Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 32 477 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32  Next
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 1:29 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
Jay C wrote:
Anyways, my excitement for this episode has decreased very slightly.

Yeah, mine too.

This episode seems like it'll be pretty funny, though.

I dunno...hopefully they'll show a commercial for it on Comedy Central today.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 1:31 pm Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:57 pm1103Behind you
But if I made a remark about Cartman I bet I wouldn't be told to get my vagina tested, eh?

Butters was absolutely hillarious when he started out on South Park. Two Guys Naked In A Hot Tub was an amazing episode. And, throughout the fourth season, Butters's humor was still powerful. But now, with the high-pitched annoying voice and the exessive sweetness, I'm sorry but I think I'd prefer Pip. Butters actually reminds me of my own insecurities of what I was like as a kid and that makes it worse.

Meanwhile, Kenny's out completely while Butters gets all of these episodes to himself. It's bullsh*t, because Kenny's a f*cking legend.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Last edited by Grizim on Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 1:31 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
Sounds like another good Butters/Cartman episode.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 1:39 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
If you have read the Rolling Stone article, then you know what the joke is. Fangirls, commence orgasm.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 1:41 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Ok, here's my guess. I don't know if this will spoil too much, since I don't even know for sure what it's about..but I have an idea.

My guess is, it's the pictures of Cartman's dick in Butter's mouth that he is asking Kyle about in the clip. He probably thinks that Kyle took them. If you don't know where I got that from, refer to the Rolling Stone article on Big Will's site.

EDIT:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
If you have read the Rolling Stone article, then you know what the joke is. Fangirls, commence orgasm.

Oh god...ButtersXCartman fangirls are going to go crazy. >_> Eh...sick.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 2:06 pm Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4355Liverpool, UK
Grizim wrote:
But if I made a remark about Cartman I bet I wouldn't be told to get my vagina tested, eh?

Exactly, 'cause we, the 'lovers' of the show, all appear robotic in both yours and m00n's eyes. ;)

But seriously, though. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time I've seen you post on a pre-episode discussion thread complaining about how much 'It's gonna suck'. In fact, most of the posts I've ever seen from you is obsessive bitching and whining, as if your cervix walls were trickling with blood mixed with some sort of corrosive bacterium. I hate to look like one of those idiots who think; "If you dont leik teh new episode then your a f*ckin fag!!", but really, your excessive annoyed grunts on here are beginning to agitate me down *there*, and I just refuse to fix the problem in *that* way. Sorry. :)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Last edited by Jay C on Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 2:06 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
crazyQH wrote:
My guess is, it's the pictures of Cartman's dick in Butter's mouth that he is asking Kyle about in the clip. He probably thinks that Kyle took them. If you don't know where I got that from, refer to the Rolling Stone article on Big Will's site.

I just finished reading it. It was actually a picture of Butters' dick in Cartman's mouth, making Cartman look gay. :B

That article was awesome, by the way.

Now I'm more excited about this episode again. :D
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 2:11 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:33 pm2505Ohio
Judging by their last episode I actually do have high hopes for this episode. :D Hopefully it lives up to the expectations.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 2:55 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
Jay C wrote:
Grizim wrote:

Exactly, 'cause we, the 'lovers' of the show, all appear robotic in both yours and m00n's eyes. ;)

But seriously, though. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time I've seen you post on a pre-episode discussion thread complaining about how much 'It's gonna suck'. In fact, most of the posts I've ever seen from you is obsessive bitching and whining, as if your cervix walls were trickling with blood mixed with some sort of corrosive bacterium. I hate to look like one of those idiots who think; "If you dont leik teh new episode then your a f*ckin homosexual!!", but really, your excessive annoyed grunts on here are beginning to agitate me down *there*, and I just refuse to fix the problem in *that* way. Sorry. :)

And yet when The Return of Chef aired, he called it the best episode ever due to Chef's horrible, gruesome death, something that most of us did not like even though we liked the rest of the episode. I remember him bitching about how we hate new episodes and have our minds trapped in 1997-2001 and that we should learn to experience the beauty of newness, or something gay like that. And as you said, he's bitched about every episode since then the minute the episode was announced. It's become quite irritating.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 3:28 pm Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 3:41 pm418toronto
what is going to happen is that cartman takes a picture with something gay like with his dick in butters mouth or something and makes butters look gay then his dad sends butters to anti gay camp and people are picking on cartman and the reason he is crying in that picture is because he misses butter because he has no one to play practical jokes on because kyle is to smart and stan and kenny jsut arent fun to.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 3:40 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
I have yet to read the RS article. I have that saved for when I get home.

