Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 21 of 26 389 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next
PostSat Jan 13, 2007 12:15 pm Offline
Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:14 am29
The episode was horrible... South park episodes should have a good ending i think this ending was quite disappointing... The other boys wernt in it and it was quite boring. I was expecting more of the last episode of the 10th season. Cant wait for the 11th season !!!! coming soon.
I am a cop, AND YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!

PostFri Jan 26, 2007 5:31 am Offline
Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:26 am18Australia
Most morbid episode ever.
PostFri Jan 26, 2007 9:57 am Online
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
You forget about Woodland Critter Christmas.
PostFri Jan 26, 2007 10:14 am Offline
Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:00 pm8
BRMBug wrote:
You forget about Woodland Critter Christmas.

woonland critter chirstmas sucked
i like music movies and south park
PostFri Jan 26, 2007 2:18 pm Offline
Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:37 pm46SC-USA
respectmyauthoritaah wrote:
The episode was horrible... South park episodes should have a good ending i think this ending was quite disappointing... The other boys wernt in it and it was quite boring. I was expecting more of the last episode of the 10th season. Cant wait for the 11th season !!!! coming soon.

the ending was awesome....you guys don't understand

matt and trey did this b/c they knew there would be viewers that would go crazy b/c they couldnt handle a little kid (cartoon even) dying of cancer

it was definitely meant to be a shocker episode

and if i may quote family guy (which i rarely do)

People who hated Stanley's Cup: "Well that's just not right! I'm going to say something"

Me: There's nothing you can say

People who hated Stanley's Cup: Well then, i guess i'll just have to develop a sense of humor
PostSat Jan 27, 2007 8:48 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
6/10

It was the third worst episode of the season. The biggest problem was that as soon as the end was set-up, you KNEW what was gonna happen. The actual plot was, as it was a parody, played out very quickly. I hated the Randy Marsh segments, as it just served to deepen the idiocy. Would have been better if it was Stan who was so worked up. However, on a whole, the story moved along at a quick clip and nothing stood out as really f*cking terrible.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PostMon Jan 29, 2007 1:27 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:15 pm121United States, Connecticut
True, the episode was lacking, but The rest of the season was brilliant. And I think ending this kick ass season with a slow and lacking episode was all right. I laughed at the little kids' voices and of course those irwin jokes. But I tihnk everyone can agree that the ending was hilarious!

6/10
PostFri Feb 02, 2007 11:14 pm Offline
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
They finally got around to showing it on the Comedy Network and I think the best part was when the announcer with the turntable kept showing up to narrate the episode. I notice that the kids on Stan's team resembled Eric, Kenny, Kyle and so on. Obviously the pro players were generic and I don't think they represented any particular players in real life. And one of the Detroit players was wearing #9. No one can wear that number for the wings since it was worn by Gordie Howe who had his number retired. Anyway, it was a good episode.
PostThu Feb 08, 2007 5:19 am Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
I feel bad for bringing up an old argument that seems to have died, but I just remembered something that deserves mentioning due to the reairing of Cartoon Wars Part II.

A lot of people here, when someone says that they didn't like Stanley's Cup due to the child with cancer, will respond with the argument "either everything is okay or nothing is." Well, I recall and episode called "Super Friends" that showed Muhammad all throught the episode. Where is that episode guys? Oh yeah, they took it out of rotation becasue of the same damn thing they were fighting against on Cartoon Wars Part II.

So, I think that is proof that there are indeed things that aren't okay. I'm sorry guys, but your "heros" Matt and Trey have eaten their own feet on this subject and "everything is okay or nothing is" should be null and void.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
PostThu Feb 08, 2007 11:31 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
I recall and episode called "Super Friends" that showed Muhammad all throught the episode. Where is that episode guys? Oh yeah, they took it out of rotation becasue of the same damn thing they were fighting against on Cartoon Wars Part II.

I'm sorry guys, but your "heros" Matt and Trey have eaten their own feet on this subject and "everything is okay or nothing is" should be null and void.

