Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 15 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:26 pm Offline
Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 am20Dallas, Texas
Taranis_Music wrote:
Token_Mike wrote:
Have you ever heard of the United States Department of Labor's Occupational Outlook Handbook?

Only the top 20% make that much. The average cartoonist makes $29,000 - $37,000 if they can even find work. 60% are self employed. The bottom 10% of cartoonists make less than $17,500.

Just thought I'd put correct info. out there.

No I've never heard of it. I never said the info was correct either. I just looked it up and pasted what I found. Try not to be a dick about it next time.

You are the one sticking your nose into sh!t that doesn't concern you, Tarranis_Music. You post completely false information and because I actually do quality research, I'm the Dick? Well, good to see only intellectuals post here. That's fine. Continue being a disinformation junkie and posting idiotic crap, that's America Baby! It's your right, but if correct information is what you seek, I was merely trying to give you a site that could assist you.

Hey Albino.B!tch.Sheep don't you have some carpet to lick?
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:29 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
Token_Mike wrote:
You post completely false information and because I actually do quality research, I'm the Dick?

Yes, because you bash anyone who disagrees with you. Shut the f*ck up, you stupid little self-rightious pubic crab.

Token_Mike wrote:
That's fine. Continue being a disinformation junkie and posting idiotic crap, that's America Baby!

God, you need to get your head out of your arse.

Token_Mike wrote:
It's your right, but if correct information is what you seek, I was merely trying to give you a site that could assist you.

No you were just trying to prove that you're smarter than everyone else, which you're not. You're a stupid little douche, sir.

Token_Mike wrote:

LOL, plk returns? :lol:
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:38 pm Offline
Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 pm1539Norwich, UK.
Token_Mike wrote:

Token_Mike, I already did.

It's definitely the same person as plk... right, Nommel? *gives Nommel a suspicious stare*
Email notifications do matter, people.
Last edited by albino.black.sheep on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:39 pm Offline
albino.black.sheep wrote:
Token_Mike wrote:

Token_Mike, I already did.

It's definitely the same person as plk... right, Nommel. *gives Nommel a suspicious stare*

Sausages :wink:
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:42 pm Offline
Nommel wrote:
Yes, because you bash anyone who disagrees with you. Shut the f*ck up, you stupid little self-rightious pubic crab.

God, you need to get your head out of your arse.

No you were just trying to prove that you're smarter than everyone else, which you're not. You're a stupid little douche, sir.

Wow Nommel, what an excellent argument you make. By the way adding "sir" to the end of your sentence still doesn't compensate for your obvious lack of vocabulary. Man, I am really surprised M&T don't read these posts, what with all the intellectual debate from you geniuses.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:43 pm Offline
Token_Mike wrote:
Wow Nommel, what an excellent argument you make. By the way adding "sir" to the end of your sentence still doesn't compensate for your obvious lack of vocabulary. Man, I am really surprised M&T don't read these posts, what with all the intellectual debate from you geniuses.

Tell me, do you consider yourself a genius?
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:46 pm Offline
Not at all Nommel, yes I have a triple digit I.Q., but if I had any smarts at all I would never even try to rationalize with some of you retards.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:48 pm Offline
Token_Mike wrote:
Not at all Nommel, yes I have a triple digit I.Q., but if I had any smarts at all I would never even try to rationalize with some of you retards.

Congratulations. What IS your IQ? 100? XD

Mine IS above genius level, BTW. :D

Anyway, you have your head quite far up your ass. If you had any "smarts" at all, you wouldn't be arguing with anyone and everyone who says anything to you. :lol:
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:54 pm Offline
Really Nommel, I find it hard to believe that anyone who types XD, LOL, LAWLS, and BTW could actually be a genius. Well, congratulations. Mabey you can tell me exactly what I.Q. equals genius. Hell, I'd be surprised if you could tell me what I.Q. even stands for in the next 30 seconds. 29....28...
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:56 pm Offline
Token_Mike wrote:
Really Nommel, I find it hard to believe that anyone who types XD, LOL, LAWLS, and BTW could actually be a genius. Well, congratulations. Mabey you can tell me exactly what I.Q. equals genius. Hell, I'd be surprised if you could tell me what I.Q. even stands for in the next 30 seconds. 29....28...

Intelligence quotient.

Were you spoiled as a child, or are you just really self-absorbed?
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:59 pm Offline
Ah, Ah, Ah! Thats not nice, Nommel. That was a quick answer though. Do you have wikipedia in your favorites? You did forget to mention however what I.Q. score actually equals genius. Better luck next time.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 5:59 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
"People who brag about their IQ are losers!"
--Stephen Hawking

Carry on. :D
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:01 pm Offline
Token_Mike wrote:
Ah, Ah, Ah! Thats not nice, Nommel. That was a quick answer though. Do you have wikipedia in your favorites? You did forget to mention however what I.Q. score actually equals genius. Better luck next time.

:lol: God you're pathetic :lol:
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:05 pm Offline
Just as I thought. Was that good for you Nommel. We can do it again anytime you want.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:07 pm Offline
Token_Mike wrote:
Just as I thought. Was that good for you Nommel. We can do it again anytime you want.

Yeah I actually enjoyed it, Token_Mike. Let's do it again now. D:

Oh, sh*t, I used an unconventional piece of text. sh*t I MUST BE AN IDIOT!!

Sort by  
Page 15 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next