Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 32 477 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 6:09 pm Offline
Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:06 pm172
Simple, Cartman pulls a lousy prank on Butters that backfires on him.

Everyone thinks he sucks...literally.
--------------------

Thrawny
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 7:09 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
this ep sounds really funny, can't wait those whole 2 days
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 7:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 25, 2004 10:21 pm11556El Paso, TX (BeanerTown, USA)
This ep seems to have potential. We'll see.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 8:06 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Jay C wrote:
Grizim wrote:
But if I made a remark about Cartman I bet I wouldn't be told to get my vagina tested, eh?

Exactly, 'cause we, the 'lovers' of the show, all appear robotic in both yours and m00n's eyes. ;)

But seriously, though. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time I've seen you post on a pre-episode discussion thread complaining about how much 'It's gonna suck'. In fact, most of the posts I've ever seen from you is obsessive bitching and whining, as if your cervix walls were trickling with blood mixed with some sort of corrosive bacterium. I hate to look like one of those idiots who think; "If you dont leik teh new episode then your a f*ckin homosexual!!", but really, your excessive annoyed grunts on here are beginning to agitate me down *there*, and I just refuse to fix the problem in *that* way. Sorry. :)

Ok, what the f*ck was that? Yes, I don't like the majority of the new episodes for reasons I have already stated..But I have never called everyone who enjoys them robotic. Infact, the only people who enjoy the new episodes who I have insulted were those who presented their opinion in a way that was insulting to everyone who disagreed with them.

And another thing. This weeks episode doesn't sound that bad to me. Infact, maybe it might be funny. So, don't act like you know me..And, also don't be dragging me into whatever dispute you and Grizim have going on( I didn't see the first post that started it, I was mostly skimming through this thread until I saw my name mentioned) cause I have nothing to do with that.
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 8:54 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
So, another Cartman and Butters episode. I guess it's been a while, but considering their track record, I'm not too enthused. Of course I'll still watch and come on here with my review. Just so long as Kyle doesn't reveal more Jew Gold or take acid again, then it should be a pretty collected review. :wink:
PostMon Mar 12, 2007 11:40 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
What if Kyle gets a negroplasty? :lol:
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 3:15 am Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4355Liverpool, UK
M00ndragon69 wrote:
Jay C wrote:
Grizim wrote:
But if I made a remark about Cartman I bet I wouldn't be told to get my vagina tested, eh?

Exactly, 'cause we, the 'lovers' of the show, all appear robotic in both yours and m00n's eyes. ;)

But seriously, though. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time I've seen you post on a pre-episode discussion thread complaining about how much 'It's gonna suck'. In fact, most of the posts I've ever seen from you is obsessive bitching and whining, as if your cervix walls were trickling with blood mixed with some sort of corrosive bacterium. I hate to look like one of those idiots who think; "If you dont leik teh new episode then your a f*ckin homosexual!!", but really, your excessive annoyed grunts on here are beginning to agitate me down *there*, and I just refuse to fix the problem in *that* way. Sorry. :)

Ok, what the f*ck was that? Yes, I don't like the majority of the new episodes for reasons I have already stated..But I have never called everyone who enjoys them robotic. Infact, the only people who enjoy the new episodes who I have insulted were those who presented their opinion in a way that was insulting to everyone who disagreed with them.

And another thing. This weeks episode doesn't sound that bad to me. Infact, maybe it might be funny. So, don't act like you know me..And, also don't be dragging me into whatever dispute you and Grizim have going on( I didn't see the first post that started it, I was mostly skimming through this thread until I saw my name mentioned) cause I have nothing to do with that.

Oh, I'm sorry, I just usually notice that, whenever Grizim either starts arguing with someone, or someone begins chewing him out, you're pretty close by.

