Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 14 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 11:37 am Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
Token_Mike wrote:
Is anyone on this forum actually a South Park Fan? I mean really, did the "fair weather fan bus" unload on this site, or what? Do any of you watch the show strictly for entertainment purposes or do you just get your rocks off by criticizing the hardest working production team in North America. I don't know about the rest of you, but I love every SP ever made. Sure some are better than others. That is the nature of things. But anyone who says, "Man, that episode sucked" should have their SP viewing privileges revoked. I want anyone who reads this to visit this site and just see what hell these guys go through to produce SP week after week.[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjO8344FVWA

I would like to see anyone of you produce anything close to the creativity found in every episode in 6 days time. These guys bust their asses with little or no sleep and you all sit back on your little pillars of judgement like you have any talent whatsoever. What a bunch of whiney ingrates. "I liked this, but didn't like that." "And they should have done this instead of that." "This season sucks" People you are being given a gift of unparalleled creative genius. If you truly are a fan then get behind your home team, or get out of the motherfucking stadium! I understand this is an episode discussion board, but come on. f*ck off with your 3/10, 1.5/10 BULLSH!T. This show has been one of the biggest highlights of my week consistantly for over 10 years now, and it should be yours too.

Matt & Trey, I just want to say thank you for all the laughs over the years. This is one South Park fan that is eternally grateful. Don't ever listen to one thing these fair weather assh0les say. True fans can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your hard work without trying to tear it down. You and your team are all ROCKSTARS, and I would love to see what these sniveling little punks say when South Park comes to an end. I bet they all sing a different tune then. They always do. Your creative talents are awe inspiring, and I appreciate every single frame of it.

[/url]

WORST. EPISODE. EVER!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 11:40 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Thanks, Comic Book Guy. :P
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 12:04 pm Offline
Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:41 am74Finland
Not good episode, even worse than season opener. Last week's episode (Cartman Sucks) was very good surprise, strong all the way. But now... 11x03 was sooooo boring. Where were the jokes and all ideas? Aaaagh, and the voice acting... they should improve a little bit, remember the old times!
Though there were some good points: They finally show up Kenny a bit more and the end of this episode was good (I liked the fly also).

My ratings for new S11 episodes:
11x01 **½ / *****
11x02 **** / *****
11x03 ** / *****

11x02 was indeed the best episode since season 9 times (which isn't really very much), but I think that if this run continues like "Lice Capades" show us:
S11 is going down (like S10) if something magical doesn't happen soon :?
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 12:22 pm Offline
Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 pm21UK
I quite liked the lice sub story, it was reminiscent of classic silly south park humour. And giving Clyde a prominent role was quite interesting, even if they got his second name wrong (i wonder if they'll fix it in syndication?) I was expeting either paris or britney at the end, but again this was good nod to the old silly south park humour i love. I'd love to see more classic over reacting like in Smug alert (which cracked me up how they were fleeing from nothing) and cartoon wars.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 12:29 pm Offline
Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 am20Dallas, Texas
albino.black.sheep wrote:

By the way...

LEAVE MY ACCOUNTABILABUDDY ALONE!!

:chaos:

Albino Black Sheep, your ACCOUNTABILABUDDY is the one who started the shi!t talking which makes you ACCOUNTABILABUDDIABLE. You should tell her not to start sh!t she can't finish. Thanks.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
Token_Mike wrote:

By the way...

Albino Black Sheep, your ACCOUNTABILABUDDY is the one who started the shi!t talking which makes you ACCOUNTABILABUDDIABLE. You should tell her not to start sh!t she can't finish. Thanks.

*Reads up*

Eh, I don't care who started it, but R_C is [kind of] my friend, so f*ck off you twat.

...I can smell arguments brewing miles away. They give off a strong odor, have you ever noticed?
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 1:01 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:07 pm955Willy Dribble!!!
Nommel wrote:
Token_Mike wrote:

By the way...

*Reads up*

Eh, I don't care who started it, but R_C is [kind of] my friend, so f*ckb][/b]uck off you twat.

Awww.... you do care. T0T *huuuuuugs*

My accountabilabuddy should deffinately punish me and I should definately punish her for not being accountabilabuddiable for my actions. *nods*

Clyde's voice sounded kind of weird in the first part as someone mentioned. Clogged sinus voice FTW next time.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 1:33 pm Offline
Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:38 am10Hampshire, UK
Oh my God!
That was so awesome! The entire episode was class, the lice society "You've got to Kelly!... For the baby!", the sock and soap bath, the blood test (such a good parody), everyone blaming Kenny cos he's poor. All great, but the greatest thing about it was the end! I totally didn't see that coming...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Anglelina Jolie!"

