Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 18 of 19 284 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 5:22 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
hainted wrote:
Look,it's not my fault that you missed my point that someone like Clinton deserved it and someone like STEVE IRWIN,didn't.

That was hypocritical. You like Steve Irwin,so you get offended by jokes about him. You don't like Bill Clinton,so you hope he gets made fun of.

Quote:
That was my point and you guys are the ones trying to get the topic off of that and more onto Clinton.

Quote:
That's ON TOPIC. :lol:

Quote:
Try to keep it on topic. THANKS

YOU're the one who got off topic in the first place. Not me. When I suggested a new thread,I was trying to be nice. If you really do feel like discussing Bill Clinton so much,then a new thread should make you happy. And with a new thread you would have people who agree and disagree with you,rather than just the two of us arguing back and forth.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:26 pm Offline
Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:24 am153
Personally, I really liked the episode, in spite of the fact that there were many aspects that many people will find offensive -

1) Bundy, Dahmer, and Gacy - I bet many of the victims' families will be angry if they don't know about this episode already. If my memory is good, I think this is the first time any of those lowlife scumbags have been parodied in such a manner. It was funny and sick all at the same time.

2) Steve Irwin - Didn't see that coming at all, and I still laughed - really hard. Steve was awesome, and I can see why Terri is concerned that Bindi and little Robert will see it, but hey they are young kids, and shouldn't even know about this show. I'm actually glad that it was Trey and Matt that broke the ice on South Park, and not someone else on another show that's seen internationally.

3) Priests and the boys on leashes - Didn't Priest Maxi change the Vatican Law thingy? I guess the priests didn't care. Thought that was very funny, and I'm sure it will piss off many, many people.

4) Teenage girls without a sense of humour and their dumbass parents if they haven't a sense of humour either would probably be pissed off by the whole 'Super Sweet 16' parody.

5) Some people might be offended by Butters and his way of interacting with Biggy Smalls - especially when Butter used 'n*gger'. He's just an ignorant, yet innocent little 4th grade white kid from a white bread podunk mountain town, so I don't think anyone will be too offended.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:28 pm Offline
Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:50 pm436My computer.
I still haven't seen this episode. Tomorrow I guess, very appropriate, it is Halloween. :D
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:32 pm Offline
Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:11 pm1Jacksonville Florida
hainted wrote:
Pick a better target for your derision like Bill Clinton.
He has barely been touched by South Park.You should be screwing that motherf*cker blind!!!!!!!!!!!

The point of the episode was not about Satan acting like a girl having a sweet-16- party.

It was about Clinton.

Clinton is like a 16 year old girl.

Everything is always about him.

Read about all the birthday parties Clinton is currently having.

Who else could have all these miscreants, weirdoes, and Hollywood turds show up at his party.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:38 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
They already picked on Clinton by having him in bed with Cartman's mom
Stan and Kyle :)
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:45 pm Offline
Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:24 am153
moonjohn wrote:
hainted wrote:
He has barely been touched by South Park.You should be screwing that motherf*cker blind!!!!!!!!!!!

The point of the episode was not about Satan acting like a girl having a sweet-16- party.

It was about Clinton.

Who else could have all these miscreants, weirdoes, and Hollywood turds show up at his party.

I honestly thought the episode was parodying that horrible 'My Super Sweet 16' show. I mean, it seems a lot of teenage kids watch it since it seems like it's always on MTV all the damn time.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 8:01 pm
moonjohn wrote:
hainted wrote:

It was about Clinton.

You make damn good sense man. 8)
PostWed Nov 01, 2006 8:52 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:37 pm579
hainted wrote:
moonjohn wrote:
hainted wrote:

It was about Clinton.

You make damn good sense man. 8)

No suprise there :roll:

Anyway, only Fatass would get excited about crapping himself. Why is there always an anal fixation with Fatass? I'd say more, but...
PostWed Nov 01, 2006 10:33 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
Cartman has been all about ass jokes since the beginning, what with the anal probe and all.
PostFri Nov 03, 2006 7:32 pm
swellman7 wrote:
hainted wrote:
Look,it's not my fault that you missed my point that someone like Clinton deserved it and someone like STEVE IRWIN,didn't.