Sorry dudette, but they don't determine what eps get repeated or when. Blame Viacom. Besides, you can always pull out the Season 5 DVDs and watch it from there all you want.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostThu Feb 08, 2007 6:06 pm Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
doesn't make it any less pulled from the air
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
PostThu Feb 08, 2007 9:40 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
doesn't make it any less pulled from the air

I believe he was pointing out that Matt and Trey have no power over that, so saying, "I'm sorry guys, but your "heroes" Matt and Trey have eaten their own feet on this subject and "everything is okay or nothing is" should be null and void." is unfair.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PostThu Feb 08, 2007 10:21 pm Offline
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:57 pm856Baltimore, MD
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
I feel bad for bringing up an old argument that seems to have died, but I just remembered something that deserves mentioning due to the reairing of Cartoon Wars Part II.

Look! Ahorse that has been lying there motionless for 10 years. Let's beat it to death! :P
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
A lot of people here, when someone says that they didn't like Stanley's Cup due to the child with cancer, will respond with the argument "either everything is okay or nothing is." Well, I recall and episode called "Super Friends" that showed Muhammad all throught the episode. Where is that episode guys? Oh yeah, they took it out of rotation becasue of the same damn thing they were fighting against on Cartoon Wars Part II.

You're acting like you're the first one to discover this. Like Will said, Matt and Trey didn't take it off the air. Comedy Central did.
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
So, I think that is proof that there are indeed things that aren't okay. I'm sorry guys, but your "heros" Matt and Trey have eaten their own feet on this subject and "everything is okay or nothing is" should be null and void.

Yeah, there are things that aren't OK. Like killing, for instance. But seriously, I know there are things that you just shouldn't make fun of. You shouldn't make fun of 9/11. You shouldn't make fun of Pearl Harbor. You shouldn't make fun of the ACT of killing 6 million people. And you shouldn't make fun of cancer. Matt and Trey have done none of these things. Cancer was incorporated into the plot, Hitler is made fun of, and they make fun of the people responsible for 9/11.

You should be able to show any image of a religious figure as long as it's respectful. Matt and Trey wanted to do that, had done it before, and Comedy Central was afraid.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
PostSat Feb 17, 2007 9:20 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:37 pm665In a recovery program for frequent mispellers
I enjoyed "Stanely's Cup". I loved it when Stan was hit with the cancer question literally before he had coached for 3 minutes. That sort of thing always can get at least a chuckle out of me. At the end, I felt almost the same as i felt at the end of "Miss teacher bangs a boy" It was just wrong, but in a funny way (and with "Stanley's Cup", my "thats wrong!" reaction didn't last a half hour after I saw the episode, the way it did with "miss teacher bangs a boy") That is the sort of thing you rembember, and can't EVER get it out of your head. I sort of felt bad for the kids, but I was laughing too hard to care about it too much.
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 2:25 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:48 am180Irvington NJ
I am so sick of this "upset about the kid with cancer dying" bullsh*t! I mean South Park has done wwaaayyyyy worse things than killing off a "fictional" character because of cancer. If anything, the very ending of the show is what made the episode so depressing. I mean how you end the 10th season with the Detroit Red Wings celebrating and that's it? One of the only hilarious scenes was when the kids were getting their asses whooped on the ice!

The scene with Nelson's father was hella funny!

STAN-"WHY CAN'T YOU TALK TO HIM?"

NELSON'S DAD-"NO I CAN'T, I'M JUST HIS FATHER...BUT YOU, YOU'RE HIS COACH! YOU'RE LIKE A FATHER TO HIM!"

The guy with the record player really started pissing me off after awhile, they should of killed him at the end...I think I would of felt a little bit better about the ep if it wasn't the very last 1 of the season. With all that said, I am still a loyal SP fan and I will remain that forever!

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR SEASON 11!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Sort by  
Page 21 of 26 389 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next