Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 26 389 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next
**SPOILERS** PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:37 pm Offline
Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:05 pm8San Antonio, TX
WOW, i put this on my life that was the funiest episode. i was sitting here at work, laughing my ass off, people actually came over to see what i was laughing so hard about. then when Park County lost and the kids were getting beat up and the sick kid died, everyone just shook their head and left. I actually fell out of my chair. i was expecting a nice ending but when it took that left turn, well ill just say that it was the best episode in my opinion. funny as hell. it really picked up in that last act. this is the last episode of the season right? if so its a great way to end this awesome season.

on a different note i saw that Marvel Alliance commercial for the Wii and it looked pretty cool.

"I run with a murderous thievin' squad and none of us believe in god"
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:38 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Woah, what the hell happened in third act? They play the Red Wings? If you were waiting through the first two acts for the other shoe to drop, there it is.

All though, watching kindergarteners getting there asses kicked by NHL players was quite funny. I mean, those are baby teeth, they're going to get new ones anyway.

Weird turn for that episode, but still very South Park to screw with the viewer like that. Nice end to season 10.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:33 pm1
HOLY f*ck! That bye far was the worst South Park episode ever. There is no other episode that was close to being this bad. That's right I thought not without my anus was better then this total piece of sh*t.

I don't ever post because I have nothing to say. But this was awful. It's like they tried to make it bad. There was nothing that made me go: hey that was funny. It was just stupid and pointless AND FOR A SEASON FINALE! WTF were they thinking?
Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:06 pm91
-SPOILERS-

Pointless, unfunny episode. I actually think this is worse than a Million Little Fibers, which at least had a plot even if it was beyond retarded. There was no plot here - There is a little boy. Maybe he will die, maybe he won't. No major plot twists, maybe excluding playing the adults but I saw it coming when they said the other kids hadn't came. The only things that were okay were the music and the cute little toddlers, but those could not save the load of crap which was a season closer.
Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:20 pm184
That was by far my favorite South Park this season. To be honest, I thought most of the season sucked and I'd begun to give up on the show. Too much politicking, running one joke into the ground per episode, etc. This episode was great. No politics, extremely funny, and just plain f*cked up. Now THAT'S the South Park I know and love.

And for bonus points, they played the best 2-minute song in the world, "Song 2" by Blur. Woo-Hoo!
Last edited by mab2004 on Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:36 pm41Orlando, FL
KateLovesKyle16 wrote:
I have to disagree I dont think they should give Up I just think they need to pay more attention to there surrounding and sind something truely funnu and unique to make an episode about

I think they need to be original...like they used to be. I'll keep watching the show no matter what. I just hate to see it keep going downhill. Every episode is something topical or overdramatic. Someone is going to say..."Shows have to change to stay intersting..." And to that I say bullsh*t. The best shows on TV today are shows that haven't changed too far from their first episodes.
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:39 pm
Dude,that was sweet! :lol:
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:40 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
For anybody that thinks its bad obviously doesn't have that sense South Park humor anymore

This was classic South Park and among the best of this half season.

Stanley's Cup
Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy
Make Love Not Warcraft
Hell On Earth 2006
Go God Go Part 1
in that order were IMO were the good ones of this half season.

Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce
Go God Go Part II
stunk.
Stan and Kyle :)
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:40 pm Offline
Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:36 pm39
I honestly think the replys on this forum are far more funny and entertaining than any comedy show could ever be.

Some of this stuff is pretty classic .

Tv Is Serious Buisness .
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:41 pm Offline
Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:17 pm203Wisconsin
The kids getting beat up was hilarious! XD

The ending was a little strange... Just ending like that... :(

It was a pretty good episode though. I needed a good dose of Stan. :D Hmm. I wish Kyle had had a larger part.
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:41 pm Offline
Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:15 am1Houston, TX
I know I never post here, but that was terrible. Seriously terrible. How can they air something so pointless. The previous episodes of the season were decent, but tonight's episode was such a departure from the upswing they were on. Im dissapointed in everyone and everything associated with that episode.
Last edited by Unexpecting Hero on Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:42 pm Offline
Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:33 pm4
I sat through this entire episode and did not laugh ONCE. I was trying to figure out what the point of the whole episode really was...they already did a (parents)->(kids in sports) episode in "The Losing Edge". I don't think they ran out of ideas that is for sure, the creators are brilliant when it comes to just about any topic they can imagine or topics in the news. Overall I'm just disappointed with this episode :( But I'm still looking forward to season 11!
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:42 pm Offline
Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:06 pm234Hella Land
*sigh* I miss when I was around 11 or 12 and the new episode where soooo good!! I was never diapointed I'm 15 now and to be honest I'm disapointed. I am an extreme south park fan I could not live without it and if it got canceled I would jump off a building. I just wish they would stop useing stuff like with celebertys and copying tv shows and that Crocadile hunter thing is getting old..
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:43 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:36 pm41Orlando, FL
kfgg wrote:
For anybody that thinks its bad obviously doesn't have that sense South Park humor anymore

HAHAHAH!!!!! Best comment of the night! If you can't see how South Park has changed the last 4 seasons, you are blind. The past seasons are NOTHING like the old South Park humor. I will argue that all night.
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 8:43 pm Offline
Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:48 pm27
What the heck was that?! Boring, and not funny at all.
I know there have been some parents and coaches that have behaved badly recently in kids sports, but that episode wasn't funny. Worst episode ever. Even worse than Bloody Mary, and that's saying something.

Sort by  
Page 6 of 26 389 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next