about that. Yeah. Niice.

... I just hope they don't ruin any characters with this. D: I mean, yeah, it's a big thing in the news right now ('specially after Foley, what good times), but... Yeah. I'm hoping it's just some new characters or whatever, that's my only real worry for what this episode may bring. @_@
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 7:18 am Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
As always, the only thing that was on my mind whilst catching a ride home from college on the bus was what the new episode's storyline was going to be. So as soon as I loaded up this webpage and had a quick look at the storyline, I immediately smiled, punched the air and nodded - that's been the main thing that's cheered me up now.

Anyway, the episode itself: like I said above, it was one of the subject areas that I wanted SP to cover since it seems to be in the News a lot now both in the America AND ESPECIALLY over here in Britain. :roll:
So far, 1008 is what I deem as a non-Political episode,
1009 has been a strongly Political episode
And now 1010 to me, seems to be an in-betweener - meaning it's neither Political or non-Political, but more in the middle. (either that or just another category of episode)

But overall, the storyline looks good and once more, I'm really looking forward to the episode. :D
crazyQH wrote:
Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 19 280 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next