However, on further detailed announcement, my excitement has increased once again. I-- god, this is so... what the hell? XD We have a pretty good summary here, actually, so the confusion isn't as massive as last week's.

It always seems though, that upon initial announcement, people get so excited, and said people thrive for more info, and when it comes along, the excitement decreases. XD I love it. But... god, I know I'm going to end up loving this episode either way.

And on cynicism: Are you people masochistic, or something? There's a select few who do nothing but bitch about new episodes, each and every single time they come up. I'd have given up hope by now. It's a bit annoying to have a fairly good discussion going on, with speculation and all that fun stuff, and then someone comes in and ruins it by saying "THIS IS GOING TO SUCK" - EXACTLY what they said the last week, and the week before, and so on and so on. Yeah yeah yeah, you're entitled to say whatever the hell you want, but come on. Common courtesy. All you constant cynics are total broken records. You'd think it'd have gotten way, way old by now - and it really has.

That bitching aside! I'll be able to make a better fangirly post after reading the RS article once I return back home. XD But god, I want to see this. And I'm still hoping so much for a good plot that invovles Kyle, at the least (since I HAVE given up hope for Kenny, though I do hope to be pleasantly surprised, and Stan had a pretty good role last week, especially comapred to Kyle's).
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 4:05 pm Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:57 pm1103Behind you
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Jay C wrote:
Grizim wrote:

But seriously, though. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time I've seen you post on a pre-episode discussion thread complaining about how much 'It's gonna suck'. In fact, most of the posts I've ever seen from you is obsessive bitching and whining, as if your cervix walls were trickling with blood mixed with some sort of corrosive bacterium. I hate to look like one of those idiots who think; "If you dont leik teh new episode then your a f*ckin homosexual!!", but really, your excessive annoyed grunts on here are beginning to agitate me down *there*, and I just refuse to fix the problem in *that* way. Sorry. :)

And yet when The Return of Chef aired, he called it the best episode ever due to Chef's horrible, gruesome death, something that most of us did not like even though we liked the rest of the episode. I remember him bitching about how we hate new episodes and have our minds trapped in 1997-2001 and that we should learn to experience the beauty of newness, or something gay like that. And as you said, he's bitched about every episode since then the minute the episode was announced. It's become quite irritating.

Haha. You actually remember that from a year ago? Now that you sparked my memory I do recall that. I remember saying I loved the episode (because I did---think, Butters wasn't in it) and I also remember expressing my annoyance by some weird dude who seemed to hate every new episode (which seemed to be true---however I only find the Cartman/Butters episodes annoying). One thing I fail to remember though is saying I liked the episode because of the death of Chef. In fact, I'm almost certain I never said that. Aside from that, don't hold a grudge on me from a year ago. How much I irritated you then should not apply to how things are now.

And, just to clarify things, I did love last week's episode, even though Kenny wasn't in it. Of course, Jay C ignores that, because he only wants to see the negativity in my posts. :wink:
As enjoyable as abuse.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 4:14 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I was going to make some crude joke about the episode name here, asking if Cartman swallows too. I've decided I'm ever so slightly better than that though.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 4:41 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
^No, I'd speculate that you're absolutely right about the meaning of the title. :lol:

Anyway, I'd have to say that my normal cynicism is considerably lessened this time around, given what M&T have said in recent interviews. They've taken the time to plan out their material and give it plenty of thought, so it's not going to be spur of the moment or rushed, and they sound fairly confident for this season run. I'm still going to wait until I've actually seen the episode before I jump to any conclusions about it, though.

Besides, if it does turn out to have something to do with Cartman's implied gayness towards Butters, it could be an indication that M&T pay some attention to their fans, or are in on the joke. :roll:
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 4:44 pm Offline
Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 pm1539Norwich, UK.
Yeah! When I read the words 'Cartman', 'Butters' and 'gay' in the description, I immediately thought of The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About.
Email notifications do matter, people.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 32 477 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32  Next