Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 19 285 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next
PostMon Mar 19, 2007 3:07 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Although I have never actually watched "24," I'd still bet my money that this is the parody of it. Cartman will probably track down those/the one who is afflicted with the parasite as if they were a "terrorist" or something along those lines.

Just because we see Clyde in the picture, doesn't mean it's necessarily him. I mean, hell, I remember back when lice epidemics would hit our school, a lot of kids would use lice shampoo just as a preventative measure.

What I'm still confused about is whether it's one kid or more. Grammatically speaking, any hints/info we have so far don't quite match up, so there's not a definite way to determine if it's more than one student.

And god..I really hope we see them without their hats. It'd make my week if we get to see the fro, possibly with the nurse painstakingly weeding through it only to have the little stick break.

This would provide a great place to use Kenny, I'm really hoping they won't deny the chance to put him to good use. I'm sure they'll be some sort of crack about it being Kyle from Cartman, whether or not he is the culprit.

So, yeah, I'm really looking forward to this. I think we've been given everything we're gonna get until the episode premiers, so now we just sit, contemplate, and wait. Too bad the clip is so damn short. >.> I was hoping for a picture/clip that leaves us wondering, "How the hell is that going to fit in this episode?!" but, these are pretty self-explanatory and straight forward. Ah well...Wednesday will be here soon enough, or so I hope.
PostMon Mar 19, 2007 4:56 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
ShaneHaughey wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
This wouldn't be the first time we've seen him in the shower, soo...

Nice to know that you're keeping track of the shower scenes in the show. :lol:

I have the hots for Clyde!!

In all seriousness, nah, I just remember a bunch of random crap. Seeing the preview picture made me think of Clyde in Marjorine right away, pretty much. XD

I seriously, seriously, really hope that this is the 24 parody. It seems like it'd fit and it'd be so, so funny. XD I actually just happened to watch a 24 parody last night, so I'm up on the show about as much as I'm going to be now. I can see the parody for this episode in my head though... so good god, I'm really hoping. I'll be a little disappointed if it's not (of course, but expected fangirliness will probably overwhelm any disappointment. That always ends up happening).

And yeah, exactly what Dee said. It's probably a generic shower scene for prevention, or something like that. I don't think they'd give it away this early - it's not like they showed us Ike in the preview picture for Miss Teacher. I'm holding out all hope for Kenny and if it's not him that'll probably be where my disappointment REALLY comes through, enough to make a mention of it. :P

We had better see the boys without their hats. They need to do inspection. o_o And at least we know for sure that Kenny WILL be present in the episode, due to the clip, so at least we should get a bit of a dehooding (unless they decide to conveniently skip past that, something I'm expecting to happen).

It had better not be Kyle, even though Kyle does have a mess of hair. Just... we don't need another excuse for Cartman to rag on Kyle. Sure, he'll probably expect him at first, but it shouldn't be him. And I'd prefer it if Cartman himself didn't end up getting them, because everybody is already expecting that to happen.

Judging on all of the summaries so far, as well as the pictures and clip, it doesn't look like this one is going to have a B story like the last two...
PostMon Mar 19, 2007 5:23 pm Offline
Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:17 pm8
Lice is pretty stupid wats the morale not going around people with lice?
Borat is VARY NICE

contact at espnjr94@aim.com
PostMon Mar 19, 2007 5:26 pm Offline
Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 pm1539Norwich, UK.
Sharpie17 wrote:

It might be a take on the freedom of information. Cartman wants to know who's infected with lice and isn't getting answers but feels he's entitled to them for the safety of others.
Email notifications do matter, people.
PostMon Mar 19, 2007 5:27 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
Sharpie17 wrote:

Not every episode has to have a morale. And the whole point of this episode will most likely be to parody 24, not give a life lesson about lice.
PostTue Mar 20, 2007 12:26 pm Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 3:41 pm418toronto
im willing to bet that it is not kyle stan kenny or cartman that has lice
PostTue Mar 20, 2007 3:27 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
Episode description wrote:
Cartman finds a way to detect who has lice

Anyone else think the blow torch may be Cartman's way to "detect" head lice?
PostTue Mar 20, 2007 4:32 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
swellman7 wrote:
Episode description wrote:
Cartman finds a way to detect who has lice

Anyone else think the blow torch may be Cartman's way to "detect" head lice?

Actually, my original bet was that whatever he was using the blowtorch to build was some sort of decked out protective armor/suit, but based on his maniacal countenance, I'd say you might be right.
PostTue Mar 20, 2007 5:22 pm Offline
Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:06 pm42L-o-w-k-s-h-u-n
I just saw a commercial for this episode. It went something like this:

Mrs. Garrison: Ok students we have a little problem.

[Flashes some words I cant remember and the announcer says something]

Bebe: Ew, someone has lice?

Cartman: [Talking to boys, exiting the classroom] If you fess up now it will be a lot less something (painful?)

I have terrible short term memory so I probably got a lot of words wrong.
There once was a man named Chef,
Who fell abruptly to his death,

They weren't sure whether he was dead,
Even though a bear bit off his head,

But ah they knew, yes they were sure,
when crap started falling to the floor.
PostTue Mar 20, 2007 7:47 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Maybe Cartman thinks that you can do the fire trick with lice that can supposedly be done with ticks.
PostTue Mar 20, 2007 11:15 pm Offline
Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:28 pm25
It seems like Kenny, Clyde and Craig are gonna have a great role in 1103.

:roll:
Last edited by nolly3813 on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 12:56 am Offline
Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:52 am2
Or perhaps he just tortures the information out of everyone. :twisted:
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 5:36 am Offline
Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 pm1539Norwich, UK.
I really hope it's another episode like Marjorine where all the kids have decent input.
Email notifications do matter, people.
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 6:42 am Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Or like Free Willzyx.

I've been hoping for that, too. I think it will turn out that way, seeing those preview pictures with Clyde and Craig in them... Well, I really, really hope so, at least.
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 8:24 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:57 am21Boston, Massachusetts
iceiwynd wrote:
I'm still hoping it's Kenny. Poor should equal lice.

Being poor has nothing to do with getting lice.
I aim to misbehave.
http://www.student-manager.com

Sort by  
Page 3 of 19 285 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next