That was hypocritical. You like Steve Irwin,so you get offended by jokes about him. You don't like Bill Clinton,so you hope he gets made fun of.

Quote:
That was my point and you guys are the ones trying to get the topic off of that and more onto Clinton.

Quote:
That's ON TOPIC. :lol:

Quote:
Try to keep it on topic. THANKS

YOU're the one who got off topic in the first place. Not me. When I suggested a new thread,I was trying to be nice. If you really do feel like discussing Bill Clinton so much,then a new thread should make you happy. And with a new thread you would have people who agree and disagree with you,rather than just the two of us arguing back and forth.

what the f*ck?

You still talkin' about Bill Clinton?

Steve Irwin just died and his family is still grieving.

Whereas Bill Clinton is a f4gg0t.

Steve Irwin was in this ep and yet you just want to make this about Clinton.

I simply said that,that f4gg0t Clinton deserves to be ripped on alot more than Steve Irwin who WAS in this ep and who didn't deserve it because he just died and his family is still grieving.

And then some people here want to talk about Clinton instead.

Some said that Clinton wasn't in current events but he has been.

Besides he deserves to be ripped to shreds at every possible opportunity for being the world's biggest cockfag.

But Steve Irwin was already made fun of when he was still alive so they didn't need to make fun of him again,especially whe he JUST died.Let his family grieve!!!

^^^^ note: HE WAS IN THIS EPISODE,thus IT'S ON TOPIC!!
PostSun Nov 05, 2006 8:47 pm Offline
Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:26 pm2
About the Steve Irwin thing... I think Matt and Trey dodged a bullet, albeit intentionally, by having Satan say that "it's too soon" to make fun of Steve Irwin. I think the point of throwing him in there was to make people laugh about that and obviously not to laugh about the way he died or anything like that. Some people are naturally going to get offended but that's probably because they are misconstruing the situation to be "mocking" his death.
PostMon Nov 06, 2006 5:42 pm
Randy4Prez wrote:
About the Steve Irwin thing... I think Matt and Trey dodged a bullet, albeit intentionally, by having Satan say that "it's too soon" to make fun of Steve Irwin. I think the point of throwing him in there was to make people laugh about that and obviously not to laugh about the way he died or anything like that. Some people are naturally going to get offended but that's probably because they are misconstruing the situation to be "mocking" his death.

Dude :shock:

I see your point.
PostFri Nov 17, 2006 9:42 am Offline
Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:39 am2
This is defenately the best South Park Episode ever!
But can someone tell me what music is used when the 3 villains pick up the Ferari Cake right after Satan is in The Crow costume.
The vocals are something like ''oh yeah''.
That music is focking wicked :D!
Thanxxxsss!
PostTue Nov 21, 2006 10:08 pm Offline
Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:38 pm11
Got to say this is a really fun episode, from The Three Stooge-Killers to Satan kicking Steve Irwin out of his party because "it's too soon" and then "well, you're not in costume." Found it really funny too that the Catholic Priests are trying to get into Hell...er, Satan's Party, with their boy toys.

Loved the Biggie Smalls / Candyman storyline, especially how everyone kept bringing Biggie into their homes, but MOST ESPECIALLY because Butters brought him to the party and says, "Sure, homes, I got your back." WONDERFUL SCENE and a great end to an entertaining episode.
PostWed Nov 22, 2006 7:41 pm
Adriaan wrote:
This is defenately the best South Park Episode ever!
But can someone tell me what music is used when the 3 villains pick up the Ferari Cake right after Satan is in The Crow costume.
The vocals are something like ''oh yeah''.
That music is focking wicked :D!
Thanxxxsss!

The same song is featured in the soundtrack of the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off and the band is called Yellow.

"OHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!"

8)

Sort by  
Page 18 of 19 284 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next