Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 17 of 19 284 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 1:05 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Adorno wrote:
Princess Diana dresses as Laura Croft was great, but I didn't get who Hitler was supposed to be, it must be an American thing.

The "Can you hear me now" guy is part of Verizon Wireless' (I think) ad campaign. He roams the country making sure that they have the best coverage or something.

Adorno wrote:
EDIT: I don't know if anyone has said this earlier, but did anyone notice that there was someone at the party dressed as Chef?

I know! The son of a bitch stole my idea! (And someone has mentioned it.)
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 3:28 pm
Sorry to disappoint you but Clinton HAS been in the news very recently in the last couple of weeks!

He blew up on Chris Wallace.

And he has been promoting his Clinton GLOBAL Initiative.

Not that he needs to be a current event to make fun of.He's an ass and should be made fun of anyways.

My original point was that he needs to be made fun of more than Jesus by a long shot and some of you freaking geniuses keep saying "duh,he's not in current events"...YES,HE IS!!!!!!!!!

Besides has Jesus been in any current events lately in recent weeks?

No,but Bubba the inbred sure has been.

Gees,defending Clinton over Jesus.How low can you go?
Last edited by hainted on Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 3:32 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
hainted wrote:

The south park character of Jesus hasn't been seen since "Red Sleigh down",so I don't know why you're complaining about him.

[/quote]Not that he needs to be a current event to make fun of.He's an ass and should be made fun of anyways.
[quote]

Just because you don't like him,doesn't mean that he's gonna be made fun of in an episode of south park.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 3:35 pm Offline
Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:58 pm107Essex, No im not a car thief
Speaking of which, he died in that episode, you think there should be one where he gets ressurected again??
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 3:36 pm
swellman7 wrote:
hainted wrote:

The south park character of Jesus hasn't been seen since "Red Sleigh down",so I don't know why you're complaining about him.

Nice spin job!

I originally said that making fun of Steve Irwin wasn't cool and that they should go after a more worthy target like Clinton.

And that Clinton deserves to be made fun and Jesus doesn't.

Then a couple peeps said "duh,yeah because Clinton is so recent" and "doy,Clinton hasn't been in the news in years,durr durr"....

WRONG!

It's not my fault that you guys aren't up on current events.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 3:40 pm
So uh,anyways..

I liked this ep a little better after having watched it a second time.

I still liked the previous 3 eps better but this one is one of those that has to grow on you over several viewings.It's okay.Not great but okay.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 3:43 pm Offline
[quote="hainted"e000][quote="swellman7"e000][quote="hainted"e000]Besides has Jesus been in any current events lately in recent weeks?[/quotee000]

The south park character of Jesus hasn't been seen since "Red Sleigh down",so I don't know why you're complaining about him.[/quotee000]

Nice spin job!

I originally said that making fun of Steve Irwin wasn't cool and that they should go after a more worthy target like Clinton.

Then a couple peeps said "duh,yeah because Clinton is so recent" and "doy,Clinton hasn't been in the news in years,durr durr"....

WRONG!

It's not my fault that you guys aren't up on current events.[/quotee000]

Clinton's already been made fun of during the first 3 seasons,[be000]While he was president[/be000]. That's the main thing people are thinking of,he was the president 7 years ago and nothing he does today will ever be as important as the things he did in office. And Bill Clinton freaking out on some t.v. show isn't enogh to do a whole episode about.

EDIT:[ue000]Don't double post[/ue000]
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 3:55 pm
Clinton DESERVES to be made fun of.Jesus doesn't.

Clinton DESERVES to be made fun of more than Steve Irwin ever needed to be made fun of and especially more than Steve Irwin does when he just died and his family is still grieving.

Quote:
Clinton's already been made fun of during the first 3 seasons,While he was president. That's the main thing people are thinking of,he was the president 7 years ago and nothing he does today will ever be as important as the things he did in office. And Bill Clinton freaking out on some t.v. show isn't enogh to do a whole episode about.

They made fun of Al Gore when he was no longer vice president because he was in current events and releasing a stupid movie.

Clinton went CRAZY on Chris Wallace.I would think that is fertile comedic ground.

Clinton has been promoting GLOBALIZATION and GLOBAL GOVERNMENT -> THE NEW WORLD ORDER by promoting his CGI sh*t.Plus he spoke at the UN where he was hanging out with Bush.Plus he had Rupert Murdoch and Laura Bush helping him promote his CGI New World Order crap.Plus what he is promoting with his CGI is pure crap!

I'm sorry if you don't get it or can't see the importance of it.

Quote:
EDIT:[you]Don't double post[/you]

Sorry,that was my bad.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 4:00 pm Offline
hainted wrote:
Clinton DESERVES to be made fun of.Jesus doesn't.