Oh my God, I nearly wet myself! :lol:
"What the heck is a rim job?"

"Oh well that's where you put your legs behind your head and have someone lick your ass"...
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 2:02 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:37 pm262Brazil (The mines)
Man, I loved this episode. But, since "Stanley's Cup", I've no longer come to expect good things from South Park creators. Some people may find harsh to stop following a show like I did after one bad episode, but South Park just didn't attract my atention after that episode. I stopped following the news, and stopped caring when it would come back for another season, so, this episode was truly unique for me.

I don't understant why people try to connect the lice sub-plot to only one movie/serial. It was just a spoof on the whole concept, just like the authors said they weren't spoofing any particular movies in the "Ginger Kids" episode. The sub-plot had elements from Final Fantasy (even while the "living earth" concept was not invented by that movie), Lost, The Day after Tomorrow (Mr. Vice President, huh?), Earth Survival, The Martian Chronicles, Lord of the Rings, 24 (Whenever I see someone shooting kneecaps, I remember 24. But only that), Heroes, etc.

Kenny's back, and that's great. But, the lice were more interesting to me, because the seemed new and original. While I know that fan support for this episode was little, I still thoughht it would be interesting to see a spinoff show about the lice-society in Angelina Jolie's pubs, now that South Park is soon-to-be-over.

About the flame war: I'm o.k. with people hating one or two episodes, but I actually found this one very good. It seems people are attracted to South Park for different reasons, because several episodes I didn't like were considered good, and classics like "Scott Tennorman must die" are pointed as rock-bottom.

[joke]If Trey and Stone work so hard, how can't they even remember a recurring character's last name?[\joke]
This is not a sig.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 2:40 pm Offline
Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:06 pm1782Indiana
Token_Mike wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
FYI: My dad is a cartoonist so I think I know better than you how much money these guys make and trust me- producers get a pretty penny.
Sorry about your Dad's job though! Mabey we should rename you Kenny. "Poor people suck"

Some Website wrote:
A typical Cartoonist / Animator working in the United States earns a base salary of $57,467

Just thought I'd put that out there.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 3:13 pm Offline
Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 pm1539Norwich, UK.
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Nommel wrote:
Token_Mike wrote:

By the way...

*Reads up*

Eh, I don't care who started it, but R_C is [kind of] my friend, so f*ckb][/b]uck off you twat.

Awww.... you do care. T0T *huuuuuugs*

My accountabilabuddy should deffinately punish me and I should definately punish her for not being accountabilabuddiable for my actions. *nods*

Clyde's voice sounded kind of weird in the first part as someone mentioned. Clogged sinus voice FTW next time.

Aw heck, I'm sorry. *digs out handcuffs and paddle* I'm a baaaaaaad accountabilabuddy.
Email notifications do matter, people.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 4:11 pm Offline
Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 am20Dallas, Texas
Tarranis_Music said
Some Website wrote:
A typical Cartoonist / Animator working in the United States earns a base salary of $57,467

Just thought I'd put that out there.[/quote]

Have you ever heard of the United States Department of Labor's Occupational Outlook Handbook?

Only the top 20% make that much. The average cartoonist makes $29,000 - $37,000 if they can even find work. 60% are self employed. The bottom 10% of cartoonists make less than $17,500.

Just thought I'd put correct info. out there.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 4:15 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
^^^^ Ha ha, I love it, you.S. Ha ha ha ^^^^
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 4:40 pm Offline
Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:06 pm1782Indiana
Token_Mike wrote:
Have you ever heard of the United States Department of Labor's Occupational Outlook Handbook?

Only the top 20% make that much. The average cartoonist makes $29,000 - $37,000 if they can even find work. 60% are self employed. The bottom 10% of cartoonists make less than $17,500.

Just thought I'd put correct info. out there.

No I've never heard of it. I never said the info was correct either. I just looked it up and pasted what I found. Try not to be a dick about it next time.
Last edited by Taranis_Music on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 4:45 pm Offline
Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 pm1539Norwich, UK.
Jesus, Token_Mike is another plk12345. He's just starting an argument about something spun off an episode. I'm surprised he's not fighting for louse rights.
Email notifications do matter, people.

Sort by  
Page 14 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next