Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 17 of 19 280 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostTue Oct 24, 2006 10:40 am Offline
Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:45 am128Chicago
This episode was great. I never would have thought that they would have went with Ike in this one. I was sure when I saw the previews it would be Timmy. That too would have been hilarious.

:cartmancop: "Where's my Dawg emoticon!"
PostTue Oct 24, 2006 1:26 pm Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
^I would have swore it was going to be Butters...Ike toatally took me by suprise.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
PostTue Oct 24, 2006 6:32 pm Offline
Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:21 pm20Chiba, Japan
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
I'm not sure if this was already said, but I thought it was really cool that Cartman was actually doing something that wasn't motavated by some selfish plot (Maybe just because he had athouritay, but I don't think that was selfish). It was kind of like the episode were Cartman is trying to get rid of the hippies. I've always thought that if Cartman weren't so self centered, he would be the big brother of the group, protecting his friends and always looking out for them. It was really refreshing to see Cartman just tryinig to save the day! And I LOVED the look, it worked for him!
Hmm, i don't agree.
Cartman is a selfish bastard and doesn't care about others people's feelings at all. Being the hallway monitor was just another way for him to mess around with people.
Kyle once described him as a "... fat racist self-centered intolerant manipulating sociopath" and that's maybe the best possible way to sum up Cartman.
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh
PostTue Oct 24, 2006 11:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:52 am678Jamairica, Michigania
LOL I love that Cartman has a bitch in this episode. Did you see her boobs? that was hillarious :lol:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
PostWed Oct 25, 2006 6:18 am Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
Binsento wrote:
Hmm, i don't agree.
Cartman is a selfish bastard and doesn't care about others people's feelings at all. Being the hallway monitor was just another way for him to mess around with people.
Kyle once described him as a "... fat racist self-centered intolerant manipulating sociopath" and that's maybe the best possible way to sum up Cartman.

Eh, maybe...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
PostWed Oct 25, 2006 6:06 pm Offline
Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:24 pm1
The best of from Ike was" you're dead to me". Ha..ha..
PostThu Oct 26, 2006 6:00 pm Offline
Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:27 pm153WADAWADAHUUUM
I just loved Ikes "YAAAAAAY MILAN!!"
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 8:10 pm Offline
Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:24 am153
I was glad that Kyle stood up for his brother, and knew that something very wrong was going on. I also liked the whole 'Dog' parody.

(Yeah, I originally wrote Stan's name instead of Kyle's, because I was thinking about something else having to do with Stan.)
Niiiccce. PostFri Nov 10, 2006 5:46 am Offline
Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:54 pm2

As the creator of the Debra LaFave Fansite I just wanna' say, Matt and Trey, you guys are GODS!! I haven't laughed so hard so many times during an episode as I did when I saw this. You guys perfectly expressed the true feelings of many with this episode and truly captured the thoughts and feeligs of so many of my posters. Gotta' admit, I said "Niiiccce" myself when I first learned of the LaFave situation. The flipside being, of course, that thinking that way is rediculous and no character besides Kyle could effectively portray the proper way of handling this type of scenario. But the reality is many people did, still do, and probably always will in some inappropriate way condone and even congratulate hot chicks for being sexually immoral. Personally, I ride on that side of the road myself, and Kyle would certainly have an issue with me. Oh well. I'm more of a Cartman anyway.

Kevin
PostMon Dec 18, 2006 9:16 pm Offline
Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:00 pm73
oh my god! Beth.....Dawgs Bitch! (falls on ground laughing!) oh my god! Look at her! Hehe haha. Jesus christ.
Re: *1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy* PostFri Jan 02, 2009 10:41 pm Offline
Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:49 pm1
sh*t i love da eposode so f*ckin much damn an ike havin sex with his teacher damn dat kindergardener got it nice

f*ck everyone = (
Jessica
Re: *1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy* PostSat Jan 03, 2009 11:16 am Offline
Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:58 pm12
Darn Canadians save some for us Americans, specifically the Midwest ones hint:hint
Re: *1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy* PostMon May 25, 2009 11:25 am Offline
Fri May 22, 2009 1:37 pm31
Only saw this episode today and it rocks! Especially:

Leroy- Dawg's Driver
Earl- Dawg's Assistant
Beth- Dawg's Bitch
Kyle- Jew
LOL!!

And also:

Teacher: I am an alcoholic
Cartman: Oh no! She's using the Mel Gibson defence!
Pmsl!!
"Okay,okay, I'll use my power to... Turn Kyle into a chicken!" "Goddammit Cartman" "Hahahahahaha! Now you are a chicken!"
-Kyle and Cartman,Good Times with Weapons
Re: *1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy* PostMon Jun 22, 2009 11:32 am Offline
Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm2
This episode rocked, what i got to see of it. Did i miss something? It's shorter than every other episode, what happens next? it cut off at 15minutes, why? I NEED THE CLOSURE!
Re: *1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy* PostTue Jul 07, 2009 8:56 pm Offline
Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:32 pm13
cartman is the main character for me :lol: :lol: :lol:
on the video cartman showed it like...
LEEROY
dawg's assistant
EARL
dawg's driver
BETH
dawg's bitch
KYLE
jew :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sort by  
Page 17 of 19 280 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next