Clinton DESERVES to be made fun of more than Steve Irwin ever needed to be made fun of and especially more than Steve Irwin does when he just died and his family is still grieving.

Quote:
Clinton's already been made fun of during the first 3 seasons,While he was president. That's the main thing people are thinking of,he was the president 7 years ago and nothing he does today will ever be as important as the things he did in office. And Bill Clinton freaking out on some t.v. show isn't enogh to do a whole episode about.

They made fun of Al Gore when he was no longer vice president because he was in current events and releasing a stupid movie.

Clinton wen CRAZY on Chris Wallace.I would think that is fertile comedic ground.

Clinton has been promoting GLOBALIZATION and GLOBAL GOVERNMENT -> THE NEW WORLD ORDER by promoting his CGI sh*t.Plus he spoke at the UN where he was hanging out with Bush.Plus he had Rupert Murdoch and Laura Bush helping him promote his CGI New World Order crap.Plus what he is promoting with his CGI Is pure crap!

I'm sorry if you don't get it or can't see the importance of it.

Quote:
EDIT:[you]Don't double post[/you]

Sorry,that was my bad.

You know what? We're just f*cking up this thread with all this Bill Clinton discussion. Go here and start a new thread:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... m.php?f=39
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 4:11 pm
Quote:
You know what? We're just f*cking up this thread with all this Bill Clinton discussion. Go here and start a new thread:

>http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bbs/viewforum.php?f=39

Actually it's not that bad,it's just a couple of posts and they're spread out.

And actually my double post was my attempt to return to the discussion of the ep:

hainted wrote:
So uh,anyways..

I liked this ep a little better after having watched it a second time.

I still liked the previous 3 eps better but this one is one of those that has to grow on you over several viewings.It's okay.Not great but okay.

So I take it back.I'm not sorry I double-posted. 8)

EDIT: furthermore my entire point was about STEVE IRWIN who was IN this ep so I have been discussing this ep all along...

Geez,I gotta watch you.You're a dirty spin artist.

Me saying that it's too soon to rip on Steve Irwin and that someone like Clinton deserves it more is a fair point to make about the ep I think.You guys are the ones changing the subject to talk about whether or not Clinton deserves it or whether or not he is still president or if he has been in current events.He has, and is therefore a fair target and probably a better guy to rip on than some poor dude who JUST died and whose family is still grieving.They could have made him a child molester or put him in HELL.I'm sure Steve Irwin's grieving family would have preferred it that way.

Anyways if you are going to comment on my posts then keep it on topic,thanks.
Last edited by hainted on Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 4:19 pm Offline
hainted wrote:

Actually it's not that bad,it's just a couple of posts and they're spread out

Actually,yeah it is. Bill Clinton is completely off topic. And,thanks to you and me,their's about 7 or 8 off topic posts in a row,and that's why I suggested a new thread.

I apoligize for being off topic.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 4:32 pm
swellman7 wrote:
hainted wrote:

Actually it's not that bad,it's just a couple of posts and they're spread out

Actually,yeah it is. Bill Clinton is completely off topic. And,thanks to you and me,their's about 7 or 8 off topic posts in a row,and that's why I suggested a new thread.

I apoligize for being off topic.

Look,it's not my fault that you missed my point that someone like Clinton deserved it and someone like STEVE IRWIN,didn't.

That was my point and you guys are the ones trying to get the topic off of that and more onto Clinton.

STEVE IRWIN was in the ep , remember?

Some people found that tacky so it's fair game to be critical of their decision to rip on a guy who just died and whose family is still grieving.

That's ON TOPIC. :lol:

Try to keep it on topic. THANKS!
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 4:44 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2915East Hartford, CT
swellman7 wrote:
hainted wrote:
swellman7 wrote:
hainted wrote:

Nice spin job!

WRONG!

It's not my fault that you guys aren't up on current events.

EDIT:Don't double post

Why is there a "you" in a word instead of a letter?! That's freaking annoying! :cartmancop:

Oh, and Bill Clinton was made fun of in "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut". Don't you remember? He was lying in bed with Liane Cartman (Eric Cartman's mom).
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 5:00 pm Offline
Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:24 am6Brooklyn, NY
freeuser wrote:
Caught the re-air Sunday night... what was up with them changing the end of the 3 murderers stuff to make it more violent? Not that I care that it's more violent (I actually thought it was and oddly tame end to that bit on the Wednesday show), but aren't these the same guys who whined about George Lucas and Speilberg going back and changing their movies after they had been released?

I really want a copy of the more violent episode.

Sort by  
Page 17 of 19 284 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next