Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 16 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:13 pm Offline
Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 am20Dallas, Texas
Well, the first step is admitting it. Only 11 more steps to go. Good job. Admitting it is always the hardest.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:14 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
Token_Mike wrote:
Well, the first step is admitting it. Only 11 more steps to go. God job. Admitting it is always the hardest.

You know, I really don't know how to deal with a troll like you, for some odd reason. You're just so....self-centered. D: Like me! OH sh*t I HAVE A CLONE :shock:

Of course there's no way you could be a clone of me, because I'm way sexier than you.

And you're an idiot.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:17 pm Offline
You know Nommel, this might sound odd, but I like your persistance. Its not every day somebody can take an intellectual beating like that and still carry on airs. You have a lot of moxy.
Last edited by Token_Mike on Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:19 pm Offline
Token_Mike wrote:
You know Nommel, this might sound odd, but I like your persistance. Its not every day somebody can take an intellectaul beating like that and still carry on airs. You have a lot of moxy.

Thanks. You're still an idiot though. :)
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:21 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
That's it you two, Octagon.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:23 pm Offline
You know, I wouldn't expect anything smarter from you than that. Stick to what works for you. I am going to be a nice guy though and let you have the last word, since your type thrives on that. Besides, debating with you is like fighting a mental midget. Go ahead and call me an idiot one more time. I promise I won't take your precious last word.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:24 pm Offline
Token_Mike wrote:
You know, I wouldn't expect anything smarter from you than that. Stick to what works for you. I am going to be a nice guy though and let you have the last word, since your type thrives on that. Besides, debating with you is like fighting a mental midget. Go ahead and call me an idiot one more time. I promise I won't take your precious last word.

Okay. You are an idiot. <3
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:29 pm Offline
Feel a little better now, cupcake? Nommel, will you be my friend?

Just Kidding. I really do have to go now. I was supposed to fist your mom a half hour ago.
Last edited by Token_Mike on Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 6:51 pm Offline
Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:06 pm1782Indiana
Token_Mike wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:
Token_Mike wrote:
Have you ever heard of the United States Department of Labor's Occupational Outlook Handbook?

Only the top 20% make that much. The average cartoonist makes $29,000 - $37,000 if they can even find work. 60% are self employed. The bottom 10% of cartoonists make less than $17,500.

Just thought I'd put correct info. out there.

No I've never heard of it. I never said the info was correct either. I just looked it up and pasted what I found. Try not to be a dick about it next time.

You are the one sticking your nose into sh!t that doesn't concern you, Tarranis_Music. You post completely false information and because I actually do quality research, I'm the Dick? Well, good to see only intellectuals post here. That's fine. Continue being a disinformation junkie and posting idiotic crap, that's America Baby! It's your right, but if correct information is what you seek, I was merely trying to give you a site that could assist you.

Hey Albino.B!tch.Sheep don't you have some carpet to lick?

Token_Mike wrote:
You are the one sticking your nose into sh!t that doesn't concern you, Tarranis_Music.

sh*t that doesn't concern me? Last time I checked this was a public board where you are free to post your opinion.

Token_Mike wrote:
You post completely false information and because I actually do quality research, I'm the Dick?

It wasn't completely false. You said yourself "The average cartoonist makes $29,000 - $37,000" And no, your the dick for posting this:

Token_Mike wrote:
Just thought I'd put correct info. out there.

You were obviously trying to be a jackass.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 7:01 pm Offline
Ladies and Gentlemen, and Albino.B!tch.Sheep. We have a new challenger? Bring it on Taranis_Music. Actually yes it was completely false. You were wrong by only 100%. Better luck next time Mrs. Disinformation.
Last edited by Token_Mike on Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 7:03 pm Offline
Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:06 pm1782Indiana
No thanks. I don't really feel like arguing with a brick wall.
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 7:09 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2915East Hartford, CT
Taranis_Music wrote:
No thanks. I don't really feel like arguing with a brick wall.

STOP GOING OFF TOPIC AGAIN AND LISTEN!!!

I remembered one guy told me that the song that is played when the fly picks up the injured lice and carries him away is called "Pie Jesu" from Fauvre's Requiem. Great, huh? :)

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 7:50 pm
More strange South Park anomalies...

When they were all leaving to go after Kenny with the socks and bars of soap...

The first time I saw it Jimmy clearly said, "we're gonna fuck him up"...

The second time I saw it Jimmy was bleeped.

:shock: WTF?
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 8:09 pm Offline
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
I looked at Big Will's site to see the secrets of the Lice episode, and it said something like "Dudes" is the only line that Kenny says that is intelligable other than in BLU. The Jeffersons anyone? And wasn't the line "Not the socks" intelligable too?
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 8:25 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
hainted wrote:
More strange South Park anomalies...

When they were all leaving to go after Kenny with the socks and bars of soap...

The first time I saw it Jimmy clearly said, "we're gonna fuck him up"...

The second time I saw it Jimmy was bleeped.

:shock: WTF?

The downloads I get are usually from the first airing, and this week has Jimmy sayind "Yeah! We're gonna fu-, fu-, **** him up!" Either they took out the "fu-"s or bleeped them.

"Not the socks" - Is that where I hear Kenny say "No! No no, you guys!"?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 16 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next