My bad? :lol:

Oh, and Grizim, one good review of an episode never clarifies for the past year or so of continued complaining, dear. :]

Waaait a darn minute:

M00ndragon69 wrote:
So, don't act like you know me..And, also don't be dragging me into whatever dispute you and Grizim have going on

Strange... you always seem to be dogging quite a lot of KtS's posts, for no real reason except he just 'has that smug aura', and that you're 'bored, and in need of a fight'. You ask not to be dragged into something? Check out your own actions before-hand, and then come back to me, please. :P

EDIT: In fact, if we keep this up, the whole thread'll get locked, so Imma stay out, from now on. I'll gladly continue this in any sort of PMs, though.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Last edited by Jay C on Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 1:09 pm Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:57 pm1103Behind you
Uh listen dude, first you brought M00n into the picture when she never even said anything negative (LOL even though I did because Cartman/Butters episodes suck), and now it seems you're trying to bring KtS in to take your side, as if you can't argue alone or something.

Man, I didn't spend a year of pure complaining. Let me list the episodes I didn't dislike in the past year. For your information, I didn't whine about all of them.

1) The Return of Chef was okay, but I didn't find it "absolutely great" like how KSWF accused me of saying it.

2) Smug Alert was amazing.

3) A Million Little Fibers went down as one of my favorite episodes.

3) Cartoon Wars was a meh episode.

4) Manbearpig was pretty funny.

5) Make Love, Not Warcraft was another meh episode.

6) Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy was cool as hell.

7) Hell On Earth 2006---Best episode of the 2000's decade, hands down.

And I already mentioned that I liked last week's episode. Don't whine about my whining. Reacting to things is just something I enjoy doing and there's nothing wrong with it. That goes the same when I like something, and most of South Park's recent episodes I do like.

I apologize to everyone here for being a little off-topic.

But still, to get back on topic, I really really think I'm going to hate this episode. I'm sorry. My ectocervix is extremely irritated this week. I don't like Butters and new-school Cartman also bugs me, even though he was okay last week. The only reason I have a little bit of hope for this episode is because, as Aym mentioned in last weak's thread, Pam Brady is writing for South Park again, and most of the greatest episodes of all time were written by her back in the day.
As enjoyable as abuse.
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 1:17 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Let's stop this before we lock the whole damn topic, mkays?

@Griz- I actually remember you saying that you thought Return of Chef was great, which was one of the few times we agreed. :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 1:19 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
iceiwynd wrote:
It always seems though, that upon initial announcement, people get so excited, and said people thrive for more info, and when it comes along, the excitement decreases. XD I love it.

Ha. I'm guilty of being one of those people. :B

I'll admit that I was extremely excited about this episode on Sunday when all we were given was the title and that awesome clip, and then my excitement diminished a bit on Monday morning when I found out that Butters would be having an important role in this one. But THEN, my excitement was boosted up again after I read that Rolling Stone article yesterday, and after I saw a commercial for this episode last night.

So, my excitement went up and down over the past couple of days. XD I'm extremely excited again, though.

iceiwynd wrote:
since I HAVE given up hope for Kenny

:(

iceiwynd wrote:
though I do hope to be pleasantly surprised

:)
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 1:24 pm Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:57 pm1103Behind you
ShaneHaughey wrote:
@Griz- I actually remember you saying that you thought Return of Chef was great, which was one of the few times we agreed. :lol:

I said it was great? I don't know. I still think KSWF exaggerated the way I praised it, and if I said it was great, I must have been exaggerating because I don't think the episode was "great". I found Chef's death hillarious though, even though I adore him as a character and am starting to miss him.

Basically, Hayes leaving was a huge event for South Park and I was impressed with the way Matt and Trey handled it. But as for the episode's quality, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. :?
As enjoyable as abuse.
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 2:37 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Jay C wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:
Jay C wrote:
Grizim wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry, I just usually notice that, whenever Grizim either starts arguing with someone, or someone begins chewing him out, you're pretty close by.

My bad? :lol:

Oh, and Grizim, one good review of an episode never clarifies for the past year or so of continued complaining, dear. :]

Waaait a darn minute:

M00ndragon69 wrote:
So, don't act like you know me..And, also don't be dragging me into whatever dispute you and Grizim have going on

Strange... you always seem to be dogging quite a lot of KtS's posts, for no real reason except he just 'has that smug aura', and that you're 'bored, and in need of a fight'. You ask not to be dragged into something? Check out your own actions before-hand, and then come back to me, please. :P

EDIT: In fact, if we keep this up, the whole thread'll get locked, so Imma stay out, from now on. I'll gladly continue this in any sort of PMs, though.

Tell your buddy KTS I said hello. So, how much sh*t has he been talking about me through pms and on IM and such? Well, next time he talks sh*t you can just tell him that if he wants to know the real me, he can talk to me on MSN..LOL.. :D I don't really know you, so if you have a bad opinion of me, I couldn't give a crap. Pretty much the way I act on this board now comes down to something Cartman once said. And that was " Whatever, I'll do what I want".

And, if you really care about threads getting locked and such, don't start anything. So Grizim doesn't like Butters? I don't agree with him, I think Butters is adorable, but that doesn't mean I am going to bite Grizim's ass off for saying what he did.

And on a side note, and this is only directed to the people who I have posted with on this board for several years..First of all, I have nothing against any of you. I have been talking to all of you off and on for like 3 years, and I see that you all have good points. It is just that sometimes certain people who have been posting on this board for a long time continue to get mad and hold grudges over things that were said a long time ago.Ok, i know that message boards like this one attract alot of different people, and sometimes alot of us are not going to agree or get along, but we shouldn't let those kind of disagreements get us so mad at eachother that this kind of sh*t happens..I mean, the other board I posted at ( the horror message board) for over a year also had alot of different people, and there were times when people didn't agree about things..I remember when a friend of mine and I had a serious disagreement with someone else on the board about something to do with a movie, and I am embarrassed to say that none of us were civil about it..But that person eventually made up with my friend and I, and I have even talked to the guy on the phone. He is one of the many people from that board I am still in contact with. Basically, what I am saying is that we shouldn't let small petty things like disagreements about South Park come between us. It isn't really worth it.
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 3:00 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Grizim - Smug Alert! had Butters in it a fairly decent-sized role, but you called it amazing. Just pointing out, although this one will pretty much definitely have a bigger Butters role in it, that maybe you shouldn't automatically assume that it'll suck. Your opinion's getting a little... wishy-washy here.

DevilAngel16 wrote:
and after I saw a commercial for this episode last night.

You... you mention a commercial in my presence and don't even describe it? f*ck you, Ali. D:<

(Oh, and after reading the RS article last night, I've gotten further excited. XD What the hell?)
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 4:55 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
iceiwynd wrote:
DevilAngel16 wrote:
and after I saw a commercial for this episode last night.

You... you mention a commercial in my presence and don't even describe it? f*ck you, Ali. D:<

Oh yeah, that's right. Envy me. ENVY ME, BITCH!

XD

You know how bad I am at describing commercials. :B But for your sake, and for everyone else who hasn't seen it, I'll attempt to describe it to the best of my abilities. XD

It goes something like:

Announcer: On a brand new South Park airing this Wednesday...
[Cuts to a scene with Kyle, Stan, and Kenny standing next to Cartman. He's sitting in a chair with some kind of binder in front of him.]
Kyle: Butters is sleeping over here tonight?
Announcer: [says something that I can't recall...I must have a bad memory XD]
Cartman [with, like, this grin on his face XD]: Yes, and while he's asleep, I'm gonna-
[Butters steps in the doorway]
Butters: Hey fellas! [or something like that...man, I suck. XD]
Cartman: BUTTERS! [then he hastily shuts the binder and turns around.]

...Satisfied?
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 6:18 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Like I said--

I try not to jump to conclusions about something before I've actually seen it, and I'm not going to make judgments one way or another based on what little we know. This is part of the reason why I make it a point to log off of here on Wednesday nights, because I don't want to let myself be influenced (or confused) by other people's opinions. Reactions are typically the strongest during or immediately after people have seen it, after all.

I don't mind too much that the preview makes it sound like just another episode in the overdone Cartman + Butters theme, so long as it's done well. Part of the reason those episodes were starting to wear thin is because it looked like the writers were taking the easy way out by putting them (their favorite characters) together all the time. I'd rather wait and see how it turns out, than to boycott it on principle.

So, only one more day until the next episode of Naruto Shippuden... Erm, I mean South Park airs. Yeah. :lol:

Sort by  
Page 4 of 32 477 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next